Angmir

May 29, 2017
I checked the spoilers in changelog and it mentiones Lion and Kraken scenes - but these arent in game so far as I can tell.

It is just changlog for future build ?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
It was the other way around for me. Triggered the encounter with the bear without having the costume. Then when I got the costume and went back the scene got triggered again but there was no "yay you win" if there was supposed to be anything like that.
same for me

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I checked the spoilers in changelog and it mentiones Lion and Kraken scenes - but these arent in game so far as I can tell.

It is just changlog for future build ?
Those scenes you mentioned aren't in the overhaul demo version but for future versions, sorry. In the old version you could get the scenes but had no CG for those scenes.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Were is the full version of the game (not demo) plz reply or send link.. Thanks
This is no full version because the game is still being made, there is a old version that doesn't have the new cgs or updated graphics but had more content you could explore that the overhaul will eventually have. Now if you want to explore the old version then here

jallad

Oct 8, 2018
This is no full version because the game is still being made, there is a old version that doesn't have the new cgs or updated graphics but had more content you could explore that the overhaul will eventually have. Now if you want to explore the old version then here
Ok thx

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
When does the full new version come ? Do u have any clue ? Thanks
There is no solid dates yet for the next version when the news comes someone will spread the news here, if your ask for a estimate I have no clue.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, um can anyone link me to the latest Mac version of the game if they have it? Please? (The demo version or the 1.15 one which ever has the most content.)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Claire is at Lawrence's house and he tells her to get one of her sister's dresses and meet him at night ... well, I have the dress in the inventory, but when I click on wear nothing happens ... any tips? Thank you.
(I found ... have to enter the studio ...)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Redundant Rescue Op

In one of the Five Families quests, the head of the Heatherly household asks you go search for his missing wife, who he believes is kidnapped, dead, or missing... when Claire actually locates the missing Lady Heatherly, the truth is a little different. :p

On an side note, this sidequest is a tribute piece to fellow storytelling adult game, Seeds of Chaos, as you may be able to tell by the similarity of the characters, and actually done on Lord Arioch's suggestion!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes