Oct 4, 2018
I haven't reviewed this thread yet for bug reports but I'm having an issue. I am playing the Overhaul Demo. In Hookton, working as a babysitter, Claire find's a picture of herself, and mentions it to the baker's son. After that, his mother returns home - glitch: every time Claire spawns behind the baker and is also stuck in the window. If I talk to the baker again she will leave the house and Claire will still be stuck in the window. What do?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't reviewed this thread yet for bug reports but I'm having an issue. I am playing the Overhaul Demo. In Hookton, working as a babysitter, Claire find's a picture of herself, and mentions it to the baker's son. After that, his mother returns home - glitch: every time Claire spawns behind the baker and is also stuck in the window. If I talk to the baker again she will leave the house and Claire will still be stuck in the window. What do?
There's that bug and another when you view the cg-gallery! That will all get resolved when 0.16 is released! When that will be is a question everyone would like to know?

Reactions: restlessforever

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tricked into an ambush, Claire is captured by rogue mercenaries, who are all too happy to have their way with her...

----

This occurs when Claire falls for the ambush and is taken captive by the rogue mercenaries, effectively being made into a sex slave, violated every single day as her oppressors aim to break her body and mind completely...

----

"Many may fall in the face of chaos. But not this one - not today."

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017

Tricked into an ambush, Claire is captured by rogue mercenaries, who are all too happy to have their way with her...

----

This occurs when Claire falls for the ambush and is taken captive by the rogue mercenaries, effectively being made into a sex slave, violated every single day as her oppressors aim to break her body and mind completely...

----

"Many may fall in the face of chaos. But not this one - not today."
thank you

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Claire's Quest Overhaul Version B
BugFix Version, no new content if you already played the game
after the seduction scene in hooktown you still get bugged in the window if you try to babysit another time

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Blog 117 - 118

Hello all, welcome to another blogpost and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

With the festive season coming up, I thought we'd show a bit of Christmas spirit around here! As an early Christmas gift, all patrons will be receiving a set of high-resolution Christmas posters featuring our dynamic duo to liven up your desktops, for 'tis the season to be merry! (The actual posters you're getting do get more naughty than this, fret not ;p)

Patrons can also look forward to receiving this month's art packs, which will be released shortly after our next set of sneak peeks, for an upcoming new scene to be set in Rathpike, so as to maximize the content you get!

On that note, art is progressing extremely well! We're now considering adding costume artwork to the UI itself, since we have an excess of resources thanks to our patrons' generosity!

Regarding the patron polls for November, where we polled over whether or not to keep the junk and/or book items in Claire's Quest! The majority (58%) voted for junk items to be removed, but book items to be kept, so that's the course of action we'll go with. Runner-ups were keep all junk and book items (25%), and remove everything (15%).

We'll also have another set of polls in December soon!

Some poor news on the development front - our primary coder for over a year has tendered his resignation, citing the workload as being too much to bear. I fully understand his decision, as indie development can take its toll. His departure does, however, leave us with a serious backlog, as none of the fundamental code we need for O:G to progress has been done, and this also stymies further customization plans for Claire's Quest.

Fortunately, I have managed to scout a number of replacements, and two of them have already commenced taking over the previous coder's duties. Since we had funds saved up for the coding, which our old coder either refunded or didn't accept payment for, we were immediately able to hire them and set them to work. The plan, to prevent any re-occurrence of a single man dropping out basically derailing our development, is to keep two coders on-hand and have one work on CQ, while the other works on O:G, and in the event that any one of them is unable to work the other can pick up the slack.

All in all, things could have been much worse. Thanks to our patrons, we had enough saved up to mitigate what could've been a potentially disastrous situation. I've spent the last few weeks ironing this issue out, and hopefully all's well now. I apologize for anyone feeling a lack of presence as a result of this.

Well then, please look forward to your presents this festive season, and stay tuned for more news! Once again, happy holidays!

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone help out ? Am totally stuck in the meat pit area, keep starving to death ... Despite the huge amount of cum she has been swallowing
I had the same problem, and after, I've avoided to "visit" the pit area as a slave...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Pranksters (Aftermath)

... My, who could've seen this one coming?

*cough* Everyone *cough, cough*...

But what happened? How did we get in this situation? Well, to find out more, stay tuned for the next episode of Claaaaaire's Quuuuest! (theme song starts playing)

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Hey guys, I remember playing this game more than a year ago (I think) and then forgot about it. Now I have read the free post on the dev's patreon but I don't understand quite well what's going on. I understand there is some sort of "overhaul" about the whole game going on...so no release for a while, but it looks like this overhaul started months ago. Can someone do a short "here's what's going on" for me? Pretty please?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Game is being completly overhauled, and the dev will release all at once it seems, when it's ready™

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes