VN Ren'Py Abandoned Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
I'd say, the latest repack for or , but honestly, I don't even know the difference, I'm more a Honey Select 2 user.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, guys. Would you prefer if I do the same thing for future updates (release chapters) or would you like for the game to be more sandbox-ish?

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, guys. Would you prefer if I do the same thing for future updates (release chapters) or would you like for the game to be more sandbox-ish?
Chapters are almost always much, MUCH better than sandbox. For me, sandbox is just unnecessary pace breaker and time padding. And playing through first 2 chapters of this game I hope you will stick to the episode/novel format.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Chapters are almost always much, MUCH better than sandbox. For me, sandbox is just unnecessary pace breaker and time padding. And playing through first 2 chapters of this game I hope you will stick to the episode/novel format.
Thanks for the insight, I’ll keep that in mind!

Reactions: 「HOLLOW」

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Nice update BlazingBob loving the characters and introduction of choices in this one , I hope it stays as the same as a VN - either kinetic or VN maybe with few more choices , as Sandbox features like Free roam or maps tends to be more time consuming and adds grind to the game which not a lot of players likes ( including me ) in a game .

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Nice update BlazingBob loving the characters and introduction of choices in this one , I hope it stays as the same as a VN - either kinetic or VN maybe with few more choices , as Sandbox features like Free roam or maps tends to be more time consuming and adds grind to the game which not a lot of players likes ( including me ) in a game .
I’m glad that you enjoyed it! Seems that quite a bit of you prefer the current style of storytelling over sandbox, so I’ll continue with that. :)

Reactions: AryanKarthick
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes