VN Ren'Py Abandoned Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys, just a quick update. I'm currently finishing up the script for Chapter 3 as it is a long one - more than double the length of Chapter 1! I am very excited to share this with youse. In the meantime, if you're interested in following the game's development, please consider following me on Twitter and on joining my server on Discord Thank u!

Reactions: doujin1 and naoc

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
wow there's also a Filipino song, good work bro the game seems like classroom of the elite but not exactly.
Thanks, mate! Classroom of the Elite is defs an inspiration but I promise to make this its own thing. Also, I'll leave some credits for the songs in the next update. :)

Reactions: Jxmj

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, it's me again. Just introducing the plot as well as some of the characters for my upcoming VN, Spellbound. I'm aiming to release both the next two chapters of Class of 2014 as well as the demo for this within the month of February! Let me know if you'd be interested in playing. Thank you!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's added?
· Chapter 2 Part 2
· Chapter 3 Part 1
· Extra ~40 minutes of content.
· Stunning characters and visuals made with Koikatsu.
· Background music for added immersion.

Download: - - -

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Illusion budget allocation for female charaters 99.99%, male charater 0.01%.
Either fem-boy(mostly a female base model) or MEGA ugly-bastard and nothing else, which is why POV male protag illusion based games are always superior IMO of course.

• Sad
Reactions: BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Illusion budget allocation for female charaters 99.99%, male charater 0.01%.
Either fem-boy(mostly a female base model) or MEGA ugly-bastard and nothing else, which is why POV male protag illusion based games are always superior IMO of course.
Sorry about that, I'll try to minimise scenes that show the MC for the next update.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry about that, I'll try to minimise scenes that show the MC for the next update.
Not really a recrimination on your game in particular, it is just annoying that Illusion can make plenty cute females but not an ok looking man for some inexplicable reason. The best you could hope for is a K-pop boyband member which would almost meet my criteria for feminine enough to bang.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Not really a recrimination on your game in particular, it is just annoying that Illusion can make plenty cute females but not an ok looking man for some inexplicable reason. The best you could hope for is a K-pop boyband member which would almost meet my criteria for feminine enough to bang.
Completely agree with you on that one. I'll try to make some changes in terms of the MC's appearance and see if that'll yield to some improvements, otherwise I'll just incorporate more POV scenes. Thank you so much for bringing that up!

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
which software is used to make renders i this game? its doesnt look like its daz
Probably Koikatsu or maybe Emotion Creator in any case an Illusion game.
They currently have two graphic style : this one or a more realistic one but still more anime looking than DAZ that you can find in Honey Select 2 and Ai Shoujo.

You can find them all here :

Koikatsu

Emotion Creator

Honey Select 2

Ai Shoujo

or in heavyly modded packs

Last edited:

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
(COMPRESSED) CLASS OF 2014 [CHAPTER 3 | PART 1]:

I have compressed the current version of the game for ~70% reduction in file size. :))

LINKS:

ANDROID:
PC:
MAC:
LINUX:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Class of 2014 [Ch. 3-1] [Blazing Bob] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,01 GB / 193 MB - Classof2014-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,98 GB / 158 MB - Classof2014-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Class of 2014 [Ch. 3-1] [Blazing Bob] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,01 GB / 193 MB - Classof2014-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,98 GB / 158 MB - Classof2014-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Perfect timing! Thank you still!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
Probably Koikatsu or maybe Emotion Creator in any case an Illusion game.
They currently have two graphic style : this one or a more realistic one but still more anime looking than DAZ that you can find in Honey Select 2 and Ai Shoujo.

You can find them all here :

Koikatsu

Emotion Creator

Honey Select 2

Ai Shoujo

or in heavyly modded packs
hey bro, thanks for the reply
I want to render some images using koikatsu, which software should i use, there are a lot of them on nyaa - koikatsu, koikatsu party, koikatsu sunshine, koikatsu better repack

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
hey bro, thanks for the reply
I want to render some images using koikatsu, which software should i use, there are a lot of them on nyaa - koikatsu, koikatsu party, koikatsu sunshine, koikatsu better repack
Hi, I used Koikatsu Party for this one. As far as I know Koikatsu Sunshine is a sequel? Not entirely sure tho!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes