AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hello, anyone knows why this happens? no image
Please read through this thread to find answers on how to properly install all of the media. (Hint: try post #758)

Word of advice: read threads before posting in them. Usually questions have already been answered, often many times since people keep posting without first reading.

liu woods

Jul 25, 2017
Please read through this thread to find answers on how to properly install all of the media. (Hint: try post #758)

Word of advice: read threads before posting in them. Usually questions have already been answered, often many times since people keep posting without first reading.
I have that, and in another version of qsp the images appear thats why i ask

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I have that, and in another version of qsp the images appear thats why i ask
If they appear in an older version then you must not have properly applied the media updates. There is no other reason why they should suddenly stop showing. Delete all of your Clean Slate game files, except your saves, and reinstall 0.6.0 (full pack) and then apply both of the media pack updates, then finally install the 0.6.2b .qsp.

liu woods

Jul 25, 2017
in other versions of the player not the game, thats what i say
If they appear in an older version then you must not have properly applied the media updates. There is no other reason why they should suddenly stop showing. Delete all of your Clean Slate game files, except your saves, and reinstall 0.6.0 (full pack) and then apply both of the media pack updates, then finally install the 0.6.2b .qsp.
I do what you say anyway a still nothing

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone know a fast way to boost makeup skill? Somehow my skill reset and I'd really not rather have to wait 10 weeks again to get it up. The cheat menu doesn't have it.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone know a fast way to boost makeup skill? Somehow my skill reset and I'd really not rather have to wait 10 weeks again to get it up. The cheat menu doesn't have it.
You can try MAKEUPSKILL = 7 not sure if it will work but it was the only variable that I could find.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a command console that someone added because I can't seem to find it unless you mean the input area as part of the qsp player. It seems that a lot of things are tied to at least having AA breasts and just like the hidden purse trait it can't be removed. Also, in the dirty dick's men's bathroom you can be raped in your non existent pussy. A bit odd.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So is there new interactions with Julia? I haven't seen her since the park scene. I did choose to follow her request. What do I do now? I chose not to go to the psychiatrist.

Also there is a bug at the clinic. Sadly the dev doesn't frequent this joint. Posted it in TFGS.

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The top of this outfit would rub unbearably against the skin on your upper chest. You wouldn't be able to wear it for more than a few minutes at a time.

Why this line showing anything i want to buy
You must of signed up for the medical testing one makes it so you can only where slutty clothing.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So is there new interactions with Julia? I haven't seen her since the park scene. I did choose to follow her request. What do I do now? I chose not to go to the psychiatrist.

Also there is a bug at the clinic. Sadly the dev doesn't frequent this joint. Posted it in TFGS.
I did get one where she wants you to go sign up for the wet t-shirt contest. You need at least AA's for those but the she just gives you the same generic foot job scene as a reward. In the code it looks like there's something about the strip club but I didn't read it too far because reading qsp files hurts my eyes. There's also something about befriending her but I think that has to do with going full female.

liu woods

Jul 25, 2017
Make sure your file folder looks like this, should work then. If not redownload the files and try again.
I download all, dont look the same, and the .qsp file dont show the Q icon, and the system dont allow me to chage the predetermined program

sorry for my bad english its not my first language

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I did get one where she wants you to go sign up for the wet t-shirt contest. You need at least AA's for those but the she just gives you the same generic foot job scene as a reward. In the code it looks like there's something about the strip club but I didn't read it too far because reading qsp files hurts my eyes. There's also something about befriending her but I think that has to do with going full female.
There is a hotfix that the dev dropped fixing the clinic. And I did get the wet tshirt contest thing as well.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is there any way to wear these other dresses???
As far as I know theirs no way to undo the med lab stuff. Basically the medical testing is way to skip a lot of the grind but you lose control over the characters development because of it. Wondering around the street market is another one of those mechanics as well.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes