inye59

May 9, 2020
is there a second Manticore Tail ?
i used the one for zeon quest and can't find another for alchemy pls help
I don't know that information but try some save editor. Be careful it can corrupt rhe save. It never happened to me so far but you never know.

Reactions: Light86

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hello. Can someone explain something to me. I am now at Rathpike (got here using smuggler and didnt get caught in warehouse by thugs) and trying to get to Meat pit. Walkthough and some replies here say thet you can get there by bumping in to thugs in undercity east but they missing. I also at start of 2nd thief quest (stole a box at port and met Pliny) and didnt go through secret passage in undercity west to get "save natalie and girls" quest. Were thugs removed (didnt see it in patch notes) or moved somewhere, or maybe there was some othere trigger i missed (or activated) which made theme dissapear (last one i doubt the most because even if i load save where i just got to Rathpike i still cant find those thugs). So question is how can i get in pit (preferably without cheats)? Thanks in advance.
P.S. Sorry for typos and bad english in general. Not my first language but i did try to make as intelligible as possible.
The two thugs you're talking about disappear after you've activated the quest to cure the runaway prostitute's poison, and talked to the three mercs to learn that the name of the poison is Whoresbane. As an aside, if your Defiance is 11 or higher at this point you actually (threaten to) beat the crap out of them and that prevents you from getting sent to the Meat Pit.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Exactly when the next version will come out is unknown. Some people are on vacation. Some just want to rest from the project for a few weeks. Some are releasing concept art and HD art packs for their patreons. Probably from September they will start giving more information. View attachment 3943301
Sounds like the dev team is scattered across all fronts.....Mayhaps once the core team gets back from vacations and other side projects, we might get blessed with some more consistent and worthwhile/solidified updates.....

Emphasis on "might"

1724176387477.png

Nov 3, 2020
Is there any repeatable scenes without gallery? I wish that In the "under the table" quest just like claire×boy scale there's love scale between Charlotte and her son. Even more scenes between them even without Claire. Oh I forgot, there's a town clinic where clinic owner having 2 dicked cannibal monster. It will be cool that after the quest completed there's another quest that Claire experiments with the monster and have babies.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
is there a second Manticore Tail ?
i used the one for zeon quest and can't find another for alchemy pls help
Have a leather guard in your inventory and run into a manticore in badlands. You need 7 Defiance for Claire not to get rekt by the manticore by the way,

Reactions: Light86

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
Some dev news from Author, its not about next version though:

"Hello all! Just as with Valos, Rathpike will be getting a 'fast travel map' (see attached) that will show up when interacting with fast travel signboards. The map has now been largely finished, so here's a preview!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I posted this recently from the discord and since then because of feedback dev decided to flip the map to be easier to understand by players, here is what dev said:

" UPDATED: After quite a bit of feedback and general confusion, we have decided to update the map and 'flip' it so that instead of matching the geography on the world map, the Rathpike-specific travel map will match the cardinal directions of the city instead to avoid confusion! "

Reactions: kaioh17

Emtarascal

Jun 18, 2021
I'm aware that many people have already asked this question (probably?) So if you're planning to answer rudely, ignore my question :D

Are the downloadable versions the ones in which you can load your backups, or are they the free versions (in which you can't load)?

Addicted17

Mar 19, 2024
omg 11000$ a month on patreon, now i understand why it's been in development for 8 years. it will be an endless development until it gets cancelled due to "health issues". That being said, let's try it out :KEK:
I think Claire's quest should finish at some point soon and make another game with a space/alien/parasite theme. Or a crossover game with claire and overgrown.

Reactions: obamasussy

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
So I posted this recently from the discord and since then because of feedback dev decided to flip the map to be easier to understand by players, here is what dev said:

" UPDATED: After quite a bit of feedback and general confusion, we have decided to update the map and 'flip' it so that instead of matching the geography on the world map, the Rathpike-specific travel map will match the cardinal directions of the city instead to avoid confusion! "

One quest mentions that Rathpike has many small settlements in the Hinterlands but this map makes that area too small. This breaks my immersion.

Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
omg 11000$ a month on patreon, now i understand why it's been in development for 8 years. it will be an endless development until it gets cancelled due to "health issues". That being said, let's try it out :KEK:
I posted some time ago dev's whole explation for the situation, game was never supposed to be this long, it was supposed to end when we leave the island, it was very small game back than but people kept asking for more so he kept adding stuff people asked for, only recently he decided to plan out stuff for the future.

link to my post with quoting everything from discord what dev said

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
I'm disappointed that the slumlord questline saw no progress. It actually seems like a nice little storyline with plenty of interesting characters and moral quandaries with regards to balancing your relations with the tenants and actually making some kind of profit to reinvest in the place.

Reactions: Ale3 and jpjowae
Feb 29, 2024
Can all scenes be accessed via the gallery? I swear I've seen some scenes on the hub, particularly an 'urchin' (shota) gangbang, but couldn't find it on the gallery.

4.40 star(s) 112 Votes