FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Is it possible to get both rings?
Nope. You have to give the with the first relic to get the second quest.

The ring will allow you to alter a lot of useful stuff (like remove traits you don't like). The bracelet will give you access to the Salem mini universe. That's why I added the ring-menu to the cheat mod for unlimited access :D

bargian

May 7, 2017
Uhm, did they change it in recent patches? In 6.0 i belive i still could have both - ring and bracelet.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Do you have some male contacts on the phone? Arrange some dates on park and fuck them on the bench. Must say i never charged artifacts in Hooters, too complicated (stamina, thirst issues). Have you tried Faen for charging?
Bracelet (after being worn) can also be charged by fingering Melissa in your apartment or Julia, which I find to be the most convenient option. Interesting, but I can't check it for now, if the ring can also be charged by submitting to Julia and being fucked in the ass with her strap-on (I've never seen Melissa using strap-on). It would be nice (if I ever can make Melissa to wear a strap-on or Julia, "my "Mistress" to visit my apartment), as so far I'm able to go 100% lesbian route, prostitution included ;).

Last edited:

Urien Raven

Aug 2, 2018
Anybody knows where this photo-shot Melissa enters at 10 AM Saturday takes place? She only says to meet her but there is no mention in journal where this event takes place, if I call her and meet in other place she just disappears.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Anybody knows where this photo-shot Melissa enters at 10 AM Saturday takes place? She only says to meet her but there is no mention in journal where this event takes place, if I call her and meet in other place she just disappears.
University district, if i remeber it right?

Reactions: Urien Raven

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
As far as I understand yoga gives flexibility (and a trait), ball improves your ass, weightlifting gives strength and in excess increases your masculinity (decreases breast size). Unfortunately in this whole thread I can find no explanation for cardio, cycling and jogging. Does anyone know, how they work? Also, are all of those exercises equally efficient in lowering BMI?

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
As far as I understand yoga gives flexibility (and a trait), ball improves your ass, weightlifting gives strength and in excess increases your masculinity (decreases breast size). Unfortunately in this whole thread I can find no explanation for cardio, cycling and jogging. Does anyone know, how they work? Also, are all of those exercises equally efficient in lowering BMI?
I'm quite sure about cycling and jogging, but it feels like cardio increases stamina. But that might not be the case.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Aug 26, 2018
Im completely confused. I downloaded everything in need i thing. how do you launch the game.. all i have is files no game launcher.

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
Im completely confused. I downloaded everything in need i thing. how do you launch the game.. all i have is files no game launcher.
Start up Qqsp, press quest in top left cornor, then "open game" and find the file name "CleanSlate_v0.6.1.qsp". Hope that help you

Untold1337

Jul 7, 2017
I was screwing around with the cheat mod and somehow got rid of my tits. Then saved like an idiot. I also can't do the trials again. Does anyone know what value i have to change is i use a save editor? I tried MC_TITBUFF, MC_CUPSIZE and TITSIZE. None of them worked. I really don't want to grind it out and use a bunch of breast cream.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I was screwing around with the cheat mod and somehow got rid of my tits. Then saved like an idiot. I also can't do the trials again. Does anyone know what value i have to change is i use a save editor? I tried MC_TITBUFF, MC_CUPSIZE and TITSIZE. None of them worked. I really don't want to grind it out and use a bunch of breast cream.
You may get into the ring menu and alter the cup size there?

Reactions: Untold1337

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
There is a MC_Bust my char has a c cup and the value is 137, don't know if this will work.

Reactions: Untold1337

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone else having issues with crashing when one tries to have sex where you are doing any penetrating? I've had the problem for a number of versions now it seems.

edit: seems to be for any actual sex sex regardless of partners. At least for randoms I ask out from bars.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone else having issues with crashing when one tries to have sex where you are doing any penetrating? I've had the problem for a number of versions now it seems.

edit: seems to be for any actual sex sex regardless of partners. At least for randoms I ask out from bars.
Delete the sound folder for the game. Apparently qsp doesn't like playing sound files on some systems.

Reactions: xeivous
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes