Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Unfortunately, as I stated...my disk crashed and five months of work goes ... :( But, I have some ideas and what I have learn and I am working on new game.
If I'm understanding you correctly (I know english is not your first language), then you have lost all your files and will no longer be working on this game but a new one?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I was very curious about this game, but I am only a couple of screens in and the dialog includes:
"I'm a hotel in a small state near the largest desert."
Writing in a non-native language is hard. I can't imagine if I'd be brave enough to do it. But if you are going to do it I suggest trying to take advantage of some the tools around right now. Ideally (of course) would be to get some volunteer editors. Lacking that...
* Grammarly (there's a free version) grammar checker
* Bard (Google's AI chatbot, also free, just ask it to convert the grammar for you piece by piece)
* Hemingwayapp (free online, suggests reading level too)
And there's other free stuff. Maybe put the text through those tools and let them help make life a bit easier. Especially at the beginning of the game, where folk decide if they'll continue or not. Good luck!

Reactions: Nopenopeno

LastMan007

Formerly 'leo786'
Apr 20, 2017
Do you guys think these creators make excuses someone's disk crashed someone I'll, excuses

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
I am sadly not getting past that writing. If you are taking the project seriously, try and find someone who can help with translations. It's a little painful to read at times, especially when you use ` instead of ' which messes up the pacing. I can't say if it gets any interesting later because I quit after 2 minutes..

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes