Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Have all probably have build the game on a wrong way so need explanations more detaileds them the ones on troubleshoting lol

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have all probably have build the game on a wrong way so need explanations more detaileds them the ones on troubleshoting lol
First, make sure you have the right QSP version. You need the one from here. If you got one from most other places, it's not the version that supports all video formats.

The download and install the 7.0 full version (almost a gig), then the 7.1 update (you only need the media files) and 7.1b (both media and qsp). Install 7.1, overwriting files where necesssary, then 7.1b, overwriting where necessary.

If it still doesn't work, check back. If you already did all that, try it again. You may have a corrupt download somewhere, so consider re-downloading.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
First, make sure you have the right QSP version. You need the one from here. If you got one from most other places, it's not the version that supports all video formats.

The download and install the 7.0 full version (almost a gig), then the 7.1 update (you only need the media files) and 7.1b (both media and qsp). Install 7.1, overwriting files where necesssary, then 7.1b, overwriting where necessary.

If it still doesn't work, check back. If you already did all that, try it again. You may have a corrupt download somewhere, so consider re-downloading.
I thought maybe i was fucking up something with the update so I tried just the 7.0 full version. I also double checked with the troubleshooting post by FA80 and it didnt work. The game loads but no images will. I'm using the linked qsp player, I have all the qsp file in the same folder the image folder is in. I deleted it and retried. I even downloaded the qqsp.ini someone linked and replaced it to be sure that wasn't the problem. No images will load :/ I have no clue lmao.

also I appreciate yall trying to be helpful sorry I'm a fuckin dumbass with computers and shit lmao

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I thought maybe i was fucking up something with the update so I tried just the 7.0 full version. I also double checked with the troubleshooting post by FA80 and it didnt work. The game loads but no images will. I'm using the linked qsp player, I have all the qsp file in the same folder the image folder is in. I deleted it and retried. I even downloaded the qqsp.ini someone linked and replaced it to be sure that wasn't the problem. No images will load :/ I have no clue lmao.

also I appreciate yall trying to be helpful sorry I'm a fuckin dumbass with computers and shit lmao
Okay, 2 more ideas...

please double check if you start the qsp file with the modded player. You may start the modded one directly and manually load the qsp file.

please check the image folder, it should be quite big... mine got about 855 MB, and I am not even sure it is complete.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Don't put the qsp in the folder with the images. The game folder should have an "images" folder, a "PockUni" folder, a "Sounds" folder, a "qqsp.ini" and the qsp file. Make sure the images folder is named "images" without capitalization. "PockUni" and "Sounds" have an initial capital letter. Go to the folder with the proper qsp player, make a shortcut, and put that in the game folder. Start the game using that shortcut, then load the qsp as the game.

I can't think of anything that would cause your problem except misnamed folders or the wrong qsp player being started.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Don't put the qsp in the folder with the images. The game folder should have an "images" folder, a "PockUni" folder, a "Sounds" folder, a "qqsp.ini" and the qsp file. Make sure the images folder is named "images" without capitalization. "PockUni" and "Sounds" have an initial capital letter. Go to the folder with the proper qsp player, make a shortcut, and put that in the game folder. Start the game using that shortcut, then load the qsp as the game.

I can't think of anything that would cause your problem except misnamed folders or the wrong qsp player being started.
after much trial and error I finally got it! It took a ton of time, but i basically had to reorganize everything and manually do each image per update. I think it was an issue with my unzipper or whatever. Thank yall so much for all the help :) :) :)

FA80 Joe Steel

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Having a "problem" with Julia.
In my current game (7.3) MC is fully female (started as 50% transformed) - only "treatment" at AMI was male birth control.
Was masturbating in the shower (a.m), she got in the shower and we started having sex - whichever buttons you choose (change pace, play with tits, undress(???) etc) the scene did not progress until you hit "try something else" at which point you have to "emergency escape" to continue.
Also, in same playthrough - after the "park photo" event I spoke to her in the bedroom and we started to have sex - same problem as above happened.
Currently avoiding her like the plague.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
That one was fast... maybe a christmas gift :) ... 0.7.4 was released.

Game File:

Media Pack:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case of trouble please check here, there are also some explanations like traits and stuff.

And... Merry Christmas / happy holidays (if you celebrate / have some... have a good time anyway!)

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There is a bug that has existed in this game since at least around the 0.2 era which prevents hip growth from occurring after hipsize 20, I know that it's meant to be possible because images for it exist.
Removing
Code:
    else
        mc_hipBuff = 0
from CalcAttributes remedies the issue and you're able to push hip growth with the gym ball again (the code as is means that as soon as hipsize hits 20 hipBuff will always be set to 0 when you sleep, so you never get hip growth), the resulting behavior is probably not entirely intended (may be too fast or too slow I don't know) but at least it actually functions.

There also seems to be a bug with the new buttplugs and moving on to new sizes.
The code is
Code:
    if mc_anal = 0:
        mc_anal = 1
    else
        if plugWorn >= 24 and mc_anal < PlugWornNumber:
            killvar 'plugWorn'
            mc_anal += 1
        end
    end
but the first plug's number (PlugWornNumber) is 1, and plugs need an mc_anal size equal to their number to wear, so this check needs to pass one higher.
Changing < to <= should fix the issue.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a full content guide somewhere? It feels like it's *really* easy to essentially burn your save by making choices that lead to less content.

Also, the Hooters job never seems to let me actually go to my shift.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Game crashes for me at the when approaching gypsy for the 3rd time. I handed over the first 2 relics quite quickly.
Text that's its crashing at:

"Tsk, Tsk. First let me get a good look at you," she says as she grabs your chin and turns your head to one side and then the other, you think you now know what it''s like to be a gem under the study of a jewelsmith.'

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes