Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
what password of the case?
Password are three numbers. If you put there nonsence..it should display scene where is Clara drinking vine and remembering:

"His lucky number is seven. Doctor Birk liked magic stories and he always said in german \"Meine Glückszahl ist acht. And the last guy likes math and he says \"My lucky number is third prime number"

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
... why this game closes every time you loose its just plain annoying and potions do shit because most of the time enemy deal +- the same damage as they heal also they can kill you after they die because they can attack you in the same turn you killed them
Hello. Spider attack is reaction to player´s action. And it should deal random damage. It is all "random" work in Ren´py. Spider can deal "random" damage 1-9. But..sometimes happens that it deals 8-9-8-8-7-9..all big numbers :-/ On other hand...most of the time it is super easy to go through using double attack. It could be change next release (or health potion to heal more).

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Like the Game, and with the errors, I have found out that the Devs get better and better with time so people, how about Relaxing and not getting so hyper about it.
What really gets on my nerves is , that if you mess-up in the Game, it just quits, and you have to start the Game again.

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Started skipping the dialogue fairly quickly, hopefully that will improve with future versions. I understand the Dev is not a native English speaker. Apart from that, the game crashed on me numerous times so I could not get past the point where Clara & Claire transport. I get a few frames after that to where Clara is pointing off in the distance and the game crashes every time. If there is a work around, please let me know. Otherwise I will give this one some time to mature.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Hello,
Started skipping the dialogue fairly quickly, hopefully that will improve with future versions. I understand the Dev is not a native English speaker. Apart from that, the game crashed on me numerous times so I could not get past the point where Clara & Claire transport. I get a few frames after that to where Clara is pointing off in the distance and the game crashes every time. If there is a work around, please let me know. Otherwise I will give this one some time to mature.
Hello, route with Clara and Claire is not ready yet. It should display information about that before it ends. The longest route is where Clara teleports alone. There you will find more options. Also the route where is Clara taken will continued in "prison".

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
i am having an issue with the download, i tried downloading it from different areas but once i extract all files, the album is empty.

krispy87

Nov 24, 2020
the english is so bad....no, so absolutely horrible that I unfortunately couldn't take it, quit and deleted before she found the red case. i've played plenty with bad english, but i've always been able to look past it to finish the game.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes