11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I am more than confused at the very start. When do you recieve your money for the job at hooters ? In your bank account each weeks ? Or each months ?

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I am more than confused at the very start. When do you recieve your money for the job at hooters ? In your bank account each weeks ? Or each months ?
The 15th of each month you get paid in person judging by how AMI pays you. You need to go to the bank to open a bank account but I don't think the money goes right to the bank.

Anyone else get stuck when they try to shower? I get syntax errors continuously when I try to shower at the Fairhaven house and it won't let me leave the bathroom and if I shower I get stuck in the shower. I've also gotten stuck in a few other places but I can't recall which specifically. Trying something I read in the thread. Didn't work. Going to read the thread again and see if I missed something.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Gonna be offline for a while... if you find the cheat mod working, maybe an uploader can move it to the post later. It is linked so people should be able to find it anyways.

Please have a look in the post also for a small walkthrough and hints & tips. Not finished yet but it may help someone.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
wait, is there a way to play game fully as a male MC? i thought the dev wants you go transform??
I'm fairly sure you can, but you need to avoid doing anything "feminine". I haven't tried it myself, so I'm not sure how difficult it is, but don't pose in the mirror, keep your lust low, read the 3 "masculine" magazines.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Has anyone ever found Jim playing football in the park like Ryan said, because I never did. Also how are you supposed to progress after you have Jim's number? I'm guessing Ryan would have contacted MC about it after that, but he never did. Maybe because I advanced on Angela's route 1st that Ryan's quest kinda got locked. Now Jim is "blocking" MC from showing Angela the disc, but what is to be done about that?

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I'm still trying to progress the office quest too. From what the change log says, you may need to advance the other characters' quest to unlock the blocked ones.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Playing the 5.6 version. well the cheated 5.6 version. Melissa interaction Wednesday night Possible bug

MC working at hooters was invted to meet with Melissa at the bar on Wednesday after work. MC went there I think a couple of times and met with her and friends, then the next time they were not there.
Has anybody else seen this? I think it is a bug.

Jul 25, 2019
i got a question about the office takeover. How do you ruin bosses meetings with clients and how do you get angela to watch dvd ryan gave you?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i got a question about the office takeover. How do you ruin bosses meetings with clients and how do you get angela to watch dvd ryan gave you?
Wait, are you supposed to ruin the meetings? I had my MC sucking dick at every opportunity, thought that was the goal.

Reactions: tjabba

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out how to get the Maxim magazine? What is the criteria for it to spawn? It isn't there at the beginning of the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out how to get the Maxim magazine? What is the criteria for it to spawn? It isn't there at the beginning of the game.
I've seen it from the beginning of the game every time I played, as of 5.5 (2 versions back). As in the post linked, it's one of the ones you need to buy from the university stall location

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
What is the max penis size and breast size? I've got 16 cm and G cup.
K cup, which you'd know if you had used the forum search function on this thread before posting your question.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes