Shade21

Jan 13, 2018
Ah, you came in from Richmond then?

From the refugee camp you ended up at, go one map west and then all the way (2 or 3 maps) down to the port. At the bottom right of that map is a captain standing next to his ship that will ferry you to Rathpike for... i think 20 silver. He has a special thing over his head, can't miss him once you see him.

Wow, there he is, thank you so so much. I've been stuck forever doing every single side quest hoping one would take me there...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Wow, there he is, thank you so so much. I've been stuck forever doing every single side quest hoping one would take me there...
Yeah, it's generally assumed that after coming in from Richmond, one of the first things you do is find a boat to Rathpike as the skill requirements for doing stuff are generally lower there, due to it being the post-prologue location for a long while until Richmond got added. I do arrange food for the refugees first (Lady Vane is fun) but after that they're on their own until i clear Rathpike. :p

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone have a save file at the end of version 0.25? For some reason my files wont update properly. If anyone knows a fix would be appreciated

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
The updates are taking longer and longer for this game, and the updates are getting smaller and smaller.
Actually lately updates become a lot more frequent but yes they did become smaller probably to increase frequency, and I honestly dont mind, they could release less frequently but put more content or more frequent with smaller chunks of content.

We already know that whole update 0.27.xx series focuses on ranger questline, and they just announced next update with next quest in this storyline:

Claire's Quest version 0.27.2 will be released later this weekend, by the 20th of July (US Eastern Time)!
---
UPCOMING SCENES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE (0.27.2):

Rangers (To Kill A God): Claire x Elsie x Basilisk. Features monster sex, hypnosis, and monstrous FFM.

Reactions: o7sniip

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
How do you corrupt claire on the Bellevue route? I can corrupt Charlotte, I can start the Leon route, but there's never an opportunity for Claire to be corrupted by Bellevue.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Can anyone share a save file where they rescued Marie and claire's mom?
This should be it. If memory serves, all quests done in Rivermont, on Valos i just arranged the refugees' food and currently working through the Thief and Mercenary storylines (though haven't gotten far on that) but yes, Marie and mother are safe.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Is it me or does the "veteran" Rivermont path offer significantly fewer stat points than the easier one?
In trying to map all potential stat gains in rivermont, i end up with a 4/6/2/4 spread, when arriving in valos.
Completing whatever stat boosts i could find in camp-hookton, Im at 7/6/8/6. Far and away the better path, as it seems.

There is also the fact that as Hookton seems frozen in a time-stasis, apart from the rest of the world, one can indefinitely farm silvers through jobs, before resuming the game at their leisure.

Am i missing something.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is it me or does the "veteran" Rivermont path offer significantly fewer stat points than the easier one?
In trying to map all potential stat gains in rivermont, i end up with a 4/6/2/4 spread, when arriving in valos.
Completing whatever stat boosts i could find in camp-hookton, Im at 7/6/8/6. Far and away the better path, as it seems.

There is also the fact that as Hookton seems frozen in a time-stasis, apart from the rest of the world, one can indefinitely farm silvers through jobs, before resuming the game at their leisure.

Am i missing something.
Well, that's why Rivermont is a harder start :p

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Its labeled a harder area, not start.
Okay, let me rephrase that then.

It's a harder area because it gives you far less opportunities to raise your stats, meaning you leave it with less statpoints than you'd have if you picked the Easy route (Hookton), has a timer where things get progressively worse the longer you take clearing it, and also gives no way to earn additional money or buy supplies. The reason i called it a harder start is because all those things indeed mean you end up on the islands with less stats and less money.

The upside is your mom (and maybe Marie) are doing way better than they'd be heading through Hookton and (arguably) the forces on the continent would be doing way better by virtue of you having saved them should the game ever get to that point.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Traditionally one would have the harder area yield better spoils, not the opposite. Risk-reward and all that.
Given that rivermont contains much more lore and is of greater personal significance to the MC, it makes 0 sense to have it be the decidedly worse choice, in addition to having it be harder to navigate.

Its just a poorly designed section

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Well yeah, but it's also possible that the effects said spoils haven't been encountered yet.

If Claire goes through Hookton, Rivermont is never saved. That's a squad of War Clerics gone, Stella and the Knight are never saved so Lord Betrand has no access to his capable field commanders... Given that the ultimate goal is to drive back the monsters, i can definitely see that hurting her chances. Not Bad End hurt, but that's still a good number of experienced troops the army's missing out on. Plus, a Horde of Pigmen and Swoggs get taken out.

Meanwhile, Hookton gives you.... nothing. There's a handful of people that get smuggled out of there (none of them in fighting condition) and it's up to Claire to free them in Rathpike. Everyone in Fort Amberley also dies, it's a far cry from a semi-organized evacuation of half a town.

You're right in that the consequences of all that aren't in the game yet, though looking at the bigger picture there is definitely benefit in heading through Rivermont. Hopefully it'll be in the game at some point :)

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get past the Sinn Sith in the dead woods? He seems to only look two directions and I feel i need to bait him but theres nowhere to run

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Anyone know how to get past the Sinn Sith in the dead woods? He seems to only look two directions and I feel i need to bait him but theres nowhere to run
Got a print? I remember having no issue doing the path, there was one in a narrow corridor but you just need to walk in the grass and pass by him when he goes in the other direction. You could try using stone lures too to make they move out of the way for some secs.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes