coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Really?.. usually the issue is you cant slim down enough fast enough. But yes.. some things are very off and unbalanced/unchecked in the game, and all development has halted cause the author is AWOL.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Really?.. usually the issue is you cant slim down enough fast enough. But yes.. some things are very off and unbalanced/unchecked in the game, and all development has halted cause the author is AWOL.
It's really easy to loose weight by jogging, but at the same time it seems like any physical activity affects weight too much. I tried sticking to a diet of milkshakes and greasy food, but nope, even going to the gym twice a week with Melissa is enough to keep the character's weight at a low value.

Shame that the author is missing, this is one of the best QSP life sims I've seen.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
what happen to his patreon. the page is gone.
she/he doesnt respond no reason no explanation just took down the discord and Patron and stopped communicating on TFgames. Its sad many of these games which have decent story and gameplay just stop I do wish if he/she doesnt want to do anymore just say it and leave the game to someone else.

Userd114

Feb 13, 2018
she/he doesnt respond no reason no explanation just took down the discord and Patron and stopped communicating on TFgames. Its sad many of these games which have decent story and gameplay just stop I do wish if he/she doesnt want to do anymore just say it and leave the game to someone else.
So this game is semi abandoned. I see. What a shame. Another wasted good game.

May 31, 2019
So this game is semi abandoned. I see. What a shame. Another wasted good game.
For what it's worth, the source-code is pretty open. It's all there if you open it in the editor. There's nothing stopping anyone from picking it up and running with it. It's not too hard to mess around with.
Of course, there'd be the matter of getting permission from the author, but if they're completely MIA with no way to contact them, well....

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I would gladly support anybody who continues this game provided they have a good goals and can complete this game without changing it too much. This is was a game where its it was up to you nothing was forced in fetishes.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Well some people have shown interest in continuing it if the author decides he or she had enough and wont come back. Look at the Rise of Vyruk a dead game (A goblins tale) but enough people wanted it to continue.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
The sad thing that noone knows anything about what happened to him.

Given his sudden departure the author himself may be dead (which, of course, would be an unfortunate worst case scenario), with his relatives shuttting down all accounts after finding out what he programmed/wrote as a pastime.
Or he may just have a new girlfriend/wife, which wouldn't be fond of his hobby activities in programming such a game.

We just don't know

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
The only "hopeful" aspect QSP is easy to program and if someone wants to revive the project there should be no issues.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The sad thing that noone knows anything about what happened to him.

Given his sudden departure the author himself may be dead (which, of course, would be an unfortunate worst case scenario), with his relatives shuttting down all accounts after finding out what he programmed/wrote as a pastime.
Or he may just have a new girlfriend/wife, which wouldn't be fond of his hobby activities in programming such a game.

We just don't know
Most likely he either found himself in trouble irl with the type of content he was producing, or he felt he was about to be and dropped it before it could cause any damage.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Most likely he either found himself in trouble irl with the type of content he was producing, or he felt he was about to be and dropped it before it could cause any damage.
Remember some countries it being produced is a crime still and yes families finding out is a real issue. With the amount of stuff happening who knows but I hate to see a good project thrown away.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok went and updated the 8.4 file with the calcstats issue (took the extra line out that was there) and also updated the base 8.4 to include my edited version of FA80's cheat mod.

This is not whatever cheats Mugwump included, this is based on what FA80 had made, then I just reformatted it and added a few things.

No idea if there is missing images or changes to the "external" locations (the whole alternate reality part of one of the relics) as anything that was included in the full 8.4 zip file is not included in this as its just the main qsp file.

See his last support post for info about the cheat screen and some other support and faq type information.

https://f95zone.to/threads/clean-slate-v0-8-3-mugwump.51109/post-3859841

Sorry for the long file name, but this way you cant confuse what it is.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Remember some countries it being produced is a crime still and yes families finding out is a real issue. With the amount of stuff happening who knows but I hate to see a good project thrown away.
Which countries?
As far as I know the only cuntry with laws ambiguous enough that underage or incestuous sex of fictional characters can be seen to be illegal is Russia. This game doesn't even have that, some trans sex but again these are fictional characters.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes