Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So I see some things never get fixed !
This Sh*t, has been happening since at least v.0.5.0, thought it'd be fixed by now. o_O

I'm talking about the " Role/position reversal, just as YOUR predominately still_male character, is about to unload, into his female sex partner ! (Turning a Heterosexual encounter, into a Homosexual one :oops::mad: )

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, your character, is exchanged into HER position, and some how your character, is both giving & receiving ! (or some other male NPC, is materialized into your character's former position) making this event, totality fucked up !

How/Why is this still happening ?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Please keep in mind, dev made this game to his liking and he wanted a slow transformation game. There is obvious a plan to have a male path too or even get male again ad a goal. But that is not the focus for now. If you don't like this you may be better off to wait until dev works on it.

Besides, I updated the cheat mod.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no cheat to increase dick size, right? It's kinda boring buying the magazine ten times until the pump option appears...

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong bu there is no cheat to get your increase dick size, right? I'm kinda bored to buy the magazine ten simes until the pump option appears...
Nope. Since there are no real mechanics to impact penis size for now... I just added an option to reattach it if it gets lost accidentally.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
i got a question about the office takeover. How do you ruin bosses meetings with clients and how do you get angela to watch dvd ryan gave you?
You're supposed to get a few good meetings with the boss there and afterwards he gives you the go ahead to have meetings on your own. There is an option during these meetings to ruin them, after this the boss won't go to Jim anymore and if you've gotten close to him you can tease him in the office which gives you the option to watch the dvd with Angela when visiting her.

Wait, are you supposed to ruin the meetings? I had my MC sucking dick at every opportunity, thought that was the goal.
See my answer above.

I have a question of my own about what you have to do to get Jim to go to Ryan for sales tips. I've gotten to the point I got Jim to go to Ryan but Michael keeps dragging him off and the game says I need to distract Michael so Jim can go to Ryan but I don't really know how to do that.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Nope. Since there are no real mechanics to impact penis size for now... I just added an option to reattach it if it gets lost accidentally.
There is a mechanic the increases your dick size though. If you buy the magazine, with margot robie, you have a chance to get a penis pump ad when you read it, if you but it and use it, the next day you get a bigger penis.

Last edited:

Petra

May 15, 2017
So I see some things never get fixed !
This Sh*t, has been happening since at least v.0.5.0, thought it'd be fixed by now. o_O

I'm talking about the " Role/position reversal, just as YOUR predominately still_male character, is about to unload, into his female sex partner ! (Turning a Heterosexual encounter, into a Homosexual one :oops::mad: )

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, your character, is exchanged into HER position, and some how your character, is both giving & receiving ! (or some other male NPC, is materialized into your character's former position) making this event, totality fucked up !

How/Why is this still happening ?

The only thing like that I've seen is if you run out of Stamina,you pass out and they take advantage of you,and there's only 1 "taken advantage of" scene.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There is a mechanic the increases your dick size though. If you buy the magazine, with margot robie, you have a chance to get a penis pump ad when you read it, if you but it and use it, the next day you get a bigger penis.
But the penis size doesn't have any in game effects in the game. Breast size effects the ring quest, for example, but nothing is affected by penis size in the game.

Sep 29, 2019
But the penis size doesn't have any in game effects in the game. Breast size effects the ring quest, for example, but nothing is affected by penis size in the game.
i never try it to play as Man but i think you can have Sex with Woman's if the Penis is big enough.At the start with the real small Penis all Woman say no if you want to have other Sex then Oral.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
I've seen it from the beginning of the game every time I played, as of 5.5 (2 versions back). As in the post linked, it's one of the ones you need to buy from the university stall location
Its not there, just started up 6.0, skipped intro the only available magazines to buy are Glamour, 2 Stellar magazines, Women's Health, Vogue, and Bimbo. No Maxim. Let me try not skipping the opening, nope.

Following that its not there.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Its not there, just started up 6.0, skipped intro the only available magazines to buy are Glamour, 2 Stellar magazines, Women's Health, Vogue, and Bimbo. No Maxim. Let me try not skipping the opening, nope.

Following that its not there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/clean-slate-v0-6-0-mugwump.51109/post-3859841
Spoiler Traits > 'Flaunt it' Spoiler: Where to get it from > {From the Bimbo magazine. *University District -> Kiosk -> Magazines. You need to wear slutty clothes / low inhibition to get it. Reading the Bimbo mag will lower the inhibition so just read it every day until you get the trait. Magazines can be read in bed}

*You can get all the magazines from the same Kiosk... Just needed a bit of reading

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/clean-slate-v0-6-0-mugwump.51109/post-3859841
Spoiler Traits > 'Flaunt it' Spoiler: Where to get it from > {From the Bimbo magazine. *University District -> Kiosk -> Magazines. You need to wear slutty clothes / low inhibition to get it. Reading the Bimbo mag will lower the inhibition so just read it every day until you get the trait. Magazines can be read in bed}

*You can get all the magazines from the same Kiosk... Just needed a bit of reading
That says for Bimbo magazine, I want the Maxim magazine. Which is weird because starting a new game has Bimbo immediately available at high inhibition. Is it supposed to be the requirement for Maxim maybe?

I must be missing something, because I tried to use the cheat 5.6 version to lower my inhibition to 0, and bought the sluttiest clothes available and its still not there. I even thought, maybe your asteriks meant I would need to read all the available magazines, but its still not showing up at that kiosk.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That says for Bimbo magazine, I want the Maxim magazine. Which is weird because starting a new game has Bimbo immediately available at high inhibition. Is it supposed to be the requirement for Maxim maybe?

I must be missing something, because I tried to use the cheat 5.6 version to lower my inhibition to 0, and bought the sluttiest clothes available and its still not there. I even thought, maybe your asteriks meant I would need to read all the available magazines, but its still not showing up at that kiosk.
HUH? where I'll be damned!

1598574325037.png 1598574374527.png

I got to Apologize my man. I have no idea what happened to the Maxine or where to find it... I distinctly remember picking it up at the Kiosk...

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE ANSWER?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The only thing like that I've seen is if you run out of Stamina,you pass out and they take advantage of you,and there's only 1 "taken advantage of" scene.
Yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about. There was no stamina issue involved.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017

View attachment 790339 View attachment 790341

I got to Apologize my man. I have no idea what happened to the Maxine or where to find it... I distinctly remember picking it up at the Kiosk...

Oh good, I was worried I was missing something since I saw someone mention this in an earlier post and no one brought it up or talked about it so I thought it was just me missing something obvious.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone else getting a crash when trying to go into "Salacious Styles" on the 2nd floor of the mall?
Yeah, I;ve had that issue, though sometimes I can enter but then it crashes when trying to buy home beauty products (as well as crashing during both vaginal and anal sex when receiving). For me it just freezes and I have the force close the player with task manager. No idea why or how to fix it, and I have reported the bug on the tfgames forums where the dev definitely checks.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018

View attachment 790339 View attachment 790341

I always get the Maxim magazine the 2nd/3rd week, so I think you need to lower your inhibition, go to the Kiosk, and 5 more magazines, including the Maxim magazine, should appear. I don't think its apparition is related to femininity because I once got 100 femininity on day 1 and the Maxim Magazine a week after or so.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I always get the Maxim magazine the 2nd/3rd week, so I think you need to lower your inhibition, go to the Kiosk, and 5 more magazines, including the Maxim magazine, should appear. I don't think its apparition is related to femininity because I once got 100 femininity on day 1 and the Maxim Magazine a week after or so.
Right! I knew it was there... just not there YET!

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes