VN Ren'Py Abandoned Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelson4ever

Oct 11, 2021
Hello! I just wanted to share the updated characters for my next VN, Spellbound. In order, it shows the Male MC, Female MC, the Villain, and some of the side characters. It will be a fantasy VN that switches from a male MC POV to a female MC POV. Let me know your thoughts!
BlazingBob Loving the fantasy theme and characters look stunning , Just a doubt - will it be only like one main character ( Male ) and we will be shown Female POV what happens with her or will it be like Male Main Character / Female MC and we have to make decision for male /both of them / female ?

Reactions: BlazingBob

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The story is interesting, I just think that taking too long to tell how Reiko died (and the reason the MC left town) is wrong, it leaves the viewer confused with what is happening.

How am I going to empathize with the MC for some situation that I'm not aware of?

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
The story is interesting, I just think that taking too long to tell how Reiko died (and the reason the MC left town) is wrong, it leaves the viewer confused with what is happening.

How am I going to empathize with the MC for some situation that I'm not aware of?
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind for the next update. :)

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, everyone! This is just to inform you that I am currently in the process of reworking the entire game. I've decided to make some major changes to the story as well as the character models which are now made using Honey Select 2. Please let me know your thoughts and I hope to share more with you soon!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This is also posted in my Discord server, so please check that out if you're interested.

I would like to announce that Class of 2014's rework will be put on pause for some time. As the person above this post already talked about, reworking a game could be a slippery slope that leads to a plethora of incomplete games. However, I genuinely feel like taking a break from Class of 2014's development will be beneficial for me in terms of achieving a fresher perspective. The ideas that I have been generating just aren't cutting it and I would refuse to release something that I am not comfortable in. Rest assured that Class of 2014 is not dead and will be back soon!

With that said, I would like to announce a brand-new superhero-themed VN called The Missionary. I know, I know, it was not too long ago since I announced another VN, Spellbound. And now, in addition to pausing the development of one game, I am also starting out a new one. Hear me out, though.

When I first sought out to create adult VNs, my first idea was a superhero adult VN. I have always been fascinated with the superhero movies/shows that have dominated contemporary media and believed that there could be interesting avenues for erotic storytelling in there. At the time, however, I didn't have any resources to bring this to fruition. Now, thanks to a little hardware upgrade, I can now work towards that goal. The plan for this VN has been in development for quite some time and has since been sitting alone in my head.

Now, for the good bit. I am once again introducing another game and I hope that you give it a fair go. The Missionary follows the story of an orphan MC, who after getting a scholarship into the city's most prestigious school, gets blessed with superhuman abilities. Take control of our MC's journey as he tries to balance his personal life and that of a superhero while encountering some beautiful women along the way.

HS2_2022-03-16-17-40-48-087.png

If you took the time to read through all of my rambling, thank you so much! Here are a few character photos from the game. A brief overview of these characters is available on my Discord server ( ). Please check it out!

Last edited:
Reactions: AryanKarthick

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
HELLO THERE! It's been a while a while since I last gave an update here about my upcoming project, and I'm sorry for that. However, despite previous hindrances, I have now made significant progress in terms of developing the game! And with that came a couple of changes with the story, character designs, and even the title. Yes, the new title will be THE ELITES!

I am working my ass off with this game as I try to squeeze it in between my other obligations but I am hoping to release EPISODE 1 NEXT WEEK! I have made a vow to myself that I will release something within this month and I intend to fulfil that promise. With that said, here are a few preview photos from episode one! I hope that you find them interesting and that you would be here with me in this journey.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Good thing you're doing the "someone with a bad past story, with a twist of high school drama" without being like Lessons in Love. I'm so sick of people copying that bad game. With how long the story has progressed, there's only one sex scene so far. That's one of the negative parts of it I guess.

Moreover, I'm thankful its not some time travel shit. I don't like it when I see the harem tag but there's some elements of time travel. Because its so easily predicted that those type of games just forces the harem with little to no romantic gestures. Just for the sake of some plot convenience or need. If this game really would have a harem path/ending, as in the MC gets to romance all girls. Especially at the present time, where all of the girls and him are heartbroken by whatever the situation is happening in the story. Then it would be really good, the girls clearly have a history with the MC and it would be really good to see those hearts be mended. Be with the MC too of course, even if its a harem.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Good thing you're doing the "someone with a bad past story, with a twist of high school drama" without being like Lessons in Love. I'm so sick of people copying that bad game. With how long the story has progressed, there's only one sex scene so far. That's one of the negative parts of it I guess.

Moreover, I'm thankful its not some time travel shit. I don't like it when I see the harem tag but there's some elements of time travel. Because its so easily predicted that those type of games just forces the harem with little to no romantic gestures. Just for the sake of some plot convenience or need. If this game really would have a harem path/ending, as in the MC gets to romance all girls. Especially at the present time, where all of the girls and him are heartbroken by whatever the situation is happening in the story. Then it would be really good, the girls clearly have a history with the MC and it would be really good to see those hearts be mended. Be with the MC too of course, even if its a harem.
Thanks for checking this out! I hope that I once again get the opportunity to work on this game. :)

Reactions: HogRocket

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev, you stated before that you are still focusing on the new game, I'll be looking forward for updates on that too, but do you have any plans when you'll be back for this one? Timeframe, a deadline or anything concrete?

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Dev, you stated before that you are still focusing on the new game, I'll be looking forward for updates on that too, but do you have any plans when you'll be back for this one? Timeframe, a deadline or anything concrete?
Hello! Glad to see you're still interested in this game! Over at my Discord server, I have released a few details about the "remaster" that I'm working on for Class of 2014. This game will be fundamentally different from the original game, the graphics will be made with Honey Select 2 and the characters and setting will be different. The story will be based on the original one but with a few differences. However, I promise that the essence of the old game will be very much alive in this new game - a story of making peace with the ghosts of the past. With that, I would like to share a few more details and screenshots.

The game will be titled "Fate or Tadhana, in Filipino" and will be set in Manila. Similar to Class of 2014, it will follow our MC as he meets with familiar faces from his high school. Some of these characters are in the screenshots below.

I know it's a big deviation from the game that (I hope) you've enjoyed so far, but I wish that you give it a shot once it releases. In terms of an ETA, I am still trying my best to juggle multiple responsibilities between work, study, and game development. Hence, I am looking at releasing a version of this game towards the end of 2022.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Glad to see you're still interested in this game! Over at my Discord server, I have released a few details about the "remaster" that I'm working on for Class of 2014. This game will be fundamentally different from the original game, the graphics will be made with Honey Select 2 and the characters and setting will be different. The story will be based on the original one but with a few differences. However, I promise that the essence of the old game will be very much alive in this new game - a story of making peace with the ghosts of the past. With that, I would like to share a few more details and screenshots.

The game will be titled "Fate or Tadhana, in Filipino" and will be set in Manila. Similar to Class of 2014, it will follow our MC as he meets with familiar faces from his high school. Some of these characters are in the screenshots below.

I know it's a big deviation from the game that (I hope) you've enjoyed so far, but I wish that you give it a shot once it releases. In terms of an ETA, I am still trying my best to juggle multiple responsibilities between work, study, and game development. Hence, I am looking at releasing a version of this game towards the end of 2022.
Oof... damn shame. I actually like the look of the girls on Koikatsu. But yeah I can understand, the other game is using HS2 too and the continued use of it for further development of this game make things so much easier. You don't need to keep on jumping from one engine to another when you want to give content for both games.

I always prefer it that devs continue with what they have instead of abandoning or restarting entirely from the very beginning, but eh... you do you. The only way to measure anything out of this new version that will come out on the future is simply, to just wait, see and play it. See where it goes or whatever.

Overall, I have mixed feelings as I want to see the game being continued as it is but, you do you. I'll let the other players decide and judge before I'll be playing it again.

• Red Heart

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hello, as of right now, that game is not in-development
Ya i saw and i want to try both games, but im afraid of going and get slapped with "sharing/NTR" in it...
Because normally when there is a FMC also, even when she have sex with other "guys" inst ntr because is from her perspetive she still cheat on mc since she is an LI though (so for me is still NTR) thats why the question, if you know what i mean, thats why im asking, and what about the other game? what future tags you plan to add?
The games look cool tbh but if something is near of what i said i need to know if i can avoid this game or play it.

PS: Sorry for my english

Last edited:

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Ya i saw and i want to try both games, but im afraid of going and get slapped with "sharing/NTR" in it...
Because normally when there is a FMC also, even when she have sex with other "guys" inst ntr because is from her perspetive she still cheat on mc since she is an LI though (so for me is still NTR) thats why the question, if you know what i mean, thats why im asking, and what about the other game? what future tags you plan to add?
The games look cool tbh but if something is near of what i said i need to know if i can avoid this game or play it.

PS: Sorry for my english
Thanks for the interest! Don't worry, I don't plan on anything even remotely close to NTR in The Elites (my other game). :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PandaSuky
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes