RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...so they only have to update half (or whatever portion now is done) of it to the new standard?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
...so they only have to update half (or whatever portion now is done) of it to the new standard?
You either do it now, middle of development, or don't do it at all. If you completed the game people would simply demand you work on a new game for their pledges.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You either do it now, middle of development, or don't do it at all. If you completed the game people would simply demand you work on a new game for their pledges.
That too I guess. I don't into Patreon and whatnot so I tend to overlook the business dynamics involved. >_>

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
the overhauls new artstyle is bad
the old one was better to be honset
it looks way too cartoonish and goofy
Well...I liked the old art too, but the old artist bailed so rip
I think you two speak of different things, Tenma means the new assets the game uses, before it was default (more or less) rpgmaker material. And ubtsha you mean the change of the CGs, which indeed is due to a change of the artists.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the change of the CGs, which indeed is due to a change of the artists.
I thought he/she was still using the same artist but due to the original artist getting injured they brought someone else in to help out with getting the artwork done? Either way the art has fallen off, it's 'overdone' (really can't think of anyway to describe it) they neend to tone down the coloring! Im at a loss to name any artist style that would show what I mean!!

Last edited:

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
@longomcfap well you are not completly wrong but i meant the cg as well
the overall quality of the project is getting worse imo

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Personally I don't agree with any of you the art style is perfectly fine in my book (That said I can't even play the game because there isn't a MAC download link!)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Personally I don't agree with any of you the art style is perfectly fine in my book (That said I can't even play the game because there isn't a MAC download link!)
The art when the game first started was good (good quality, at least I think) it is still good, but it has fallen off! The artists need to tone down the color or look at the art they first started with. I'm not sure, but I would think at some point there will be a MAC, and smart phone versions.

League

Jul 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captive, and addicted to the vile honey that fills her with carnal depredations; hellspawn suckles at her teats, even as more bear fruit in her swollen womb... There is no coming back for this one.

Featured here: the dreadfly game-over scene.
Are these inculded in the Overhaul Demo?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

We are now into the last month of the year, and what a ride it's been! I don't think anyone - myself included - could have expected the CG artwork to catch up to this extent! We now not only have 100% CG completion for all existing scenes, but also have CGs prepared for a whopping 16 new scenes so far, with more coming every month!

Our Sisters minigame is now complete with sprites and new CGs! We will be waiting for the December pledging phase to wrap up so that the new patrons for this month can get access to it as well. So, the release is in a few short days! This minigame is focused on the Sisters of Fertility content, similar to how the Forest minigame focused on the Ranger content. Expect to see old scenes revisited as well as several brand-new scenes on top of that!

More good news on the horizon, Ars may be able to do some full-time retainer work, which will greatly speed up spritework, maybe to the point where Rathpike's sprites will be done far sooner than originally anticipated!

However, the plan right now is to get the Valos overhaul done, drop an update for Overgrown: Genesis with the new code, and then do the Rathpike part of the overhaul, which will round off everything nicely.

Also, we will be dropping our belated November polls shortly!

Stay tuned for more news!

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes