Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
so after finishing the game i pulled the lever to unlock all scenes but as soon as i did that my game stuck at one scene it just showing over and over

Reactions: Anita Deek

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys! How can i eat something?
Just open the inventory (you can pick sub categories IE Food/Drink, Books/Notes ect) pick Items and search for food, highlight the food you want and press enter.

so after finishing the game i pulled the lever to unlock all scenes but as soon as i did that my game stuck at one scene it just showing over and over
If its the revamp demo from the OP, this has been an issue. The revamp was offered as a demo to get player reactions to it, so the Dev could find out if a revamp was worth it. There should be another version which would or should be 0.16! The last version prior to the revamp was 0.15.2! The dev is still waiting on various assets and sprites (which I think are custom made for the game)!

any walkthrough?
There was one on the OP for 0.15.2 but since the revamp demo has been posted it is no longer there. I was working on a walkthrough but got caught up in other things! I'm sure someone in this thread has the walkthrough. I had it but now I can't find it.
EDIT: I believe you can still use it when the next (fully revamped game) update comes out, however there are differences I noticed in the Demo which also should get addressed when the next walkhrough (0.16) is released!

Oct 4, 2018
Claire's Quest v0.15.2 (Non-Demo, Non-Overhaul version)

This link is the best I could find.

...I really like the stat system.
The art style must be a placeholder for when they complete the overhaul?

(edit: don't download from this site it's slow, scroll down for a better download)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Claire's Quest v0.15.2 (Non-Demo, Non-Overhaul version)

This link is the best I could find.

...I really like the stat system.

The art style must be a placeholder for when they complete the overhaul?
The link doesn't work....

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
An advice : When you search "Claire's quest" here, you just find an outdated version and you start to play with it... You should propose every update to F95 Zone as for the most part of the games do. Seeing your game in the "latest updates" section could increase its popularity.

Oct 4, 2018
The link doesn't work....

(dont download scroll down)
Edit: Interesting to have a full version even if its the old style...I can't use items tho. Quest items are all auto use...I'll see if there is a better version up somewhere.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I wonder how much new content there will be.
Given the long time it took up till now since they startet making the overhaul, there would have to be a lot.
I know, they made this "new" but then again, they already had quite something they "only" had to convert. I know, I know, that takes time too, but sure it doesnt take as much as if you were starting from complete ZERO. And they also did cut out some of the stuff and made the new version shorter. So really, they had a lot of time and I expect the next release to have an according amount of content.

Reactions: restlessforever
Oct 4, 2018
Claire's Quest 0.15.2 non-demo pre-overhaul artwork

much faster download.
if there's a password, it's
hentaifromhell

includes an extra folder titled __MACOSX

I figured out how to use items in this version! Ya gotta click with the mouse. No keyboard or keymap, click the item you want with the cursor, click use with the cursor, and than select Claire. Oh, and they have added a lot more items. Many books, types of food, types of alcohols, etc.

I hope they release a non-demo overhaul soon. I actually really like the overhaul's art style. Cool game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder how much new content there will be.
Given the long time it took up till now since they startet making the overhaul, there would have to be a lot.
I know, they made this "new" but then again, they already had quite something they "only" had to convert. I know, I know, that takes time too, but sure it doesnt take as much as if you were starting from complete ZERO. And they also did cut out some of the stuff and made the new version shorter. So really, they had a lot of time and I expect the next release to have an according amount of content.
Right now its about waiting on assets and sprites which are being custom made for the game. Valos is the only area remaining that needs finished. From 0.15.2 Valos was expanded from previous (older) versions!

Reactions: restlessforever
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes