FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Last edited:

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
When going out with Melissa wednesday after work it happens that I try to talk to her but get a blankscreen ( no text, no options ), have to emergency exit and can't continue.
Had the modelling date with her but can't seem to continue without that dialogue...

Any fixes?

Thanks in advance!

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
How do you get the 2nd quest from the gypsy to get the bracelet? Also can someone post the qsp password please.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you get the 2nd quest from the gypsy to get the bracelet?
It'll happen by itself, you just have to let enough (random amount of) time pass and you'll see her again waiting in Ellis for you to walk over and talk to her. In my current game she showed up with the ring still in my ass. She gave me the quest and never mentioned the ring, so it's still in my ass. Useful toy, that ring.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
The amount of feedbacks based on bugs daunting me from approaching this game. I will definetely get back to it when it is more stable. Qsp games have always been my favourites. Particularly Female protag. ones.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game has been stable and bug-free for me since 0.6.0. I'm playing on what was a high-end PC that I built back in Q3 '18, with Windows 10 as the OS.

Most of the people having problems haven't followed the installation instructions properly or haven't read through this thread (or the threads on F95 for the QSP player) to see how to fix whatever issue they're having. It's not the game, it's the user.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This game has been stable and bug-free for me since 0.6.0. I'm playing on what was a high-end PC that I built back in Q3 '18, with Windows 10 as the OS.

Most of the people having problems haven't followed the installation instructions properly or haven't read through this thread (or the threads on F95 for the QSP player) to see how to fix whatever issue they're having. It's not the game, it's the user.
This. It's mostly people use the wrong qsp player.

slimybutta

Feb 5, 2017
Ive tried to get this to work multiple times (yes with the 1.9 player) and all it does on start is stop my video card driver and restart it then sends qqsp into a never ending not responding phase that i have to end in task manager or alt-f4...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ive tried to get this to work multiple times (yes with the 1.9 player) and all it does on start is stop my video card driver and restart it then sends qqsp into a never ending not responding phase that i have to end in task manager or alt-f4...
Have you tried any other QSP games? If you cannot get another QSP game to work then your problem isn't with this game, it's with your hardware or software config, and you'll need to go to the QSP support thread on F95 to get help.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I would sometimes get the player to crash by enabling or disabling hardware acceleration. Try changing that setting. If not then I'm not sure.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't get images to load on 6.2. With a fresh qSP 1.9 install, fresh files. Nothing.
You need the full media pack from 6.0 (get "FullGamePack - v0.6.0"), then the media pack updates for 6.1 (MediaPack_v0.6.1.rar) and 6.2 (MediaPack_v0.6.2.rar). All of that can be gotten from TFG. The OP in this thread really needs to be updated with proper install instructions and links to all of the necessary files.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. It's ok if people do not agree with me.

• IMO the M->F into makes no sense. It would be better to just start that game as a teenage runaway girl.
  • Game mechanics prevent me from just assuming the main character is a girl. /sigh ok
  • So you have a dick... So its futa I guess. You think a dude who would rape you would notice and freak out about it... Missing logic.
  • Lots of time wasted clicking things. You have to manually change to exercise instead of the game automatically doing it.
  • Enjoying rape Trope. Terrible, just shameful. Note I like Rape used in games when used properly, but this isnt it.
  • Quest log is a nice touch, but sometimes it lacks important info like when and where a meeting is.

Game isnt trash but has a ton of problems. I dont know how to rate this...

Reactions: anon513

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

• IMO the M->F into makes no sense. It would be better to just start that game as a teenage runaway girl.
  • Game mechanics prevent me from just assuming the main character is a girl. /sigh ok
  • So you have a dick... So its futa I guess. You think a dude who would rape you would notice and freak out about it... Missing logic.
  • Lots of time wasted clicking things. You have to manually change to exercise instead of the game automatically doing it.
  • Enjoying rape Trope. Terrible, just shameful. Note I like Rape used in games when used properly, but this isnt it.
  • Quest log is a nice touch, but sometimes it lacks important info like when and where a meeting is.

Well, it is a transformation fetish game, which isn't for everyone. So, your first points are (in my opinion) covered by it not being your fetish. Though if you do the male birth control or cheat it right away you get a full transformation to female on day 1 and could roleplay it as a runaway tomboy cursed to (possibly) become more feminine from that point on.

You either have penis or a vagina in the game, not both at once (at least as far as I know). I personally don't know the technical definitions used by people who tag art and games, but that's not futa by my understanding. The still male / penis having MC would either be considered a sissy or femboy, I think. And yeah, there's some missing parts to some of the logic, but the game is still in development.

Yeah, there's a lot of clicking. But that's covered by it being a life sim game, which can often be far worse for the amount of tedious clicking, pointless / repeated choices, and manual control required. This isn't the best or worst in terms of the amount of tedious clicking needed, somewhere in the middle.

I agree on the rape point, not a good thing but able to avoided by player choices. Same with the lack of some quest details, though the phone does have a notes app that tracks things like that, not sure if you saw it.

Overall I think that this just isn't the game for you, mostly due to the fetishes not being your thing.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

Please keep in mind that this game is developed by a person that wanted to have a (slow) transformation life-sim-game and meant to attract / satisfy people who share that wish.

And that is just what it is... and dev is not reading here...

The OP in this thread really needs to be updated with proper install instructions and links to all of the necessary files.
Yes, maybe also some clarifications about what this game is. So people who dislike mechanics / kinks don't waste time.

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
The top of this outfit would rub unbearably against the skin on your upper chest. You wouldn't be able to wear it for more than a few minutes at a time.

Why this line showing anything i want to buy

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes