worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Maybe this is just my preferance, but i wish the sex pictures showed in the game were not shared between many events.
In my opinion, it would have been better to split the pictures up by event, not just sexual act.

Like, you can get the same generic "blowjob picture" by doing 2 completely different events with 2 completely different named characters, just because they are "all" shared.
I would have liked it more if there were pictures/videos that very not taken from the generic "sex" folder for every event.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I can't remember in 10.8, but in 11.0 whatever artifact you select is the one she won't take.
If she ever takes the ring, you can always get it back from sitting on the bench again, it always comes back.
Oh, good (y)

a little sad the game practically forces us to transform completely, I wanted to play as shemale, but with a 2cm dick is quite difficult...
AFAIK one of the potions you can mix in the mansion in the university district increases your penis size

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Oh, good (y)

AFAIK one of the potions you can mix in the mansion in the university district increases your penis size
For a limited time, but eventually it resets. And if you reach a certain level of femininity, doing so imparts a significant hit on Mood.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone help me out? Living in the shelter, working hooters, doing Julia's quests, wearing women's clothes etc, and still turning back into a dude. Is it the jogging? I haven't picked up the ring yet or anything and only read the girly mags, but for some reason, I just can't stave this change off.

Another question, does anyone know what variable controls this? I have the editor and willing to fix it that way. Attached a save.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone help me out? Living in the shelter, working hooters, doing Julia's quests, wearing women's clothes etc, and still turning back into a dude. Is it the jogging? I haven't picked up the ring yet or anything and only read the girly mags, but for some reason, I just can't stave this change off.
Body parts, especially breasts, also affect gender perception.

Reactions: lttesch

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, my character grew them a couple of days prior, but then woke up masculine for some reason. Nothing else has really changed.
Will happen quite often starting around 2-3 weeks into the game.
You cannot do much about it, except becoming more and more feminine.
especially hair length con tributes a lot to this
(when living in Fairhasven, Julia actually gets you a wig that gives you long, feminine hair, when she catches you looking too male)

Reactions: lttesch

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Will happen quite often starting around 2-3 weeks into the game.
You cannot do much about it, except becoming more and more feminine.
especially hair length con tributes a lot to this
(when living in Fairhasven, Julia actually gets you a wig that gives you long, feminine hair, when she catches you looking too male)
Ok, sounds like I didn't really screw anything up and it's just part of the game. Thanks. Peeved me off because it happened right when girls night out was planned.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Ok, sounds like I didn't really screw anything up and it's just part of the game. Thanks. Peeved me off because it happened right when girls night out was planned.
Girls Night actually seems to be the least thing you need to worry about.
According to my experience, Melissa and the other girls take you for a girl at the girls night, no matter how masculine you look.

You need to worry more about your job. When you work at Hooters and already have the promotion to work as waitress (instead of the kitchen), you have a chance to get fired when appearing too masculine (it is still a matter of chance ... according to my experience, the chances are rather small, that your boss sees you (while appearing male) and fires you ... but the chances are there.

Likewise, when working at the Boobies Bungalow in the Red Light District there is also a chance that you lose your job, when appearing as masculine.

Also, of course, living in Fairhaven has a certain chance that the creep at the reception desk discovers that you are not a girl and may blackmail you for it
(same goes, btw. when he discovers that you are snooping around in other girls belongings during maid duty ... it opens up another storyline where he lets you wear a maid outfit from the sex shop ... which, on the other hand, opens up another storyline where you get prostituted as sexy maid to investors of the home CEO)

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoBorealis

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Where are the forums?
The TFGamesite forums linked in the OP.

If you're just after what some of the new things in v0.11.0 do, I've copied them below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Hi there,

Quite a long time since i quit this game because i always had a launching problem and here it goes again...
Just after backgrounds questions when it says "your stats have been adjusted".

Do you have a fix for this ?

cs.png

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Hi there,

Quite a long time since i quit this game because i always had a launching problem and here it goes again...
Just after backgrounds questions when it says "your stats have been adjusted".

Do you have a fix for this ?

View attachment 2750013

Quest Soft Player 5

I assume your QSP Player is too modern for the game.
AFAIK it is still QSP 1.9 which is recommencded (a link to which you can find in the Opening post of this thread)

Reactions: OnePussy

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
i believe there is a bug i can not where office outfits at all even if i own them as i can not find them in my outfits but in the store it tells me i own them but when i go to search in my wardrobe they are nowhere to be found at all

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
i believe there is a bug i can not where office outfits at all even if i own them as i can not find them in my outfits but in the store it tells me i own them but when i go to search in my wardrobe they are nowhere to be found at all
Same here. Bought 5 outfits, but none are showing. The shoes however do.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
That is odd. In my game I can buy both the outfits and the shoes, but the outfits show up and I can wear them, but the shoes are not there.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes