smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So I moved a window by mistake and now I can't get them back to their normal layout. Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it so it must make a entry into the reg for some insane reason. I can open the windows it's just I can't get hem back to their normal layout. Why qsp doesn't have a reset windows menu I don't know.

vaqa

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any more content with the frontdesk guys at fairheaven than "grope" tu reduce the loan ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is there any more content with the frontdesk guys at Fairheaven than "grope" tu reduce the loan ?
Yeah, that'd be nice to know.

Could be interesting to maybe have some "Anal" penetration, inter-mixed with the 'groping' , hmmmm ?!

Perhaps, later, if your still there after a 'per-determined' time, he'd want some Vaginal penetrations, he'll even use condoms, ( they were left from when he was a young lad :oops: ), he's so considerate, cause he enjoys your 'company' so much :p !

Torrhen Stark

Jul 7, 2017
How do i get qsp player to work? all i get is a grey screen with none of the options like game, setting not working.

Theblade07

Jul 16, 2018
Anyone know if there is a trick to raising Jim's numbers for liking you. If I wear the basic office clothes it says I need to wear better clothes, but if I wear anything else it says he doesn't approve of my outfit. Its completely locked my progression in the office atm.

Lost_Eternity

Jun 23, 2020
I’ve played this game for like 8 hours, and just not sure what to say… There just “No love” in this game even for «Life Sim», the game just inconsistent as F in its core.

Sure, I did not expect anything special from life sim, yet this game looks like a clone of another clone, there no new ideas, no new mechanics – There nothing new.

It’s like this game doesn’t have its own identity, I didn't find anything “Unique” in this game, honestly – I don’t mind when authors take mechanics or concepts from other games because usually authors trying to improve those concepts/ideas in the process.

But in this game? It looks like mindless copy-paste without any affection – Why? Just because.

Don’t even want to talk about billions of repetitive actions that leading to the exact same results over and over again, and you must do it, why? Because YOU MUST. it’s just so boring.

In conclusion - “quantity” != “quality”, I hope the author will understand that and start improving gameplay instead of adding more “new” but “empty” content.

Reactions: quiboune and AWolfe

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
0.6.1 released:

Mediapack
Gamefile

Changelog:
  • the usual round of tweaks and bug fixes
  • Snack bar at movie theater in the mall now functioning
  • Non-con events
    • added missing non-con pics for female char
    • Non-con event(s) should now be open to all genders
  • Salem update
    • The pocket world of Salem, the wild west town, is now complete.
    • Basically a "boy-meets-girl" story...or at least gunslinger meets saloon girl. You can play as either the gunslinger or as the saloon girl
    • Do note many of the paths lead to a "bad ending" for the character. The Wild West was a rough place.
    • Once you pick one character you have to play that character through to the end of the story arc.
    • There is an interaction between the two characters that starts the "main event" of the pocket world. Complete that event and the world will reset letting you pick your char again the next time you enter.
    • Actions in the pocket world should impact the "real world" of the game -- sex stats, mental transformation from slutt behavior, etc.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Seraph of the End

Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

about the girl:
One of the sergeants and squad leaders of the Moon Demon Company, Hiiragi Shinoa is a sarcastic teenage girl who wields an incredible weapon. Her Demon Weapon is Shikama Douji, a scythe which she can condense into the shape of a mere pen. She is capable of inciting the demon which resides in her weapon to attack her enemies and she can detect anything that comes into the attack radius of her scythe.
Is Clean Slate, which looks like it has a really good story, similar to a HTML Game which use the TWINE Engine?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is Clean Slate, which looks like it has a really good story, similar to a HTML Game which use the TWINE Engine?
Kind of, in that it's basically a point and click adventure game.

But, like it says in the first post, it requires a separate game player program to run.

Reactions: JaszMan

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
It's obvious, This isn't your type of game ! So, instead of harping, of how it should be, like other games,(Good Girls Gone Bad) You like, just move on.

You'll be happier, and so will we . ;)
You know, I see a lot of people mindlessly attacking valid constructive criticism. What makes it particularly hilarious in this case, is that rather than point to the "habits app" on the phone that was introduced because THE DEV CLEARLY AGREES WITH THIS POSTER, you tell them to shut up and go away.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You know, I see a lot of people mindlessly attacking valid ? constructive criticism. What makes it particularly hilarious in this case, is that rather than point to the "habits app" on the phone that was introduced because THE DEV CLEARLY AGREES WITH THIS POSTER, you tell them to shut up and go away.
Don't use a 'phone' to play a game, :rolleyes: use a PC (includes consoles, also),like 'normal' gamer's, so, can't point-out about an 'app' on a phone .(n)

• Angry
Reactions: Bogojisem

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Don't use a 'phone' to play a game, :rolleyes: use a PC (includes consoles, also),like 'normal' gamer's, so, can't point-out about an 'app' on a phone .(n)
Um, if you actually played this game on your computer you might realize that the phone app is an in game thing, which automates some of the tedious life sim elements of the game.

He's not talking about playing the game on a phone, he's talking about a feature of the game.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Um, if you actually played this game on your computer you might realize (stop being an ass) that the phone app is an in game thing, which automates some of the tedious life sim elements of the game.

He's not talking about playing the game on a phone, he's talking about a feature of the game.
Most people ask about 'apps', are talking about playing the game on a phone.

Sorry, I'm not a mind-reader, so can't assume what they were saying, by what was posted.

Maybe they should be a bit clearer on what they were asking/posting, as in saying it was, the in-game phone.:rolleyes:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Most people ask about 'apps', are talking about playing the game on a phone.

Sorry, I'm not a mind-reader, so can't assume what they were saying, by what was posted.

Maybe they should be a bit clearer on what they were asking/posting, as in saying it was, the in-game phone.:rolleyes:
You can't mind read, but can think and use context. It's a basic skill taught in english lessons, and I assume and other language lessons as well.

is that rather than point to the "habits app" on the phone that was introduced because THE DEV CLEARLY AGREES WITH THIS POSTER
Here we can see he talks about the phone's "habits app" which the developer introduced into the game to address some problems / complaints with the game. Which implies via context that it's a phone app in the game.

No mind reading involved, just reading the post and thinking, rather than jumping to a conclusion about a platform you seem to personally dislike for gaming (phones).

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes