VN Ren'Py Abandoned Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Okay, so now I'm really confused here. Is Class of 2014 dead, and if so, why has it not been marked Abandoned? In reading the more 'recent' posts, so far I see a "remake" with different title, character models, and plotline -- is that not really a separate game? And does discussion about your other games really belong in the thread of this one that's apparently not going anywhere? So, yeah, I'm seriously confused. This game "paused for remaster," came out with a totally different game in its place, another game started and remade already, another one started and stopped... dude, my head's spinning over here. I think I'll jsut finish what there is of Class of 2014 -- you know, the game this thread belongs to -- and then hold off on anything else from this dev until he figures out what on earth he's doing here. Too bad, this game had a lot of promise, but all those reworked games... not a good sign, there.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Okay, so now I'm really confused here. Is Class of 2014 dead, and if so, why has it not been marked Abandoned? In reading the more 'recent' posts, so far I see a "remake" with different title, character models, and plotline -- is that not really a separate game? And does discussion about your other games really belong in the thread of this one that's apparently not going anywhere? So, yeah, I'm seriously confused. This game "paused for remaster," came out with a totally different game in its place, another game started and remade already, another one started and stopped... dude, my head's spinning over here. I think I'll jsut finish what there is of Class of 2014 -- you know, the game this thread belongs to -- and then hold off on anything else from this dev until he figures out what on earth he's doing here. Too bad, this game had a lot of promise, but all those reworked games... not a good sign, there.
Hey, man. Sorry for the confusion. I agree that posts relating to other games should not be posted in this thread, that was a bad on my end. In terms of Class of 2014's future, I've got a lot of ideas that I want to accomplish regarding this, but I could only do so much with the time I have. Hence, I cannot completely say where this project will end up. If things bode well and I am able to continue telling this story, it would probably be using Honey Select 2. To avoid further confusion, I'll mark this game as abandoned for now.

Jul 24, 2022
Class of 2014
Version: 0.3.2
Setting: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Someone dies in the future, you're back in the past to fix it

Note: This got ABANDONED !!! It only shows the future part with flashbacks but stops at the part where you are back in the past

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes