Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the overhaul it will set it apart from a typical RPGM game. The story line and interaction is different, obviously the graphics and map are vastly different. I hope the game remains like this, maybe even another overhaul since RPGM is always adding and changing up the engine. Very impressed with the upgrade!

Reactions: mesoru

csk12345

Apr 29, 2017
It looks like there is a B link that he had uploaded going off his latest comment on the Beta release on Patreon.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The release of the overhaul from what I did.. I went to hookton by escaping the holding cell with Beth, after I completed just about everything in Hookton and jump a ride or got smuggled onto Merchant ship it came up 'Thanks for playing the Demo version". It would appear Rathepike isn't included nor are any of the other cities found in 15.2! I understand the reasons.. You don't want to commit to creating a full overhaul version if players aren't happy with the demo, and you can get input as to things you maybe, wanted to change up or players would like to see.

THree bugs I found.

WIth Gilly when you lung at her and then feed her the poison the screen locks up..

In Hookton when you help the Baker out, when you get to the point where Claire finds the drawling of her, and ask the young man about it. When the Baker comes home CLaire is stuck in the window (yes the window) behnd the Baker.

The Gallery is looped and continues to just show the Mean Refugee scene...

But again its a Demo you get to see more then enough to determine whether you like it or dislike it

Reactions: XdnaX

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Claire's Quest Overhaul Demo B
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage, or save/load won't work
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Krull

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
is anyone else trying to complete this game without unlocking any scenes? or am i just being weird?
That said i do enjoy purposefully triggering the scenes before reloading :p hey i'm only human after all.

znerun

Oct 23, 2017
Is there another way to learn lockpicking? I already got passed the area with the suspicious man and now I cant lockpick anything. I'm playing the game before the overhaul btw.
If you haven't figured out already, it can be learned from one of the thieves in the Pliny's hideout in Rathpike East.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It would be interesting if the team did this to Overgrown! I thought I read something about it being a possibility on the Patron page!

Reactions: XdnaX

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
overhaul version B bug:
When you get to the stage where you could choose to confront baker's boy about the linens, you'll ended up being trapped behind baker's wife whatever dialogue you choose. Even baker's wife leaves for chores, you'll still be trapped on the window ledge.:cryingface:

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
overhaul version B bug:
When you get to the stage where you could choose to confront baker's boy about the linens, you'll ended up being trapped behind baker's wife whatever dialogue you choose. Even baker's wife leaves for chores, you'll still be trapped on the window ledge.:cryingface:
acess the gallery and use fast travel

Reactions: mercytea

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
acess the gallery and use fast travel
What does 'access the gallery and use fast travel' mean? Accessing the gallery only teleport you to the gallery. When you access the gallery again, you'll still return where you'd been trapped. I don't understand how you bypassed this bug. If convenient, please tell me more detail what you suggested.:biggrin:

update:
Nevermind! Now I know what you proposed. Thanks for your awesome solution!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What does 'access the gallery and use fast travel' mean? Accessing the gallery only teleport you to the gallery. When you access the gallery again, you'll still return where you'd been trapped. I don't understand how you bypassed this bug. If convenient, please tell me more detail what you suggested.:biggrin:
I tried, but got nowhere. The only thing I did was skipped it, and moved on in the game. Not sure the CG's changed from 14.2. One set of CG's that where different from 14.2 was the peep show and blowjob scenes at the INN. ( I have yet to actually play 15.2)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I tried, but got nowhere. The only thing I did was skipped it, and moved on in the game. Not sure the CG's changed from 14.2. One set of CG's that where different from 14.2 was the peep show and blowjob scenes at the INN. ( I have yet to actually play 15.2)
I've figured out what JHGosh proposed. In the gallery, you could go to this section to trigger fast travel. But I found you will no longer return the gallery if you use this method for leaving the gallery.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes