Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
honestly I wish there was a way to disable getting z cups, you end up getting them and then in cheats you can't change them -.-

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
honestly I wish there was a way to disable getting z cups, you end up getting them and then in cheats you can't change them -.-
well.there are ways to revert it. One of them is the cristal at the park.
The other is the transient power.
The other is the potion mansion bob shrink potion first then cheat.
Also the fertility statue or the time travel event shall do the trick.
Ps:expect bugs and may some not work. The dev like to use absolutes absolutely break absolutes like invincible vs unstopable. Something has to break.

Last edited:

FungiMe

Nov 28, 2020
no need to cheat. Research them at the library, then go to ZCup Island, do the thing there in the lake, and ZCups are gone

well.there are ways to revert it. One of them is the cristal at the park.
The other is the transient power.
The other is the potion mansion bob shrink potion first then cheat.
Also the fertility statue or the time travel event shall do the trick.
Ps:expect bugs and may some not work. The dev like to use absolutes absolutely break absolutes like invincible vs unstopable. Something has to break.
how does time travel remove ZCups? I've never seen that. and what's invincible or unstoppable? never seen those traits either

Reactions: Doomdooom

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
no need to cheat. Research them at the library, then go to ZCup Island, do the thing there in the lake, and ZCups are gone

how does time travel remove ZCups? I've never seen that. and what's invincible or unstoppable? never seen those traits either
Never mind any of that it only ment that the dev do things in a self conflicting way.
Any way i found the original intended way of undo z-cup:
On z-cup island lake have sex with the girl below water. It can switch on/of z-cup tf with a random tit size.

Reactions: yunkyoya

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
I appreciate the replies i got earlier and i hate to keep beating an (un)dead horse here, but Im still completely lost when it comes to doing the Vampire storyline.

After being turned into a kindred Sonja tells you to "Go gather strength, i will call on you when i need you"

So wtf are you supposed to do? ive restarted 3 times now with brand new characters, no cheats, no AMI lab trials, literally start the game, buy goth clothes, become kindred and thats it, no matter how many people i feed on/fuck and feed on, get attacked in the park and feed or punish, no progress gets made.

ive tried exploring every room in the mansion, going to the Anderson building and "buying" the mansion by hypnotizing the guy but it seems bugged and the option is there to just repeatedly hypno him over and over, nothing in the mansion changes, Sonja has yet to ever contact me and she doesnt show up in the park.

ive now done this on a fully femme with vagina character, an unchanged starter character just how they spawned in, and a fully femme shemale/futa character, nothing seems to change.

And word of warning, if you get the new park event as a vampire it will crash the game every single time once you go through the portal and it seems to just keep coming back until you eventually do it, rng chance must be set hella high, so id recommend on any new characters to just get the event over with and then become a vampire.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017

The thing is I want the option for it to never happen.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The thing is I want the option for it to never happen.
You have to understand that z-cups always related to events where you can avoid it.(Mostly extreme bimbo event result or z-cup island sex)
If you prefer small tits the ads around bus stops may help.

st-Muramasa

Jan 16, 2024
did you ever figure out how? been refusing her requests to get her mad every time i can but nothing happens
1) According to the developer there is no such thing as Bimbo Serum.
2) Outside of Fairheaven you can only beat up Julia and she will left you alone as a sore loser and coward she is.
3) There seems to be an option to hypnotize her with power from the vapire plotline but I have not checked it personaly.

Reactions: anon1010

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Trying to re-open Hawking Hole causes game to crash. Having asked for block mental changes may have caused this?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
1) According to the developer there is no such thing as Bimbo Serum.
2) Outside of Fairheaven you can only beat up Julia and she will left you alone as a sore loser and coward she is.
3) There seems to be an option to hypnotize her with power from the vapire plotline but I have not checked it personaly.
Yes you can hypnotize her... be in mind that with it all her content becomes nil.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
when i try to use the silver choker it crashes the game does anybody know a fix
Explain pls whats your problem.
Let me remind you that you do not use the choker.
It is a set equipment. Activates if equipped on encounters.
So where is your problem?
On set creation?
On equip?
Or the villain encounter?

vittttuuuu

Nov 18, 2021
Explain pls whats your problem.
Let me remind you that you do not use the choker.
It is a set equipment. Activates if equipped on encounters.
So where is your problem?
On set creation?
On equip?
Or the villain encounter?
The problem is on equip when i try to equip it on set creation or encounters the game just freezes
no mods or cheats used

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The problem is on equip when i try to equip it on set creation or encounters the game just freezes
no mods or cheats used
The set creation requires certain order, so try to do it organic in manner ... (silver dream event is there for that) also make sure you have all pieces before doing it.(check the hints)

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Sometimes when I fight Ip Man as the Silver Slut, the game hangs. I've checked and I have the correct version of QSP. Is there a way around this?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Bugs:
if you hand over the relic before asking the hobo what it does the game crash
laundry as a dude crash the 2nd time(farm substitute assignment)
farm maid job get offered even if it is already unlocked
ps:since when does milk tea considered stimulant (substitute for sleep)?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes