ThePasqu17

Jan 27, 2022
Hope you guys enjoy the game, any feedback is welcome :)

You can check , , and other platforms for a Special Edition which includes additional scenes and a bonus image gallery.
I've found a little error on the game.
With the only-lesbian config disabled, while the Izzy rescure mission, at the end, while Fiona leaves the security room, she has been named as Izzy. It is a little detail but I wanted to notify it to the creator, so he/she/them can make the game even mor perfect. Btw, amazing game

Reactions: LightmanP

NagibatorSS

Sep 16, 2020
Boring. There is little free action and choice. For example, swallow sperm, pregnancy, after creampie gets up and sperm slowly drips and flows down the legs.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Boring. There is little free action and choice. For example, swallow sperm, pregnancy, after creampie gets up and sperm slowly drips and flows down the legs.
It is based on comics so yes there is little interaction. The sequel Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat is being worked on, and it should be more game-like since it is not based from comics.

Reactions: tankdick and Wookie

fastolf

Sep 10, 2020
Hi! Anyone knows if there are some game like this but with more dicks, to much lesbian is boring. I would love if some character fuck their beautiful faces. Btw, amazing characters.

Reactions: jazon1

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Hi! Anyone knows if there are some game like this but with more dicks, to much lesbian is boring. I would love if some character fuck their beautiful faces. Btw, amazing characters.
Yea i agree,i loved the first chapter but it went downhill after that...beautiful models but was mostly lez.

kama303

Jun 8, 2021
After I delete the game from my computer, the folder for the game keeps reappearing in the original download location, only it is mostly empty with only "lib/python2.7" folders inside.

I tried deleting Renpy appdata folder as well, but it keeps reappearing.

Anyone know what it going on and how to permanently delete it and stop it from reappearing?

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
This developer only make kinetic novel? Do you ever plan on making "normal VN" with branching and choices?

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Great models and animations!
The game needs "no lesbian only" option though!
Not everyone likes lesbian-only scenes.
I'm telling that to you because you added "lesbian only" option for some strange reason. So it's only fair to give the opposite option. Thanks in advance.

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Hello we just purchased your summer games bundle and wanted to say a big thank you for the summer sale. Sorry it took us so long to purchase your games bundle on Itch as we had a crazy few months. We are new to Mega and we upgraded our mega account with prolite but are still facing with daily download restrictions of 5 gigs whereas we thought it would extend our download restrictions. Is there something we are doing wrong or possibly misunderstood? Mind you we did start downloading Clara's Love Hotel before we upgraded with Mega but it should have continued downloading nevertheless or is the upgrade only for storing on cloud? We tried Gofile but they wanted us to open an account on Patreon and wouldn't provide us with a download link. I'm not sure what we are doing wrong?

edit: Nevermind lol we figured it out! Thanks Again!!!

Last edited:

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Girlfriend and I just bought your game 'Sexploitation' on Itch and we can't wait to play it later on tonight.
Thanks!!! Big Hugs from the Both of Us!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
way to much clam chowder on the menu need some hot dogs !!!!
LOL game asks if i want full on lesbian selected NO and 80% of the game was lesbian ?
so im thinking had i of chosen YES there would be 0 guys?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
way to much clam chowder on the menu need some hot dogs !!!!
LOL game asks if i want full on lesbian selected NO and 80% of the game was lesbian ?
so im thinking had i of chosen YES there would be 0 guys?
Unfortunately for me, while I like most of the dev's other games, I do find most of them a little too heavily focused on lesbian content. While it's not a total dealbreaker for me, I'd probably resub to their Subscribe Star if it was a little more evenly balanced.

Reactions: str8up

Jopassion

Nov 20, 2021
Mis a jour le 24.12.21

Bonjour, dans ma collection il me manquais celui la ! Merci pour ce jeu !
Voici la traduction en français :

Version v0.3 : Lien google

Hello, in my collection I was missing this one! Thanks for this game !
Here is the translation in french :

Bonjour Franky28, j'ai un souci avec celle de Claraslovehotel, peux -tu me donner le process pour l'implanter? J'ai beau copier coller mes fichiers dans le dossier Game, ça ne fonctionne pas.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes