Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Blog 114
Hello all and welcome to another weekly blogpost!

Good news first - a big chunk of sprites are now done, with only about 30% remaining befoer we can start on the Valosian overhaul proper!

We are now underway with the next batch of CG artwork, mostly targeted at filling up Rathpike! Expect to see sneak peeks of the next batch shortly! Rathpike's content is mainly focused around hostile human encounters and monsters, in a more dreary and deadly environment compared to Valos, so fans of that setting should be happy to see this artwork coming in!

We're just about done with our Sisters minigame, but there's another CG set we're working on due for it. I'm going to see how long it takes to finish since more content to play with is always good, but if it's going to take too long we'll just let you play the current version!

The new assets, tiles especially, have lent quite a bit of creativity and authenticity to how Claire's Quest now looks and feels! Valos in particular now has a very real "agricultural hub" feel to it, whereas Rathpike's heavy industry and scarred past give it a more bitter, gritty atmosphere.

We'll do a list of CG artwork to show what's coming soon! On a side note, the next set of monthly polls, given that our progress is now all caught up, can now allow patrons to vote for what kind of scenes they want to see! This is a nifty bonus and I'm looking forward to coming up with the poll options!

That's all for now - stay tuned for more news!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I have to say, the overhaul LOOKS much better. I had no bugs whatsoever in my playthrough there.
but I also dislike a few things.
there is seriously no need for that long explanation in the beginning.
wo gets to unzip and install a file, but really needs 10 pages of explanation for how to move and how to use ESC.
thats unnecessary to say the least.
I also still miss a little moment in between (like in almost all lewd games). That moment when she realizes shes in a dangerous situation, being left alone and stranded. Feeling this desperation that (might) make her struggle and ultimatly do wicked things.
Right now its much like "Oh my house burnt down and my family is dead. Well lets suck some cock then."
Wouldnt even take a minute for such a scene, but it would make things so much more believable.
And frankly, if you have time for 5 minutes of needless "use arrows to move" then you also have time to make the main characters decisions more "reasonable" or relateable. simply add a few lines! not that hard

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Dreadfly

A hideous insect that prowls the dusty badlands of Rathpike, the dreadfly is a monstrously overgrown pests large and powerful enough to snatch off small livestock or abduct small children. It's preferred method of disposal: Dropping them from a great height, to meet their demise with a very sudden stop. Then, they feast on the broken corpses.

In the course of working with the Mercenaries, Claire can find herself face-to-face with these dangerous creatures...

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
There is way too many damn bugs. Gallery goes on an endless loop, and the kid in the village has a bug where you're teleported to the wall. Obviously there were no play testing, since it's not damn hard at all to do so for an RPGmaker game.

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
Can somebody spear me a fully explored Calire's Quest game with all CG's unlocked and secrets uncovered download, before the Overhaul demo update? Mine got lost and I want to get ready to explore the new update by my self. Please and thank you!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dreadfly's sting is capable of inducing extreme sensitivity, and subsequently, extreme arousal. Like all monsters, they are an all-male species, and thus require the aid of female victims to procreate. These victims, while generally (and understandably) quite unwilling, eventually break down and give in after being delivered copious amounts of aphrodisiac venom.

Additional trivia - this selfsame venom is part of the concoction the Gypsies use to brew their aphrodisiacs, harvested from dreadflies that are shot down by their hunters.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captive, and addicted to the vile honey that fills her with carnal depredations; hellspawn suckles at her teats, even as more bear fruit in her swollen womb... There is no coming back for this one.

Featured here: the dreadfly game-over scene.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Quick question what is the latest update for the Mac version?

*Edit* And will the latest update have a Mac version?

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I'm playing the show and I've had several scams, but there are two that have been very problematic. The first one is at the end of the demonstration when you unlock the scene of the striptease, enter an infinite loop, where that scene is repeated and I can not see any other.

the second mistake is in the village, where allude to the baker, after finding the drawing and showing it to the son finishing the micion. I get stuck behind the baker without being able to move.

the game is very good, it's a shame that I have so many mistakes.

pl HELLPPP

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, I'm playing the show and I've had several scams, but there are two that have been very problematic. The first one is at the end of the demonstration when you unlock the scene of the striptease, enter an infinite loop, where that scene is repeated and I can not see any other.

the second mistake is in the village, where allude to the baker, after finding the drawing and showing it to the son finishing the micion. I get stuck behind the baker without being able to move.

the game is very good, it's a shame that I have so many mistakes.

pl HELLPPP
This is the overhaul demo version, the problems you encountered have not been fixed yet. I recommend playing the non-overhaul version. It has much more content than the overhaul version and not as problematic.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak Peek: Bath House Massage

As part of our efforts to add more "teasing" and build-up scenes to the game, here's a sneak peek of the CG added to High Sister Rose's offer of a massage in the bath house, during the initial encounter. We'll also add the full set into the Sisters of Fertility minigame so you can view it right away!

Fishmael

Jul 16, 2018
This is the overhaul demo version, the problems you encountered have not been fixed yet. I recommend playing the non-overhaul version. It has much more content than the overhaul version and not as problematic.
Do you have a link for where we can find the non-overhaul version?

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes