Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Zoe need to have some "container for the preparation". So, in the morning when you do cleaning with Zoe, Zoe reminds to take it to Clara. At the night after she is able to prepare "dry wine powder". And next morning Clara can - this time at food preparation with Numa - put it into goblin´s food. And then after afternoon they will escape.
H1 - ..Zoe make dry wine powder / H2 - Clara say Zoe that she have 3 wine / H3 - Zoe ask for container / H4 - Clara (morning after sex with Artur) remind to bring container / H5 - Zoe promised to make dry wine powder and told Clara to use it whilke cooking on the morning. / H6 - Clara put dwp into food / H7 - escape (afternoon)

This will leed to Shiora tech Clara "scroll magic". Thanks to that Clara can use "scroll magic" to beat monsters in Mountains (but if she lose , it is more fun , right :D / never the less, she would need to buy more scrolls in Swamp. Each scroll cost 6 health potions).
I did multiple times but Clara did do anything with foor, look here Zoe is telling me she will bring the powder to me at night, 1703610020050.png after iti choose help with food in the mornng and after this phrase 1703610468181.png
I going to same choice help someone with candles, so I don't have option to pour the powder

Reactions: Gans864

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
It's found in the Castle, Swamp, Dungeon. In that order. oh, and most importantly, in CAPS!
I wrote the letters in CAPS every time, so I was hoping that is understandable. For the order...if most it is 6 combination to try. But I am happy that you get there (y) . Thank you for staying to the "End".

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
you need to put this "$ battle_lost_a = False" in spock.rpy
on
label end_battle:
$ end_battle = True
before or after "$ end_battle = True"
it will remain true if lose a battle because you first check this variable for losing battle
if user lose in one of first 3 match, option "Clara help Zoe make dry wine powder." will not show(battle_lost_a always remain True)
sorry for bad English, not main language.
Hello, I am looking on it right now and you are right. It has to be "reset" each time the "game with Trh-ach" is "call". So it need to be in script for tha game (spock.rpy). I will correct it in next release. I hope that "rock-paper-scisor-lizard-Spock" is not too hard to win it 3 time of 5. I planned some punishment scene if Clara lose, but so far there is none. So, you don´t need to loose. The only time I suggest you to loose at least one time is against Beast in Mountains :D (long "bestiality" scene).

Reactions: demahka

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Hello, a bit of a sad problem. It works for me and as others visit the dungeon, this should work. But I will check the game logic and try to fix it. The dungeon should be able to be visited after meeting the stranger in the swamp.

I have a question pls. Did option:

"Maybe I will go look on ritual in the night, before I will go on my next journey."

Appeared to you in dialogue options at Swamp after speaking with barman/girs/stranger?
No, I got only the original options, they never updated. I guess it's because the missing swamp_stranger +1 Leon1dass pointed out.
Will try the update and that fix, I guess that will solve the issue.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
vbo if i remember correctly
Yes..I will write some hint for the order of them for another update. ( "King" "I'm powerful, you see that flame. It's the first one anyone's taken from that stupid dryads. And the next one I sell to the Swamp Ritual, and the next one I sell to my goblin friends.")

Cocanium

Sep 1, 2020
what is the password? It says it is the third prime number (5) but it tells you that it is incorrect.

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
what is the password? It says it is the third prime number (5) but it tells you that it is incorrect.
"785" ("His lucky number is seven. Doctor Birk liked magic stories and he always said in german \"Meine Glückszahl ist acht. And the last guy likes math and he says \"My lucky number is third prime number")
somehow you miss the first two numbers.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Clara and the Magic Ring [v1.0.4] [MarekTomas13] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [310 MB]
- - -

Mac [312 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ClaraAndTheMagicRing-1.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Creator13
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes