Culaio

Oct 25, 2020
I'm disappointed that the slumlord questline saw no progress. It actually seems like a nice little storyline with plenty of interesting characters and moral quandaries with regards to balancing your relations with the tenants and actually making some kind of profit to reinvest in the place.
Dev decided to work on one storyline at time, current focus is Rangers Questline, and from what I see on discord ALL art for it is already done, only gameplay has to be finished.

Next focus I believe will be Temple/Sisters of Fertility Questline, and from what I see a lot of art for it is also done, some new art from it was posted on 24.08.2024.

Next update after Temple/Sisters of Fertility Questline, will be progression of main storyline until return to continent

Those are what are planned for this year but who know if they manage to finish all of that, art is quiet ahead of gameplay.

Reactions: justahorse

VIK1358

May 24, 2022
Dude this was my first real adult game and man it was very nice to play. Some RPG elements but you don`t really have to fight. Still there are some stats to improve and lots of dark fantasy lore. And especially that was very cool. Sex scenes are nice and frequent. You can choose diffrent routes and get diffrent sex scenes. So the replayability is big. Just thank you for the game man. And there is also bestiality content like sex with horses so if you don`t like that maybe don`t play it but there are also normal sex scnes.

Reactions: Burn85

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
it doesn't wanna start for me it says something about a chrome extension
Strange. Haven't played for a bit, so maybe I do not have the latest version, but I played it without problems, and it is not (or at least, was not) a browser-based game, and I don't even have Chrome (though it's true that being on Windows I have MS Edge installed, and MS Edge is based on Chrome).

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone by any chance has Art Packs to share? Would mighty appreciate it.
I know that the game has the CGI in the files but i suppose Art Packs are in better res.
Don't even need to be the newer ones.

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Is there a way to lower your stats? I want to see some "failed" stat check scenes but even the gallery (l think) depends on your current stats.
edit: Nvm found the cheat tab.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
for future reference is always pretty handy for rpgm games
There is no need of this site for this game as the cheat option already given in the game and all the things we need need. You can increase your stats or lower you stats, money, food etc it's has everything. You don't really have to visit the saveeditonline site to manually make changes

Reactions: VannDeVries

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
There is no need of this site for this game as the cheat option already given in the game and all the things we need need. You can increase your stats or lower you stats, money, food etc it's has everything. You don't really have to visit the saveeditonline site to manually make changes
I know. That's why I said "for future reference"

DrHid

Oct 17, 2017
During the second part of the Urchin questline when Claire has to get inside their hideout my character cannot pass through this corridor, it's like there's an invisible wall blocking the path. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
During the second part of the Urchin questline when Claire has to get inside their hideout my character cannot pass through this corridor, it's like there's an invisible wall blocking the path. Anyone knows how to fix this?
You can use the no clip from the cheat menu to pass.

Reactions: DrHid

Throw69420

Nov 30, 2022
There's a link to a save file in the OP, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it to make it work. I tried putting all of those files in the save folder obviously, but I just kept getting different error messages. Is there something else I'm supposed to do? Or maybe it only works on a fresh install? I did test it out awhile ago to make sure it works, so I do have an old save file with like 15 minutes on it.

4.40 star(s) 112 Votes