Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Not counting the bad endings in the game. You can only get pregnant once. No matter what you do with the baby. And how hard you would try. It won't work. I don't know why. Maybe it was meant to be that way, or such a vision, artistic. Otherwise, you should get pregnant with Leon Baker, provided you have not been pregnant before, but the percentage chance is very low. Also, do not expect to change anything. Because there is no new scene or text. Working in a brothel, as a waitress in an inferior tavern and during a robbery at a tavern in the city as it is raining, has the highest chance of success in conception.
- Pregnancy is disabled by default and must be enabled if you want it to run
- There will be different pregnancy types in the future, but for starters only one, "Generic", will be available
- Generic pregnancies have a 20% chance of occuring with any human sexual encounter + vaginal sex
- Generic pregnancies will be limited to 2, one in Valos (generic daughter), and one in Rathpike (generic son). To start off, we will only have the Valos one available. So once it's all complete, let's say Claire is in a generic pregnancy, and has had the Valos child already, the pregnancy state will not transition into an event anymore in Valos and will only trigger in Rathpike.
- After a pregnancy, Claire cannot get pregnant again for the next 5000 steps.
- After being born, it will take 10,000 steps for the baby to grow into a child, with the exception of fostercare (child remains 'in statis' and won't change or grow).

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
- Pregnancy is disabled by default and must be enabled if you want it to run
- There will be different pregnancy types in the future, but for starters only one, "Generic", will be available
- Generic pregnancies have a 20% chance of occuring with any human sexual encounter + vaginal sex
- Generic pregnancies will be limited to 2, one in Valos (generic daughter), and one in Rathpike (generic son). To start off, we will only have the Valos one available. So once it's all complete, let's say Claire is in a generic pregnancy, and has had the Valos child already, the pregnancy state will not transition into an event anymore in Valos and will only trigger in Rathpike.
- After a pregnancy, Claire cannot get pregnant again for the next 5000 steps.
- After being born, it will take 10,000 steps for the baby to grow into a child, with the exception of fostercare (child remains 'in statis' and won't change or grow).
Only here you wrote about the future assumptions of the game not the current version of the game. Currently you can only get pregnant once. After my first pregnancy I tried over 700 times and failed. The rest is correct.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Full Save PLS!!!
Yeah, i got a post-prologue here. Older version but it should still work, there's an NPC in the Gallery that updates the gallery to the latest version i believe. Should be an attachment to this post, so click on the name in the quote below to head straight to it:

Skipped the Introduction, cheated in 500 gold, went north, paid my way past the guards, got smuggled past the fort and paid Captain Grey for passage to Rathpike.

Reactions: Darkne$$

Tony su

Oct 1, 2018
I did what you said and sent Charlotte to Bellevue all the times and even had the bath scene with Claire, but i still got Charlotte's unwanted ending? Did i do something wrong?
Charlotte's corruption need to be 4, which means you shouldn't help her when you first encounter Charlotte when she work as waitress

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
Hi there,
has anyone found out where the chicken is in Rivermont? I already have the garlic and the carrot but the chicken is nowhere to be found. It's under the main quest, at the restaurant where Claire can haggle with a pigman who wants to cook
where did you find the carrot?

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
How does one get the breeding papers 2 if you don't go to hooktown? I got a window saying Claire got them at the same time as the first in Chamont, but they aren't in the inventory.

edit: needed higher depravity and do penetration in the same stable

Shade21

Jan 13, 2018
Does Rathpike exist? I'm very stuck and cannot figure out how to get there, my quest says I need to go to the Inn but I see no way out of Valos...?

EinKartoffel

Nov 30, 2018
Been trying to get it work on Joiplay, and it generally seems to work without issues. However, whenever I enter the quest log, the text appears normally, but when I try to scroll down to read further, no text shows up as the screen scrolls down. The game works normally on PC, so I was wondering if anyone had any settings for joiplay that works to fix this issue?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Does Rathpike exist? I'm very stuck and cannot figure out how to get there, my quest says I need to go to the Inn but I see no way out of Valos...?
Ah, you came in from Richmond then?

From the refugee camp you ended up at, go one map west and then all the way (2 or 3 maps) down to the port. At the bottom right of that map is a captain standing next to his ship that will ferry you to Rathpike for... i think 20 silver. He has a special thing over his head, can't miss him once you see him.

Reactions: Shade21
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes