Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
I'm uploading a new version (1.0.2) to pixeldrain right now. I'll post both for PC and MAC soon.

What's new: A dozen new scenes. Clara can now find the "mind-ring", but first she has to rescue the witch from the dungeon. There you can then also find a new minigame. And to open the chest with the mind-ring you need the password "3 digits". These are the colors of the three flames (you have to visit the place where they are).

SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
I think this game would be great, but only after text corrections. Don't want to spoil the impression while the English in it is so poor.

Maybe the author can try to request some help with corrections here? I would love to make such an offer myself but unfortunately, I'm not an English native speaker and have huge doubt that my English would be much better :censored:

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I wonder why this is version 1.x ? It's not finished. It's a great game but still work in progress.
I wished there would be more options though.

Feb 11, 2023
I'm uploading a new version (1.0.2) to pixeldrain right now. I'll post both for PC and MAC soon.

What's new: A dozen new scenes. Clara can now find the "mind-ring", but first she has to rescue the witch from the dungeon. There you can then also find a new minigame. And to open the chest with the mind-ring you need the password "3 digits". These are the colors of the three flames (you have to visit the place where they are).
hi there, like everything so, just one problem, I cant seem to escape the dungeon, It keeps repeating the same tasks over again, is it a loop or do I have to do something?

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
hey, Creator13,

thanks for sharing your project; Godspeed with it.
the plot seems really interesting, but the English text needs deep proofreading — on both its structure and spelling.
I hope you'll find a good professional to help you with that.

wish you a great Holiday Season;
cheers mate.

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
hey, Creator13,

thanks for sharing your project; Godspeed with it.
the plot seems really interesting, but the English text needs deep proofreading — on both its structure and spelling.
I hope you'll find a good professional to help you with that.

wish you a great Holiday Season;
cheers mate.
Hello, thank you for regards.
You're right. The English at the beginning was (is) terrible. In the later parts of the game I started using a better translator. I'll definitely go back and try to adjust it in later versions.
I hope the new parts of the game (especially the Dungeon) have better English as well as Renpy and Daz3D. I'm still a beginner, but now I'm running into more of a hardware limitation where rendering some scenes took hours.

Btw. I was hoping that the "code" wasn´t too complicated. In latest part of game where Clara transport to Otherworld, she must find another code. Again 3 digit...this time letters. B-blue, G- green, Y- yellow, O - orange, V - violet, W -white. Those are colors of flames. three of them were use for code and Clara must find which one by visiting different locations. But it is on player to try/find the order (it is maximum six combination).

I wish you also nice Xmas holidays

Last edited:

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
hi there, like everything so, just one problem, I cant seem to escape the dungeon, It keeps repeating the same tasks over again, is it a loop or do I have to do something?
Hello
To get out of the dungeon Clara must get the wine. Three bottles. She gets them by winning three times over "Trh-ach" in the mini-game. "Zoe" then uses the wine to make her "dry alcohol powder", which Clara then mixes into the goblins' food in the morning. In doing so, certain conditions must be met. Clara must learn magic from Shiora. She must also bring Zoe a worthy vessel (only when Zoe asks for it).

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Attack has 2 t's in it. Just sayin. lol

Sounds like a fun game, though. We need more Lara games. :)

Reactions: Creator13

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Attack has 2 t's in it. Just sayin. lol

Sounds like a fun game, though. We need more Lara games. :)
Yes... it has two "t" :) and has been updated in 1.0.2. Unfortunately I'll have to update the whole beginning from bad English (when I´ll have more time). Btw the bad "atack/attack" comes from the original code for the minigame. I'm still learning everything, that's why I can't do such fancy stuff. I look everywhere for inspiration. And it's very easy to miss some typos because it's just not my native language :( I'll try to be better next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Is there any change to proceed here? I actually tried all 6 options multiple times, if I chose powder the girl keeps telling me she will bring it tonight but then she didn't do it 1703493409119.png

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes