BoiToi18598

Apr 26, 2018
crash every time i buy shoes from the mall, or using the laptop on version 0.5.4. Tried redownloading it still does not fixes it.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
How do i know if im Pregnant?Start a new Game was raped in the first minute i become a full Woman and now if i look in the Phone under stats i see Pregnant 1 times.The Test for it don't work i have buy them but in the Mirror in the Bathroom i can not use them.
It seems to be luck-based. My character's hasn't had her period for more than a month, but whenever she takes a pregnancy test it comes out not-pregnant. From what I remember, you need to get a positive test, then head to the doctor at the medical research facility in Downtown where you can get your choice with what to do with the pregnancy (terminate it, accelerate it, or have it normally).

Reactions: GladiusVictorius
Sep 29, 2019
It seems to be luck-based. My character's hasn't had her period for more than a month, but whenever she takes a pregnancy test it comes out not-pregnant. From what I remember, you need to get a positive test, then head to the doctor at the medical research facility in Downtown where you can get your choice with what to do with the pregnancy (terminate it, accelerate it, or have it normally).
And how i get a positive test?I buy 100 of the Pregnancy Test and i can see them in the Bathroom in the Medical things but i can not use them they are blue and i can not click on them.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
How do i know if im Pregnant?Start a new Game was raped in the first minute i become a full Woman and now if i look in the Phone under stats i see Pregnant 1 times.The Test for it don't work i have buy them but in the Mirror in the Bathroom i can not use them.
The whole pregnancy test thing is... still a bit rough. Dev already worked on it, but it isn't really fixed. Trust the statement in settings, it shows the game variables and is true. It may just take some time before MC will notice.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
So many bugs (syntax mistakes at several locations)... I recommend waiting while author clean his mess.

Nonyabs

May 10, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug that causes your sleep level to hit 0 and you black out when you look in the mirror? I've only noticed it in the latest version.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
GladiusVictorius , what version are you playing? Because I'm playing the latest version + bugfix, and my MC can use pregnancy tests. The trick seems to be taking a pregnancy test, then if it comes out "Not Pregnant", either try again the next day. (Or maybe try save+reloading?).

Anyway, I've managed to answer my own question, the way to get Jim to like you is to pick the pants and "Beauty Makeup". Still seems weird he doesn't want to go on a date with the MC even though they're having sex in the warehouse 3x a day tho...

Sep 29, 2019
GladiusVictorius , what version are you playing? Because I'm playing the latest version + bugfix, and my MC can use pregnancy tests. The trick seems to be taking a pregnancy test, then if it comes out "Not Pregnant", either try again the next day. (Or maybe try save+reloading?).

Anyway, I've managed to answer my own question, the way to get Jim to like you is to pick the pants and "Beauty Makeup". Still seems weird he doesn't want to go on a date with the MC even though they're having sex in the warehouse 3x a day tho...
i use even the latest Version but i can not click on the test i have them in the Medical chase in the Bathroom the writing is Blue but i can not click on them

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Ah, wait, are you getting the status message "Your period is late"? You can't take the pregnancy test until you get that message.

Sep 29, 2019
Ah, wait, are you getting the status message "Your period is late"? You can't take the pregnancy test until you get that message.
No i don't get any Message.After i was raped i look in the Phone where you can see your Stats and there is Write Pregnant 1 Time.So the stats maybe know before you can use the test that you are Pregnant and i must wait now.Was even in Downtown at the doctor but even there is no option to know if im real pregnant.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I think there is a bug when sleeping. The MC sleeps and it dows not seem to matter how long, and the bar does not fill. Then the next day it might be shorter then the first. Most of the time the nap for an hour is not there. It is very frustrating. What happens is I have th ME run out of energy, then SOMETIMES after she awakens and sleeps for real the bar nearl fills up.
I even bought fancy sleep wear and silk sheets, but nothing helps.

If this had been mentioned beore I messed it.

Ideas?

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
I think there is a bug when sleeping.
From what I could tell the sleep issue is caused by interrupted sleep...
50% 'sleep', go to sleep cause it's 2am, wake up an hour later at 10% 'sleep', due to interrupted sleep.... k (At worst it should increase by 10%, not set it to 10%)
You can't work cause you can't finish a shift as you pass out, thus you can't get enough money to afford the cream to fix this.... so it's not only broken, it's poorly designed and thought out.

You could give a free sample or something but this is treating the symptom not the cause; Personally, the whole pass out thing (especially mid event) feels like a bad design choice that will only lead to more debugging

This game in general seems to have a lot more bugs and I haven't (partially can't) see any content that has been added...

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
From what I could tell the sleep issue is caused by interrupted sleep...
50% 'sleep', go to sleep cause it's 2am, wake up an hour later at 10% 'sleep', due to interrupted sleep.... k (At worst it should increase by 10%, not set it to 10%)
You can't work cause you can't finish a shift as you pass out, thus you can't get enough money to afford the cream to fix this.... so it's not only broken, it's poorly designed and thought out.

You could give a free sample or something but this is treating the symptom not the cause; Personally, the whole pass out thing (especially mid event) feels like a bad design choice that will only lead to more debugging

This game in general seems to have a lot more bugs and I haven't (partially can't) see any content that has been added...

What cream?

Dec 12, 2018
anyone else get a bug that doesnt allow them to shop for women's clothing at the mall even after going through the male trials and becoming a woman? it's pissing me off that i can buy any clothing.

Sep 29, 2019
anyone else get a bug that doesnt allow them to shop for women's clothing at the mall even after going through the male trials and becoming a woman? it's pissing me off that i can buy any clothing.
You must become more feminine.Go to the Marked and spam the man that let yo stp forward to assist him after some time you can buy and wear all what you want.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes