Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Is the shemale path still very much underdeveloped compared to regular woman?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Update 0.63. was released at

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original QSP attached for convenience
Cheated QSP attached for entertainment ;)

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'm curious as well, I don't wanna part with my dick, and would rather play as shemale, or even better cute femboy, but it seems like that's hardly a game focus.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No! Just straight female protag. I assume not, but seeing as girllife does both I thought maybe there would be plans.
No idea about the plans, but as I said here a while ago you can either cheat it or just do the male birth control on day one to be full female and roleplay it as a tomboy cursed to become more feminine.

Jul 31, 2018
No idea about the plans, but as I said here a while ago you can either cheat it or just do the male birth control on day one to be full female and roleplay it as a tomboy cursed to become more feminine.
That sounds doable, though are there really no references to you being a man as you play?
If not though, then surely it would be easy for the creator to make a fem start...

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
"The plan" as far dev said was to have a slow (!) transformation game. So it is intended to transform MC... slowly. Besides dev put in a lot other options and according to his writing more are planed, like a complete male path.

I'm curious as well, I don't wanna part with my dick, and would rather play as shemale, or even better cute femboy, but it seems like that's hardly a game focus.
You may keep it if you take care about it.... or re-attach it by cheat mod if you accidentally lose it. And yes, since this is a slow transformation game there is a lot of content for that. Or to be more precises, female / shemale content is quite the same (a bit less shemale variations maybe since a bit harder to find... but dev definitely already added there and it should be quite equal now).

And nobody seems to mind MC's little extras at all. ;) a very tolerant city there.

That sounds doable, though are there really no references to you being a man as you play?
If not though, then surely it would be easy for the creator to make a fem start...
There is a lot flavor like MC doesn't feel girlish enough to use some stuff... but all that can be dealt with cheats by mod... or ingame within a few days. And there are some girls too who dislike cosmetics and stuff... and are reluctant wearing pink mini skirts. Up to your imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qizl

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
I am kinda lost. Melissa called after the Photoshoot to talk, I have the "You have a date with Melissa today." but I can't find her. Does someone know where is she?
Thank you

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
How do you speed up the hair growth?

I use the whatever it is called every day but it seems to be taking forever.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, the only thing that kind of references the MC being male is waking up to an unfamiliar body IIRC, which is just the one line in the morning. Otherwise everything is just not being feminine / slutty enough to do certain things (like makeup) or wear certain clothing (skirts at all at first).

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah, the only thing that kind of references the MC being male is waking up to an unfamiliar body IIRC, which is just the one line in the morning. Otherwise everything is just not being feminine / slutty enough to do certain things (like makeup) or wear certain clothing (skirts at all at first).
A little regarding Fairhaven but yeah not much present.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I am kinda lost. Melissa called after the Photoshoot to talk, I have the "You have a date with Melissa today." but I can't find her. Does someone know where is she?
Thank you
In the university district. I don't remember if it was at night or during the morning. Probably at night. Just wait around in the district until it turns red and the option will show up.

"The plan" as far dev said was to have a slow (!) transformation game. So it is intended to transform MC... slowly. Besides dev put in a lot other options and according to his writing more are planed, like a complete male path.

You may keep it if you take care about it.... or re-attach it by cheat mod if you accidentally lose it. And yes, since this is a slow transformation game there is a lot of content for that. Or to be more precises, female / shemale content is quite the same (a bit less shemale variations maybe since a bit harder to find... but dev definitely already added there and it should be quite equal now).

And nobody seems to mind MC's little extras at all. ;) a very tolerant city there.

There is a lot flavor like MC doesn't feel girlish enough to use some stuff... but all that can be dealt with cheats by mod... or ingame within a few days. And there are some girls too who dislike cosmetics and stuff... and are reluctant wearing pink mini skirts. Up to your imagination.
Yeah, that's kinda the thing. There was another qsp game that I think did the whole slow transformation or rather coming to terms with your new life thing better - FemSim. There you start as a guy and get put in a female body and have to deal with the consequences and has a lot of slow mental transformation with the character being somewhat introspective about it. Shame it was abandoned long ago. My problem with the way it's done in this game is that it mostly cuts off a lot of content if you stay as masculine as possible (for right now, maybe one day in the distant future there may be more options). I don't mind separate paths but there's no part that feels like a real struggle for the player to choose. There are no downsides to going full female for the player or the player character and the way the female mentality stats work AFAIK is that you only gain it, there's no way to lose it. There's no push and pull and there's no reason to fight the transformation.

Last edited:

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i dont remember what i pressed but the images not showing (is full white) only the click options , i never used this type of software

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you
I arrived at University District at 09:07 AM, sat down on bench, did 1 round of people watching, and then when I got up I had the prompt to meet up with Melissa.

Reactions: Tealover

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
It happened in 0.6.2 I just forgot to report it sooner. When I had a guy over in my penthouse, I went on the balcony to do some naked yoga, another person knocked on the door and I invited them in, the guy that was in before is bugged. It only shows the text: "*blank* is in the living room"/ "*blank* is here" etc. I can't invite anyone to my house and I can't get rid of the bugged person.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes