usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
Someone can help me with the antidote. I went to the desert and I took everything I saw and still can not find the flower

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
please help with the antidote if someone can take the screenshot of where the flower is I would appreciate it very much

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Is it not possible to get to rathpike in this version ? do I have to download 0.15.2 ?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello patrons! Here's a sneak peek of the first part of the questline revolving around the Brabannois Club, which is part of the greater Five Families questline!

The Brabannois is an exclusive establishment catering to the wealthiest and most elite of Valosian society... Few know what happen behind its walls... Fewer have the right to partake.

Claire can work her way up the ranks of the Brabannois, and through there, infiltrate and find out the secrets of the Valosian ruling class.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This is getting to the stage I try to quickly close my eyes to avoid seeing the previews. At this rate we will have seen it all before the next version comes out.
Can posters put the 'sneak preview' in spoiler tag please?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
This is getting to the stage I try to quickly close my eyes to avoid seeing the previews. At this rate we will have seen it all before the next version comes out.
Alright I will do that for future posts and the most recent one I posted

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh those poor patreons, paying for the game, seeing those previews.

And you, not paying for it, demand how the generously posted informations should be presented for you pirate? Better put me on ignore, the next 'spoiler' preview will come ...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Alright I will do that for future posts and the most recent one I posted
Mh, would you please write a comprehensive description of the posted picture and post it before the spoiler? So I can decide wether I take a look or not. I think 30 - 50 words should be enough ... :winkytongue:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Never seen someone trying so hard to be a cunt about spoilering sex scenes which is the standard on this site.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
No one said a revamp was going to easy, it will be well worth the wait to get the new and improved Clair's Quest game! Overgrown I'm not sure whats going on! I thought there was a revamp taking place with that as well, I have to go into the Overgrown thread to see if any spoiler cg's or screenshots are posted.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes