Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
From a review. Hybris
"Playing this game is easy." That is the line that the post for this game opens up with. This has been determined to be a lie.

This is the kind of shit talk that is dragging F95 down. F95 already has a reputation as a cesspool. Saying Creator13 deliberately lied to the player is the needless shit that goes on here.
It's no wonder so many DEVs stay away from F95; New developers get shell-shocked by the blatant lack of common sense and curiosity.

Everyone is entitled to common curiosity. Not giving 1/10th of something so simple is a disgrace.

Sorry to Creator13 for using their thread as a soapbox. :confused:

An interesting game would like to see more of it.

The game has issues, like all games here. They will get worked out.

Reactions: Creator13

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Here is the Code for unlocking the chest: VBO
Violet flame color at the castle (if asking for health potions and let soldiers fuck you if you look carefully on the scenes there you will see a violet flame at one point)
Blue flame color at the tavern in the Swamp (if you choose to go to that ritual at night,while watching it again at some point if look carefully the scenes you will see a little blue flame)
Orange flame color ( first i thought it's yellow but it happens that is orange and it can be seen at the top of the rock inside that cage where the girl that Clara go to try rescue from the Dungeon is teaching her magic and while they start having fun,you can see the orange flame on the top of that rock there)

Once you open the chest Clara will find the ring of Mind and then after leaving you will have 2 options - depending on which one you choose it will lead you to a different end! Yes,unfortunatelly it looks like the game is completed already and it will no have another update,but we will wait and see if the developer will decide to make a second part!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Here is the Code for unlocking the chest: VBO
Violet flame color at the castle (if asking for health potions and let soldiers fuck you if you look carefully on the scenes there you will see a violet flame at one point)
Blue flame color at the tavern in the Swamp (if you choose to go to that ritual at night,while watching it again at some point if look carefully the scenes you will see a little blue flame)
Orange flame color ( first i thought it's yellow but it happens that is orange and it can be seen at the top of the rock inside that cage where the girl that Clara go to try rescue from the Dungeon is teaching her magic and while they start having fun,you can see the orange flame on the top of that rock there)

Once you open the chest Clara will find the ring of Mind and then after leaving you will have 2 options - depending on which one you choose it will lead you to a different end! Yes,unfortunatelly it looks like the game is completed already and it will no have another update,but we will wait and see if the developer will decide to make a second part!
My game for me ended in the desert when i decided to follow the slave route, is that really the end or will there be content in that route?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Stuck in dungeon, making dry wine and getting contain after arthur sex, but can't get out, same day all over
It tooks some time till you and the rest of the girls make a plan how to escape! You should make sure to choose every option - let's say 1st day "cleaning" then "help the 1st girl" (forgot their names) and then spend time with one of the girls; next day choose the oposite - "cooking", "the 2nd girl","have fun with the other girl" ,after the 2nd or 3rd day you will be able to choose instead having fun with one of the girls to be teached magic by the same girl you are suppose to save,then on the next day you will have another new option "to choose play magic game with the goblin" and if you win you will have a bottle of wine as a reward,after that on the next day choose to have fun with the 1st girl (the one that is not a witch) and this time she will tel you to remind her on the morning while cleaning to find the stuff she need to use it with the bottle of wine and prepare the mixture that you should put into the goblins and orcs food on next morning while helping cooking again... If you do everything right and read carefully what Clara and the girls are talking then you should be able to proceed and escape with the girls!

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
It tooks some time till you and the rest of the girls make a plan how to escape! You should make sure to choose every option - let's say 1st day "cleaning" then "help the 1st girl" (forgot their names) and then spend time with one of the girls; next day choose the oposite - "cooking", "the 2nd girl","have fun with the other girl" ,after the 2nd or 3rd day you will be able to choose instead having fun with one of the girls to be teached magic by the same girl you are suppose to save,then on the next day you will have another new option "to choose play magic game with the goblin" and if you win you will have a bottle of wine as a reward,after that on the next day choose to have fun with the 1st girl (the one that is not a witch) and this time she will tel you to remind her on the morning while cleaning to find the stuff she need to use it with the bottle of wine and prepare the mixture that you should put into the goblins and orcs food on next morning while helping cooking again... If you do everything right and read carefully what Clara and the girls are talking then you should be able to proceed and escape with the girls!
Well, I had a big plans for it :), BUT...my Ren´Py skill are not so big. I know that with advanced skill you can create something like calendar with weeks, days, hours...and place different events there. I will try it...but for now I have to do it with limited knowledge I have. :-/ I hope you still enjoy the game and that you could see progress from beginning of the game and end. :)

Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well, I had a big plans for it :), BUT...my Ren´Py skill are not so big. I know that with advanced skill you can create something like calendar with weeks, days, hours...and place different events there. I will try it...but for now I have to do it with limited knowledge I have. :-/ I hope you still enjoy the game and that you could see progress from beginning of the game and end. :)
Yes,I did enjoy the game,even if it was a bit short but I guess you was just "testing the waters" with your first game :) I hope there will be another one soon and this time will be much more bigger and not so short. Anyway,good job with that one - Wish you good luck with your future projects and will wait to see them at some point :)

Reactions: Creator13

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
nothing works here. the game ends where I left it.
Finish is route where Clara ends in Otherworld alone. In future I will continue with route Clara + Claire in Otherworld (few more scenes were already added). What wasn´t change is route where Clara is captured and never go to Otherworld.

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Clara and the Magic Ring [v1.0.3] [MarekTomas13] - CompXXXXXX

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [310 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [312 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Files say v1.0.4, which I assume is correct, but the post says v1.0.3. Might want to fix that to avoid confusion with Son's comped version of 1.0.3 posted back in December.

Reactions: Bob69

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
My game for me ended in the desert when i decided to follow the slave route, is that really the end or will there be content in that route?
Hello. Yes...I have plans for all three routes. Well, at least for Clara+Claire route right now...that right now I am preparing. Issue is that I use too much pictures and the game is too big. Also at beginning of game I didn´t know much of Ren´Py (and I still don´t) and new updates of game make it "messy" or is not easy to implement. And it is hard to work on something if you know that you already want to do it different. For example game is 720p but latest pictures are all 1080p. So, even for route where is Clara alone captured in desert will be some ending (some prison scenes and escape).

Reactions: Qixoni
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes