kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Man, this game is my Half Life 3. I wonder, what percent% of the game will be finished in the next update? (I mean game status till it's completed)

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Man, this game is my Half Life 3. I wonder, what percent% of the game will be finished in the next update? (I mean game status till it's completed)
A good question, since we are still overhauling the first version of the game still I give this maybe 5 years until complete.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
How many days does she have to work as a slave in the pit so that customers are satisfied? If she continues to fail, she dies of hunger

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017

Sneak Peek: Redundant Rescue Op

In one of the Five Families quests, the head of the Heatherly household asks you go search for his missing wife, who he believes is kidnapped, dead, or missing... when Claire actually locates the missing Lady Heatherly, the truth is a little different. :p

On an side note, this sidequest is a tribute piece to fellow storytelling adult game, Seeds of Chaos, as you may be able to tell by the similarity of the characters, and actually done on Lord Arioch's suggestion!
That picture reminds me some other game...

STAPH.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Weekly Blog 112-113
Hello all and welcome to another weekly blogpost series!

On last month's polls, we asked patrons if they wanted us to switch to "per update" rather than "per month" in terms of pledges, since thanks to their contributions we have now funded all of our prospective CG artwork, and have enough saved up to pay for our remaining resources once they're done. We're more or less waiting for some of the more time-tedious things to be completed, such as our sprites, which means we don't really need additional funding.

During the polls, 65% of patrons voted to continue with the monthly pledge system, in exchange for more CG sets to be added in despite the gameplay not catching up for awhile. 35% voted against; for those who voted against, if you wish to de-pledge for now, it's quite understandable. Rest assured we have enough funding to continue working towards the update, and you can always re-pledge after you feel we've caught up, progress-wise.

Some reward changes as a result - patrons at the higher tiers ($5 and up) will receive monthly art packs with brand-new CG sets since we're continuing to pursue new CGs.

Regardless of tiers, however, all patrons (from $1 onward) will receive new gameplay updates as soon as available.

We are now also working on a Sisters of Fertility minigame, similar to the Brugginwood minigame we released earlier. This lets players access parts of the game with already-completed assets without waiting overly long.

Sprites are progressing along nicely, and we have a couple of unique named sprites left which take more work to finish.

Patrons do stay tuned for more sneak peeks as the new batch of CGs starts rolling out again!

That's all for now!

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Hey, I have the same problem, where after talking to the boy about the drawing, I'm stuck in the wall, but when I go to the gallery, as suggested, it only automatically forces me to repeat the camping ground strip scene, I can't move or do anything else, I even tried to turn auto-run off, but to no avail.

Reactions: Ray2121

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Is there any step by step? I'm totally lost ... after she was bought and left the pit, this line of the story ends ... I do not know what to do ... any tips? Thank you.

Yuukihime

May 31, 2018
I am struck at the baker's house.
After Claire found the baker's son drawing, suddenly she is above the baker and cannot move from there.

mikeymyki

Aug 6, 2018
I am struck at the baker's house.
After Claire found the baker's son drawing, suddenly she is above the baker and cannot move from there.
Overhaul Demo contains many bugs, old version is much more stable, you can try overcome this bug with gallery, but I suggest to play older version, or wait until release

Cirdyperv

Nov 9, 2017
The overhaul B version fixes some of it. The link isn't on the first post, you'll need to go through the past couple of pages for it.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes