AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
hey guys does anyone know what to do in order to wear high heels?
Have Julie catch you masturbating in the shower. Then comply with her blackmail until she forces you to wear a dress and low heels. Keep wearing the heels, your skill will improve. Get taller heels when you can, improve skill. (Wash, rinse, repeat.)

Reactions: vexx94

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Right! I knew it was there... just not there YET!
Ummm . . . I just got a copy of Maxim, during the 1st week,(last 2 days), Inhibition 75 . . . so, don't know what's that about.
Oh, and it has the "Penis_Pump" offer, too . . . but I don't need that , LOL :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
hey guys does anyone know what to do in order to wear high heels?
What I usually do, is go to the Sport Shop, and purchase the "High-heeled-Wedge Sneakers", the ones that come in "2-colors", ones All-Black, the other is Black & White. Wearing them gets her/him skill up, and you can buy them when your at "0" skill !

Reactions: vexx94

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hello,

about the Maxim magazine:

When I start a new game, there won't be "male" magazines at all. Not only Maxim is missing but also the gun and muscle mags. Why? Don't know, according to the code it should be there. When I load a game they are there. So I guess it takes a bit for them to appear.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello,

about the Maxim magazine:

When I start a new game, there won't be "male" magazines at all. Not only Maxim is missing but also the gun and muscle mags. Why? Don't know, according to the code it should be there. When I load a game they are there. So I guess it takes a bit for them to appear.

Yeah, sorry, I'm not quite sure what I did that 'triggered' that mag to show up. It might have been, assisting the " Market Place Mage" . I got 3 repetitive hits, ( after getting the traits from him, already), when there, and it was around at the same time period, so it may have to do with "him", in some weird way. :oops:

Good Luck.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, sorry, I'm not quite sure what I did that 'triggered' that mag to show up. It might have been, assisting the " Market Place Mage" . I got 3 repetitive hits, ( after getting the traits from him, already), when there, and it was around at the same time period, so it may have to do with "him", in some weird way.
Continuing to visit the magician will increase your femininity by 10 per session, until you max it out.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not max - 93-94 points out of 100
It's effectively max, since there seems to be no gameplay difference between 93-94 and 100. (I say "seems to be" because I've played it at both 93-94 and at 100 and could not find a difference.)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
OK Question. I remember reading on the thread that the Dev wanted to make it a slow transformation game... So am I to understand that they WANT to make a grinder? If I don't go actively looking for ways to transform, then when I play like that I spend weeks doing noting but working at HOOTERS washing dishes and waiting for the week to cycle to go do some of the classes... That's boring and repetitive. PLEASE TELL ME I'M PLAYING WRONG.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Alas, you're not wrong. Play the game how it's fun for you, not as the excruciating slow grind that it could be if you resist your situation as much as you can. Embrace your inner, female, sluttiness.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Alas, you're not wrong. Play the game how it's fun for you, not as the excruciating slow grind that it could be if you resist your situation as much as you can. Embrace your inner, female, sluttiness.
I feel though I have to play the excruciatingly long grind to hit all the events... Someone got a list or guide or walkthroug?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
My MC has been working at Hooter's for almost 2 weeks, and has NOT seen/met Melissa yet !

Her lack of greeting the "new meat", makes one feel like 'everyday ground chuck' !

Without her interaction with the MC, game feels kinda empty . . . . at least to me anyway.

Also, that's a whole lotta content, the MC's not getting access to !

Half the reason I play this game is the interaction with Melissa !
Without that interaction & access to her content, now is 'grindy' & Boring !

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
My MC has been working at Hooter's for almost 2 weeks, and has NOT seen/met Melissa yet !

Her lack of greeting the "new meat", makes one feel like 'everyday ground chuck' !

Without her interaction with the MC, game feels kinda empty . . . . at least to me anyway.

If your gonna make a grinder then you NEED LOTS of mini events to sprinkle in between mile stones.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Melissa is way too random. I spent months in one game waiting for her to invite me to the strip club. In another game she did so in only a week or two after I started at Hooters. So it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't show up at all for some people for weeks/months. Damned f-ing RNG.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"RNG", can be useful in games.

But, for the most part, it annoys the "Crap" out of us players !

Especially, when trying to 'hit' a trigger for a specific event/encounter/interaction with content and/or NPC's !

Too many Dev's, over-use-it, and couple it with specific-stat-requirements, which multiplies, the chances, horrendously, to hit the trigger(s) !

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019

Do you downloaded 0.6.0 fix. Without fix you can meet Melissa only in gym.

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone know how to do the photoshoot event?

Melissa calls and says she wants me to go with her to the photoshoot at 10am on saturday and to show up at Uiversity district but when I go there is no prompt or option. Nothing.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes