Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
When a game is made by a 1n author, it is smooth and polished -if it is a set of mods, then it is just a bunch of separate mods that are poorly connected to each other. And your "localization" with mods completely killed the original world of the game....
I recommend finding and playing his games Studentka and Albedo. But I'm not sure that anyone translated them into English.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
An author who knows his code cannot spoil the previous one with every new update.
Well, seeing all those updates, fixes and patches for MS Windows, MacOS and everyathing I guess programmers knowing their code are ultra rare. :p:D:cool:

DeGross worked with the Province team. How is the game a crooked copy if the original author works on it?
That's not true. it didn't work . He just made it possible to add mods.DeGross settled on version 1.0. Next, it's a completely different game. I know a little bit about Alex (De grosse), I've spoken to him before. And he does not communicate with the "authors" of "provincial".P S if you take a Toyota and stick a Mercedes nameplate on it, put a bunch of monitors, chairs, then it will not become a Mercedes.
Guys, please, this is really off topic. Maybe you could consider to discuss that in a own thread?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Guys, please, this is really off topic. Maybe you could consider to discuss that in a own thread?
Sorry, I'm out anyway this guy is out of his depth arguing ETO with me.

As it happens I'm not sure this project is going to continue which is a real shame as mugwump had a great idea and was very polite and respectful in getting things kicked off checking they could use cetain parts of our code. I wish them well on whatever future projects they take on.

BicNm

Apr 4, 2018
Mugwump's Patreon is gone. How is he or she getting compensated for the time spent developing this work?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Hello i wish to know if it's possible to remove the dick ?
Of course.
Do girly things, read girly magazines and after a while the problem solves itself

Or get ssome experimental treatment at the medical research institute, if you don't want to wait ;)

Reactions: Yotchii

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
The food court in the mall and Hooters sell black coffee. Just order a cup or 2. I'd also suggest buying sleeping pills from the Rite Aid pharmacy in the mall so you can sleep at a decent hour.
done that but still she loses sleep and game becomes unplayable

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
done that but still she loses sleep and game becomes unplayable
Start a new game. Don't talk to the old man in the homeless area on the street if you're planning on staying in the shelter. It sets some variable that doesn't fire off correctly unless you're living on the street.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Start a new game. Don't talk to the old man in the homeless area on the street if you're planning on staying in the shelter. It sets some variable that doesn't fire off correctly unless you're living on the street.
My MC is living in the anderson building and didnt mess with relic or the green thing, so i dont understand what is happening , will start new game to see if it fixes

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Where can i find a full upload of this game , i dowloaded everything from here but im missing images.. It seems the full uploaded posted in the op isnt really the full game.

Also does anyone else having problems whit the window placements?

Last edited:

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
My MC is living in the anderson building and didnt mess with relic or the green thing, so i dont understand what is happening , will start new game to see if it fixes
Did you already tried to by the cream from local shop? Dont remember now what cream it was but something like honewell cream or something like that, using it increases breast size and if neede it helps to get good sleep.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Where can i find a full upload of this game , i dowloaded everything from here but im missing images.. It seems the full uploaded posted in the op isnt really the full game.

Also does anyone else having problems whit the window placements?
Strange but it seems like its missing some updates. Dont know if its ok to post this here but try downloading the missing files from here :

And about the windows, yes I have sonnix players windows missplaced and unable to move them. So if someone has solution to that, share ideas...

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
When the PC seduces the Office skill training instructor to learn the skill,
If the PC is at the bottom, the scene ends with a creampie at the end, regardless of what action you do, such as handjob or oral sex.
Please fix the bug!

and
The hips_1.jpg image does not seem to be applied properly.
You have somewhat curvy hips and a Perfectly crafted ass.
The hips_0.jpg image is applied with the above sentence, as soon as the hips get bigger, they changed on to the hips_2.jpg image.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You can think the game as abandoned, dev's discord and patreon is dead. There may be no more bug fixes/updates unfortunately, but still who knows...

• Sad
Reactions: kaneeden
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes