Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
No one said a revamp was going to easy, it will be well worth the wait to get the new and improved Clair's Quest game! Overgrown I'm not sure whats going on! I thought there was a revamp taking place with that as well, I have to go into the Overgrown thread to see if any spoiler cg's or screenshots are posted.
I usually take care of updates on the overgrown thread so I can say there is no revamp going on, non-stated anyway. Just new mechanics and enemies but their coder is busy with other projects leading in a delay of any update for it.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The next sneak peek is for one of the sidequests in Valos, revolving around the Gypsy camp there, which has fallen under a dark, eldritch influence...
HAHA, my, my what a dark situation Claire has found herself in.. lol

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well from the lore of the beginning we were running from the advances of the dark forces and we are losing so we escaped to the islands but I guess those dark forces are catching up.
The book at Claire's home Maiden of the North (I think) says of a women named Claire who more or less was able to restore order to the world, so it looks as if we get to play it all out.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Claire's Excellent Forest Adventure (Minigame)

Hello patrons!

As most of you know, the next step of the overhaul for CQ (Valos) is being delayed! However, I did have enough material on hand to whip up a quick minigame with some of the new content in it. This is about 15 minutes worth of gameplay revolving around the Brugginwood content from Valos. A little something to play with while you wait for the full overhaul! Here's the link:

If you guys enjoy this, I'll consider coming up with more minigames to feature newer content ahead of the bigger version updates!

Have fun!

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
A bug in the gallery when you go to see the scenes always include the first scene and again repeats, how to fix it ?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

October '18 Patron Polls

Hello patrons! Welcome to another set of monthly polls!

If you've been following our blogposts, you'll know that our major update for the Valos overhaul (for Claire's Quest) is being delayed as we're waiting on a number of sprites to be finalized. However, all the planned CG sets for Valos are caught up, and we have funds saved up to pay for the sprites whenever they're done.

As such, if we continue charging patrons on a monthly basis, the funds are basically a surplus, and will go towards paying for more CG sets, for the next part of the overhaul - the Rathpike area, as well as the new Overgrown: Genesis content. However, since we're still waiting for Valos to be done, any new CG sets, once completed, will take a long time before going into gameplay. They will, however, form a regular monthly art pack reward for patrons, and possibly be made into minigames if it takes too long for the main game to include them.

So, this month we'll be asking whether you guys want the pledging style to be changed from "monthly" to "per update" (as in, whenever Valos overhaul is ready)! Cast your votes!

Change to "per update" pledging until the Valos overhaul for Claire's Quest is complete.
Continue with "monthly" pledging; I don't mind paying ahead for the CG sets, and I'd like to have monthly art packs.

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
The gallery is bugged, is there any fix?
Asking the baker boy about the drawing also teleports you into an inescapable wall when you finish the chores...

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Claire's Excellent Forest Adventure (Minigame)

Hello patrons!

As most of you know, the next step of the overhaul for CQ (Valos) is being delayed! However, I did have enough material on hand to whip up a quick minigame with some of the new content in it. This is about 15 minutes worth of gameplay revolving around the Brugginwood content from Valos. A little something to play with while you wait for the full overhaul! Here's the link:

If you guys enjoy this, I'll consider coming up with more minigames to feature newer content ahead of the bigger version updates!

Have fun!
Man I can't thank you enough ! :eazyHype:
Finally we got something new from Claire :heartcoveredeyes:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Man I can't thank you enough ! :eazyHype:
Finally we got something new from Claire :heartcoveredeyes:
You're welcome. But I think in one of the encounters is a bug, at least I can't trigger the scene although I got the right outfit. So no teddy bear love for my Claire here ... poor girl.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
You're welcome. But I think in one of the encounters is a bug, at least I can't trigger the scene although I got the right outfit. So no teddy bear love for my Claire here ... poor girl.
It was the other way around for me. Triggered the encounter with the bear without having the costume. Then when I got the costume and went back the scene got triggered again but there was no "yay you win" if there was supposed to be anything like that.

Reactions: Yennefer
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes