Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I can't get Milk Deliveries to work. Accepted the job offer at the milk maid booth, and going back there doesn't allow any more interactions. No option at home to go on the so called "milk deliveries" even though I should have plenty of stock to do so. I can't find the outfit anywhere either.
did you get the HC protein injection at the lab so you lactate ? ...you need the breast pump and milk bottles from the pharmacy too ? you milk yourself and store the bottles you will deliver they are stored in the common room fridge then once a week you go to the fridge and it says make a milk run with you click on the stored bottles .....if you want to unlock the sex scene options faster find the university kiosk and buy the bimbo mag to read once a week for a few weeks

Untold1337

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

cheatmod updated... Untold1337 & ChaosEggman please report your posts for "update reason" if you haven't already :) so the thread gets updated.

coretex made an alternative / altered cheat mod and allowed me to share it here... I will share it as soon as I can download it :)

For more support / installation trouble / more infos please look here
I didn't know that was a thing. I'll be sure to make use of it in the future. (y)

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
I d/l v0.8.3 and have Qqsp-1.9.0-win64. I updated v0.8.1 with the additions.
just after starting I see that the actions window is on the right side, and cannot be moved. Does anybody else see that?

Several events kinda lend themselves to a quick save then try something and then do a quick load this will cause a lot of arm movment. Is there anyway to move that action window?

Thanks

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm, more tinkering around the edges I see. Ho hum. Will we get more "main content" before 0.9.0?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I really want to play this game but I can't, it constantly crashes. It seems as if when anything happens and the system calls on files to display it causes qsp to crash. Going to sleep the first day after taking the skin cream experiment, I have the dream of the women's faces then after I choose left or right I wake up and the traits box pops up but as it does the game crashes.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
I really want to play this game but I can't, it constantly crashes. It seems as if when anything happens and the system calls on files to display it causes qsp to crash. Going to sleep the first day after taking the skin cream experiment, I have the dream of the women's faces then after I choose left or right I wake up and the traits box pops up but as it does the game crashes.
Are you using the correct QSP player?

mijoba

May 16, 2017
Wie starte ich Maid Jobs ????? Ich habe nur den Hinweis das ich heute einen Maid Job habe ,aber ich weis nicht wie dorthin Gelange . Ich werde nur wenn die Zeit abgelaufen ist komme ich zur Directorin , die sagt nur das sie entäucht ist .
Du arbeitest maid job in der lobby bei dem creepy guy bei dem du auch die Miete bezahlst.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Wie starte ich Maid Jobs ????? Ich habe nur den Hinweis das ich heute einen Maid Job habe ,aber ich weis nicht wie dorthin Gelange . Ich werde nur wenn die Zeit abgelaufen ist komme ich zur Directorin , die sagt nur das sie entäucht ist .
Den Samstag Job? Du gehsts Samstags zu der angesagten Zeit(Bei mir 8 Uhr morgens) vor die Türe des Frauenhauses. Dabei solltest du das Maidoutfit(Kleid und Schuhe) tragen. Dieses wurde davor gegeben, es ist unter Work Outfits.

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
Yea, some threads in the Site Problems section of the forum, and one of the mods confirming its data center issues.
So since our online times are different, and not sure when the server issue will get fixed, I will upload this for now to hopefully be downloaded later for those who want it.

Main differences is I removed the extra arrow graphic dependencies (went with links more akin to GL) and reformatted the display and options somewhat. I think the only "feature" i really added was enabling the bank account in the money section and modification of the bank funds amount. You will only see the "Enable Bank Account" link if you dont actually have it, and then the console command which FA80 had already hand edited into his orig version.
Could you please upload it to somewhere? Seems its for long time f95 attachments gone for vacation.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
It worked for me just now to download... try again.
Tried 2nd time.. so my upload earlier in the thread works.. but the 2 FA80 did are not. So.. hmm.. mixed bag. If it persists for too long I will look into it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Weird stuff, if I click on the attachment, it brings me to the main forum index
The problem still persists for me. Interestingly I just asked in the f95 Discord and a bunch of people there could download it perfectly fine. Something's fucked.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Very possible that since the site is hosted on multiple servers, depending on how ever their cloud or round-robin or whatever it is, is configured.. not everyone is on the same one, and maybe not all of them can relay to the attachment.f95zone domain?... thats my very amateur web server host thoughts.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
ich habe die schnauze full das kommt davon wenn fuctionierendes stendig ändert . mich habt ihr als fan diese Spiels verloren.
Oder Du wartest einfach ein paar Tage, oder hast Du nur so so wenig Lebenszeit übrig?
---
Or you could wait a few days, or do you only have a such a short time left to live?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so for a cheat mode do i need user made qsp file? or is there ingame devmade cheats?
i found that op link...(where i downloaded cheated 082 qsp)

it has another link ...and i cannot download CheatedCleanSlate_v083.rar CleanSlate_v0.8.3.rar

last version i played was 062 ...are saves compatible? ...k probably. as i loaded it..

Last edited:

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
The problem still persists for me. Interestingly I just asked in the f95 Discord and a bunch of people there could download it perfectly fine. Something's fucked.
Seems some browser issues. I determined that something wrong in opera even with all extensions disabled. But its fine in its private mode if you try to download it there. Everything fine on chrome also. So yeah something sucks.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seems some browser issues. I determined that something wrong in opera. But its fine in its private mode if you try to download it there. Everything fine on chrome also. So yeah something sucks.
Using Firefox here, not working. Tested Chrome, not working either. Not even with adblock/noscript disabled.

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
Using Firefox here, not working. Tested Chrome, not working either. Not even with adblock/noscript disabled.
yep just figured it out its not it. I can download coretex qsp in his comment from chrome and opera private mode, maybe cause of connection, but not FA80. Same thing going to main homepage of f95.

I already tried going even to Antarctica to see if something changes. Nope. VPN and changing your location is not doing anything. tried already over 24 countries and states.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grimtown
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes