GWizGamer

Nov 25, 2019
For some reason 7-zip and winRAR is extremley slow when trying to extract the .webp files, does anyone know why and how to fix this?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
For some reason 7-zip and winRAR is extremley slow when trying to extract the .webp files, does anyone know why and how to fix this?
It is the image format. It is especially bad on non-ssd drives.
No fix unless you get a faster pc.

5Gum

Mar 16, 2023
After a few hours of playing with multiple characters I still have no idea how to do laundry

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I lived in the shelter I only recently tried moving out and into other places but the first place i moved out to I forgot how to get back home.
Ok so first of all at the shelter it is automatic as long as you does nor wear it.
It seams you moved out to a random home.... if you forgot where it is you can go around until you find the go home signal or move in somewhere else.
Any way the clothes washing normally accessed via wardrobe.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
OEJ
just to ask owner about some miss picture did u plan to do new one cause they dont work some like in park and some when u put clothes on no work

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
how do i bring people to the aliens?
I presume you already activated the quest line and agreed to ship victims.
As for how to bring ppl to aliens? Get their number and go on a park date build trust the lure...
Want it to stop? play hero during victim delivery.

ecchidaooa2

May 24, 2024
very common problem right now.
All you have to do is get the "complete set"(Collar, Bra, Panties, Boots, Outfit) and then sleep until you get the silver dream prompting you to wear/put-on the full outfit.
I did have the initial encounter when I gathered all the silver items. after that, I tried using them after having a "silver" dream.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I did have the initial encounter when I gathered all the silver items. after that, I tried using them after having a "silver" dream.
Khm... you can experience the silver dream as long as you have at least one silver item..... if you collect all part wait for the next silver dream ... assemble the outfit(triggers the demo fight) then you can add the collar to any outfit.... if dumb enough to wear individual piece of the silver outfit it will crash...
I do hope i made it clear. The game is not foolproof.

Last edited:

ecchidaooa2

May 24, 2024
then you can add the collar to any outfit
that is the thing, I did have the demo fight. and I cant add the silver collar to anything "its unclickable" during planning my outfit. when i try using it via jewelry box in the bathroom it give me a "you cannot justify wearing that without the other matching silver items" massage. this is my save

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
that is the thing, I did have the demo fight. and I cant add the silver collar to anything "its unclickable" during planning my outfit. when i try using it via jewelry box in the bathroom it give me a "you cannot justify wearing that without the other matching silver items" massage. this is my save
I have seen :geek: your save no bug there "kindred" cannot wear silver:WeSmart:... that is all
Like said before kindred silver an succubus cannot be mixed.:rolleyes:
So... drop the kindred trait and you are good to go.:sneaky:;)

Reactions: ecchidaooa2
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes