korko

May 30, 2017
How to increase "health" cant find any option in medical center or woman clinic. Also how can i be vampire and how can i wear silver cloth? Cant select to wear silver cloth.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How to increase "health" cant find any option in medical center or woman clinic. Also how can i be vampire and how can i wear silver cloth? Cant select to wear silver cloth.
Health restore naturally.
Vampire story line starts at the goth shop.(starting hint is there)
vamp and silver story line is mutually exclusive.
silver cloth: gather all of it(hint after 2 piece), assemble during silver dream, include silver choker in your outfit sets.

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024
Health restore naturally.
Vampire story line starts at the goth shop.(starting hint is there) e story line starts at the goth shop.(starting hint is there)
vamp and silver story line is mutually exclusive.
silver cloth: gather all of it(hint after 2 piece), assemble during silver dream, include silver choker in your outfit sets.
Technically you can coplete Silver plotline and then switch to vampire and vice versa
Silver plot is connected to the item you can take off.
For the vampire you have to remove vampire traits with the help of the ring.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Technically you can coplete Silver plotline and then switch to vampire and vice versa
Silver plot is connected to the item you can take off.
For the vampire you have to remove vampire traits with the help of the ring.
So what? The ring is a cheat tool. You cannot have both at the same time.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Ring itself is a relic.
The cheat part is just a copy of the relic menu without bonus traits and need to charge it before using.
You cannot win an argument so search something that stoke your ego:sneaky:... you have gone side way:WeSmart:... it does not make you right. :rolleyes: What you wrote down has never been a question.:ROFLMAO:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
hi i have all the pieces but still dosent work
Well... if you have them all then just wait for few days until the silver dream fires. It is the only safe way cause the dream prevent players equip them in the wrong order.
And you can blame the dev freely for making things difficult.
Any way after the set creation finish the set will compress into the choker.
To use the new choker just include it to your outfit presets.
That is all. Good luck...

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Some rape scenes when you choose submission are bugged.
Unfortunately thats most of the "non-story" sex/rape scenes in this game

You can be 100% fully male, 100% dominant, pickup a girl at the bar and click through to have sex and wind up with her somehow forcing you into taking a strapon up the ass.

You can try grabbing someone and attempt to rape them at the park and wind up with them raping you.

You can call over one of your girlfriends that youve had sex with multiple times as a trans character and they freak the fuck out seeing your dick and leave.

Love this game, but goddamn does the dev need to spend two or three updates just bugfixing the base game before continuing on with magic or vampires or aliens or time travel shenanigans.

Todd Howard-IT JUST WORKS.jpg

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Sometimes when I fight Ip Man as the Silver Slut, the game hangs. I've checked and I have the correct version of QSP. Is there a way around this?
Fighting Ip Man a 3rd time as the Silver Slut will crash the game, even as female.

I'm also wondering, if you don't have Silver Slut you can "encounter" the super villains on the streets, though they don't seem to do anything to your character. When you become the Silver Slut does that stop all the super villains street encounters? Even if your character is not wearing the collar to become Silver Slut.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Fighting Ip Man a 3rd time as the Silver Slut will crash the game, even as female.

I'm also wondering, if you don't have Silver Slut you can "encounter" the super villains on the streets, though they don't seem to do anything to your character. When you become the Silver Slut does that stop all the super villains street encounters? Even if your character is not wearing the collar to become Silver Slut.
Ip man? use the muscle power trait.:rolleyes:
They do. For example loss of clothes. :sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes