Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Sneak Peek 17/09/2018

A sneak peek into the responsibilities of Claire after she unlocks her latent Emissary abilities... Why has this village girl come to the Temple for help? What's in the goblet...? Stay tuned to know more!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello all and welcome to another weekly blog, albeit one that compresses the last two weeks together!

The Valosian overhaul for CQ trundles along. Tiles are all set, and now we're working on sprites. Sprites are albeit tricky for the Valosian side, because many of them are roaming creatures (ie. Wolves) that need full movement, which is complicated by the "long" size of the sprites. However, Ars is doing some beautiful work so far, and I think you'll all be very happy!

CGs are coming along excellently. Rather than prattle on about it, I'll let you all see for yourself from the progress chart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A key component of this overhaul is to bring existing Valos content to overhaul standards. However, this part of the overhaul is also adding a lot of new content to the fray simultaneously. Missing CGs in many sidequest areas, like the bar, are being added in, and the Sisters, Rangers, and the Five Families, are all getting extensive CG and questline expansion.

One worry I have is that for the sprites to be done well, they can't really be rushed. If this is the case, then I will try to see which parts of the overhaul can be "stripped down" in terms of spritework, to minimize Ars's workload while ensuring we get this overhaul out soon.

Anywho, that's all for now - stay tuned for more news to come

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Emissary #2
Sep 18 at 7:08am

Hello patrons! Here is yet another sneak peek, following up from the previous teaser! What's happening here? Has Claire lost control?! ... Play the next release to find out!

This is the second part of the Emissary (Dominant) sub-questline for the Sisters of Fertility. If you're unfamiliar with this questline, the Sisters form the only futa segment of the game, so players who like futa know where to go for it, and players who want to avoid it can easily do so.

The Sisters are split into two paths: the dominant Emissaries, and the submissive Devotees. Each one must be played through by itself, so if you want to, you can replay the Temple to see both sides!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
When you think lesbo sex you think tagues strapoons and dildos. Also some guy peeking in looking like this O.O with his pecker in his hand lol. But the pics are still good and the.poor baker boy is going to be real hurt becuase she has a pecker.

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
is overhaul demo is in same story lvls old claire's quest was? i mean, can i finish it -to where old claire's quest was- if i downloading it now??

Apr 5, 2018
Am I playing this game wrong or something? The content seems to end after you get on the pirate ship and are headed to valos? My character ends up in a area and it just keeps replaying the "10 silver show man your boobs in refugee camp CG"

This game came out in 2016, is the only content the prolugue and the refugee camp, "the room" and the ship with beth and her mom? Seems like I did something wrong and Im missing content because I didnt seet half of the CG's int he previews on page 1.

Is there a certain route you are suppose to take so ou can progress through the content? If not seems like so little content for like 2+ years of development, unless again im missing something or I did something wrong, or is the overhaul demo seperate from the game that has been in development for 2 years?

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Am I playing this game wrong or something? The content seems to end after you get on the pirate ship and are headed to valos? My character ends up in a area and it just keeps replaying the "10 silver show man your boobs in refugee camp CG"

This game came out in 2016, is the only content the prolugue and the refugee camp, "the room" and the ship with beth and her mom? Seems like I did something wrong and Im missing content because I didnt seet half of the CG's int he previews on page 1.

Is there a certain route you are suppose to take so ou can progress through the content? If not seems like so little content for like 2+ years of development, unless again im missing something or I did something wrong, or is the overhaul demo seperate from the game that has been in development for 2 years?
There is another route in which you escape the camp instead of getting on the ship. Don't @ me, I haven't played this game in a long time.

Apr 5, 2018
OK so i went searching through this thread and apparently the Devs decided "Hey lets screw our patrons and completely remake the game for no reason so we can keep collecting patron money and releasing at our own pace".

Apparently version 15.2 is the final official release with new content, this (overhaul demo) is just a remake of a game already in development if that makes any sense lol, so someone needs to get around to posting the 15.2 link mega to the page 1 so players can choose whether or not they want to play a game with a lot of content OR the demo version with a few cg's and waste of time.

And the patrons need to let them know they shouldnt be wasting their money on a demo overhaul when the game isnt:
A) even completed yet and
B) not in financial ruin, no one asked for the overhaul judging from what i have gathered.

Last note if you really want to play this game scroll a few pages back and find the user who was kind enough to upload the version 15.2, thats the one will all the quests/storylines/CG's that players should have the option of playing instead of this crappy demo version.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK so i went searching through this thread and apparently the Devs decided "Hey lets screw our patrons and completely remake the game for no reason so we can keep collecting patron money and releasing at our own pace".

Apparently version 15.2 is the final official release with new content, this (overhaul demo) is just a remake of a game already in development if that makes any sense lol, so someone needs to get around to posting the 15.2 link mega to the page 1 so players can choose whether or not they want to play a game with a lot of content OR the demo version with a few cg's and waste of time.

And the patrons need to let them know they shouldnt be wasting their money on a demo overhaul when the game isnt:
A) even completed yet and
B) not in financial ruin, no one asked for the overhaul judging from what i have gathered.

Last note if you really want to play this game scroll a few pages back and find the user who was kind enough to upload the version 15.2, thats the one will all the quests/storylines/CG's that players should have the option of playing instead of this crappy demo version.
Read the last few pages of the thread - there is a ton of content that will be in the next release, plus the remake is adding in the content that was never included in the original due to flake artists and the like. First remake release was like the first half of the game (over a years worth of development) and the next release will bring us up to date as well as adding new content (ranger quests, etc). Are you a patron? If not....

Reactions: netsrac and kshyk
Apr 5, 2018
Read the last few pages of the thread - there is a ton of content that will be in the next release, plus the remake is adding in the content that was never included in the original due to flake artists and the like. First remake release was like the first half of the game (over a years worth of development) and the next release will bring us up to date as well as adding new content (ranger quests, etc). Are you a patron? If not....
Your argument is based on them releasing the next patch, the big problem here is now that they have an excuse, they can take as long as they want. So lets just say the next patch releases in about 1 year from today.....well guess what? You werent wrong about that but what you also didnt consider was that you had to wait over a year just for them to "allegedly" get caught up and then some.

Now if you wanna know what I think, they are milking their patrons out of money, they basically gave themselves their own schedule instead of a monthly release, sure they can tease CG's all they want but guess what, so does every other developer who is making more than triple digits from their game. I applaud them for coming up with the perfect excuse to take money from patrons whilst not having to provide any monthly/weekly additions to the current state of the game.

But maybe im wrong maybe they are collecting a check every month all the while working diligently on content for this game.....*cough* *cough* *looks at Big Brother/Katies Corruption/The Tyrant/Milfy City/LoK/Lily of the valley/Sarah's Life* *cough* *cough*......sorry chest pains.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
The overhaul version had cut content from the old latest version (14. something) there was more content. Idk why they decided for the overhaul, but the cut content should be back in the future.

Dickbuttemuss

Sep 10, 2017
a few bugs ive noticed after finding the drawn picture of you and confronting the child about once you get payed by the mother your now stuck on a wall behind her, and while loading a map after paying the 200 it states failed to load: data/Map019.json, and also after reaching the place where you can look at past events it automatically loads one scene and continues to do that.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Your argument is based on them releasing the next patch, the big problem here is now that they have an excuse, they can take as long as they want. So lets just say the next patch releases in about 1 year from today.....well guess what? You werent wrong about that but what you also didnt consider was that you had to wait over a year just for them to "allegedly" get caught up and then some.

Now if you wanna know what I think, they are milking their patrons out of money, they basically gave themselves their own schedule instead of a monthly release, sure they can tease CG's all they want but guess what, so does every other developer who is making more than triple digits from their game. I applaud them for coming up with the perfect excuse to take money from patrons whilst not having to provide any monthly/weekly additions to the current state of the game.

But maybe im wrong maybe they are collecting a check every month all the while working diligently on content for this game.....*cough* *cough* *looks at Big Brother/Katies Corruption/The Tyrant/Milfy City/LoK/Lily of the valley/Sarah's Life* *cough* *cough*......sorry chest pains.
And again - have you read any of the thread or the Patreon? Only charge for major releases - not monthly. Please - if you are going to troll, at least pay attention to what content is being added, and at what timetable. Do not just randomly troll...(cough...cough...)

PPS - just actually READ the thread and their Patreon - NONE of this "1 year" until anything changes....awww - I just realized that yes - I got trolled. I'll shut up now - as I realize it makes no difference as your mind is made up and you are living in your own reality of whatever you believe IS the truth...damn, I was supposed to be above getting into these kind of useless one-way digressions...I'll shut up now...

Reactions: PinkBishop
Apr 5, 2018
And again - have you read any of the thread or the Patreon? Only charge for major releases - not monthly. Please - if you are going to troll, at least pay attention to what content is being added, and at what timetable. Do not just randomly troll...(cough...cough...)

PPS - just actually READ the thread and their Patreon - NONE of this "1 year" until anything changes....awww - I just realized that yes - I got trolled. I'll shut up now - as I realize it makes no difference as your mind is made up and you are living in your own reality of whatever you believe IS the truth...damn, I was supposed to be above getting into these kind of useless one-way digressions...I'll shut up now...
Still dumb halting your game for an overhaul when its not even a finished product. This is pretty much the equivalent to going back into beta after releasing your product, from a design standpoint it makes no sense. You either commit to a project or you scrap the idea and move on, they are somewhere in the middle fiddling with this until they find something they like.

But enough of that no point arguing this on here so end the discussion, hopefully they dont take too long or they will just end up like every other dead patreon funded game, not much of a shocker but atleast the game is somewhat interesting so I will keep watch.

L621

Jul 19, 2017

What you played is an overhaul demo, just like it says in the title, and there isn't a whole lot of content in there atm. There should be a link to the latest regular version on one of the previous pages, and it has a lot more content than the current overhaul build.

Reactions: Your Dad's Husband
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes