The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
There's a link to a save file in the OP, but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it to make it work. I tried putting all of those files in the save folder obviously, but I just kept getting different error messages. Is there something else I'm supposed to do? Or maybe it only works on a fresh install? I did test it out awhile ago to make sure it works, so I do have an old save file with like 15 minutes on it.
There's a npc in the Gallery that should make sure the save works, maybe try checking up with him first.
1726261747163.png

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I think Claire's quest should finish at some point soon and make another game with a space/alien/parasite theme. Or a crossover game with claire and overgrown.
a cross over between claire and overgrown wouldnt make any sense, considering claires is based in the medieval time period, and overgrown is present-day/ future. ontop of that, i love these games. it gives you all. there are tons of games thats just based on parasite based stuff, or alien stuff.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so despite me using cheats to lower my abilities for defeat scenes. they're not working. can anyone manually change them to lower for me?

everytwo

Jan 18, 2020
dumb question if it is asked, what is the exact version for links in download (0.27.2 WIN)? is that steam? or patreon? i guess it is the latter

also what does showgirl quest in stream have? i only see "not implemented" text from steam version(i have steam version)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
dumb question if it is asked, what is the exact version for links in download (0.27.2 WIN)? is that steam? or patreon? i guess it is the latter

also what does showgirl quest in stream have? i only see "not implemented" text from steam version(i have steam version)
steam version has urchant/shota stuff removed

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
thanks bro.
Now I know I can see my previous smut.
edit.
BTW, I notice that the Rose path of the Temple quest (when you start it I mean) your deprativy go through the roof.
Is it the same for the other one?
Defience also go down the shitter and it refuse to go up.
Is it a bug?

Last edited:

everytwo

Jan 18, 2020
thanks bro.
Now I know I can see my previous smut.
edit.
BTW, I notice that the Rose path of the Temple quest (when you start it I mean) your deprativy go through the roof.
Is it the same for the other one?
Defience also go down the shitter and it refuse to go up.
Is it a bug?
it is not showing, but it is actually negative value, so you have to put more points to make it positive again

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
it is not showing, but it is actually negative value, so you have to put more points to make it positive again
Yeah, I gussed it.
I got tired of having 1 at all time, so I just cheated and gave me more points so that I was in the green.
Would be great if the game would show if you had negative vaules.

oyoyo1

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone else think it's weird that Claire and that one NPC near the Windworths knows what democracy is? There's no country in that world that is a democracy yet right?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 112 Votes