Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
There is a monster if I go look for mountain chest and I cant kill it. Is there any way to raise atck or heal potions power, or you must go elsewhere to move the plot?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
removed game, no more guessing the 3 digits. fck it
Press enter. You get a scene where Klara remembers the numbers: "lucky number seven" (7), "acht" (8), "third prime number" (5), giving you 785.
An even easier solution is to read any of the pages here because people shared this number half a dozen times already.

Reactions: Hdpouo

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Hello
To get out of the dungeon Clara must get the wine. Three bottles. She gets them by winning three times over "Trh-ach" in the mini-game. "Zoe" then uses the wine to make her "dry alcohol powder", which Clara then mixes into the goblins' food in the morning. In doing so, certain conditions must be met. Clara must learn magic from Shiora. She must also bring Zoe a worthy vessel (only when Zoe asks for it).
I can't even get into the dungeon. I went everywhere, interacted with everyone, and all I can do is repeat the same actions.
The dungeons only have the "Monsters, run!" option.
In the swamp the stranger offered to sell me a scrolls in the dialogue, but there is no option to buy it - you need to finish the dungeons first I guess.
In the mountains I just die, the monster inflicts damage that is twice the healing you get from the potion.

So kinda lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thingamadong

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
I can't even get into the dungeon. I went everywhere, interacted with everyone, and all I can do is repeat the same actions.
In the swamp the stranger offered to sell me a scrolls in the dialogue, but there is no option to buy it - you need to finish the dungeons first I guess.
In the mountains I just die, the monster inflicts damage that is twice the healing you get from the potion.

So kinda lost.
Hello, a bit of a sad problem. It works for me and as others visit the dungeon, this should work. But I will check the game logic and try to fix it. The dungeon should be able to be visited after meeting the stranger in the swamp.

I have a question pls. Did option:

"Maybe I will go look on ritual in the night, before I will go on my next journey."

Appeared to you in dialogue options at Swamp after speaking with barman/girs/stranger?

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Is there any change to proceed here? I actually tried all 6 options multiple times, if I chose powder the girl keeps telling me she will bring it tonight but then she didn't do it View attachment 3202885
Zoe need to have some "container for the preparation". So, in the morning when you do cleaning with Zoe, Zoe reminds to take it to Clara. At the night after she is able to prepare "dry wine powder". And next morning Clara can - this time at food preparation with Numa - put it into goblin´s food. And then after afternoon they will escape.
H1 - ..Zoe make dry wine powder / H2 - Clara say Zoe that she have 3 wine / H3 - Zoe ask for container / H4 - Clara (morning after sex with Artur) remind to bring container / H5 - Zoe promised to make dry wine powder and told Clara to use it whilke cooking on the morning. / H6 - Clara put dwp into food / H7 - escape (afternoon)

This will leed to Shiora tech Clara "scroll magic". Thanks to that Clara can use "scroll magic" to beat monsters in Mountains (but if she lose , it is more fun , right :D / never the less, she would need to buy more scrolls in Swamp. Each scroll cost 6 health potions).

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
So is this game supposed to kick me out every time I lose?
Use double attack and you should be loosing (but sometimes - I have no idea why - the "random" logic in renpy means several big demages in a row :-/ )

Reactions: cam1126

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023

So kinda lost.
The scroll cost 6 health potion so the option will appeared only when you will have at least 6 hp. But to use scroll magic you need go to Dungeon and save Shiora (she will then teach you). I see that others did go through Dungeon, so I don´t know why you can´t. I can by-pass option for going there (but then some dialogue will not have sense). I will try post some update of game asap.

demahka

Sep 3, 2017
is there any order in doing things?
there is no new dialogue options at Swamp after speaking with barman/girs/stranger.
cant enter dungeon , always show "Those are monsters. I have to run away.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, a bit of a sad problem. It works for me and as others visit the dungeon, this should work. But I will check the game logic and try to fix it. The dungeon should be able to be visited after meeting the stranger in the swamp.

I have a question pls. Did option:

"Maybe I will go look on ritual in the night, before I will go on my next journey."

Appeared to you in dialogue options at Swamp after speaking with barman/girs/stranger?
i have the same problem and no that dialoge doesnt show up.

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
The scroll cost 6 health potion so the option will appeared only when you will have at least 6 hp. But to use scroll magic you need go to Dungeon and save Shiora (she will then teach you). I see that others did go through Dungeon, so I don´t know why you can´t. I can by-pass option for going there (but then some dialogue will not have sense). I will try post some update of game asap.
Using Unren i can see the variable for entering the dungeon is swamp_stranger > 0 but i can not see anything that adds to the swamp_stranger variable. Looking at Swamp.rpy, there is a line to add +1 to the respective barman and girls variable when talking them, but not for the stranger. Adding the line in allows you to enter the dungeon and unlocks other dialogs in the swamp.

For anyone looking to fix the manually you can do the following:
1. Open Swamp.rpy (notepad is fine)
2. Scroll down (or press Ctrl+F) to the first swamp_stranger conversation, it should look like this:
label swamp_stranger:
scene swamp1_5:
3. add in "$ swamp_stranger = swamp_stranger +1" inbetween the two lines, so it now looks like this:
label swamp_stranger:
$ swamp_stranger = swamp_stranger +1
scene swamp1_5:
4. Open the game and enjoy this wonderful engrish journey!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes... it has two "t" :) and has been updated in 1.0.2. Unfortunately I'll have to update the whole beginning from bad English (when I´ll have more time). Btw the bad "atack/attack" comes from the original code for the minigame. I'm still learning everything, that's why I can't do such fancy stuff. I look everywhere for inspiration. And it's very easy to miss some typos because it's just not my native language :( I'll try to be better next time.
I wasn't sure if it was an actual typo or just a mistake due to not speaking English well enough. I know many devs on here speak many different languages. No worries. At least you know about it and have plans to fix it at some point, which is better than many others. \m/ :) \m/

Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
Hello, thank you for regards.
You're right. The English at the beginning was (is) terrible. In the later parts of the game I started using a better translator. I'll definitely go back and try to adjust it in later versions.
I hope the new parts of the game (especially the Dungeon) have better English as well as Renpy and Daz3D. I'm still a beginner, but now I'm running into more of a hardware limitation where rendering some scenes took hours.

Btw. I was hoping that the "code" wasn´t too complicated. In latest part of game where Clara transport to Otherworld, she must find another code. Again 3 digit...this time letters. B-blue, G- green, Y- yellow, O - orange, V - violet, W -white. Those are colors of flames. three of them were use for code and Clara must find which one by visiting different locations. But it is on player to try/find the order (it is maximum six combination).

I wish you also nice Xmas holidays
the code was too hard though : |

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
As someone pointed out, I somehow missed one transformation. It was there before. I'm assuming those who got into the dungeon used saved previous positions. I am uploading 1.0.3 with fix right now.
There's also new content and I've fixed the English at the beginning of the game in the translator.

demahka

Sep 3, 2017
Well. There is Blue flame behind Clara during "ritual" scene at Swamp. There is one at Castle and another at Dungeon.
you need to put this "$ battle_lost_a = False" in spock.rpy
on
label end_battle:
$ end_battle = True
before or after "$ end_battle = True"
it will remain true if lose a battle because you first check this variable for losing battle
if user lose in one of first 3 match, option "Clara help Zoe make dry wine powder." will not show(battle_lost_a always remain True)
sorry for bad English, not main language.

Reactions: Creator13
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes