Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
None of the potions seem to have any effect other than turning me into stone for a while.
Any idea what's missing?
If you carefully read the book before doing alchemy you would get tips of which combinations of colors work. If you have already tried that and do not mind a spoiler then I will provide you with the right ingedients for tasks in a spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
If you carefully read the book before doing alchemy you would get tips of which combinations of colors work. If you have already tried that and do not mind a spoiler then I will provide you with the right ingedients for tasks in a spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, thanks. Tho i already knew what and how to mix that.
It doesn't matter what i do, i only get a screen telling me it seemingly did nothing but taste funny or i get turned into stone for a while. That's what got me confused.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It is common to lose the mood so fast?
Yeah, something's off with my char's mood as well. It's draining so fast that soaking under the water when showering has a net negative. I've found that a combination of milkshakes from the mall and serial masturbation helps, but it's still odd.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
How do you get the hooters job? When i tried, there was no option to accept, and i got some dishwasher job i think.

Now whenever i go there nothing happens.
You always start as dishwasher at Hooters.
After a few weeks in the job, you may get the option to be promoted to a waitress, however

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, something's off with my char's mood as well. It's draining so fast that soaking under the water when showering has a net negative. I've found that a combination of milkshakes from the mall and serial masturbation helps, but it's still odd.
Could it be that you (and/or Chronos92) have gotten some kind of kink ... maybe fromthe magician at the market place, or from watching a woman playing with her long hair?
In that case maybe you are just unhappy because the conditions of your kink aren't fulfilled
(for example to always wear make up (Kink gotten from the marketplace magician) or to have really lonmg hair (kink you get from observing a long haired woman))

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Could it be that you (and/or Chronos92) have gotten some kind of kink ... maybe fromthe magician at the market place, or from watching a woman playing with her long hair?
In that case maybe you are just unhappy because the conditions of your kink aren't fulfilled
(for example to always wear make up (Kink gotten from the marketplace magician) or to have really lonmg hair (kink you get from observing a long haired woman))
Afraid not, my character has no kinks. I'm thinking maybe it's just high lust or something. She's a hair-trigger nympho so it's really easy for the severe mood hits from that to hit.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Afraid not, my character has no kinks. I'm thinking maybe it's just high lust or something. She's a hair-trigger nympho so it's really easy for the severe mood hits from that to hit.
I've never seen high arousal causing a mood drop. But as the poster above pointed out, if you have the All Dolled Up trait, or the long hair one which I can't remember the name of, it will absolutely kill your mood if you aren't wearing makeup for the first, or have short hair for the second.

Note that these are traits and not kinks, they show up in a different place in your character info.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Few questions that arose, does someone have any clue?

-How to get to the 'Gamer' path?
-While having a dick (male or female) it sometimes shrinks for no reason after sleep. Why?
-What's the reason behind the potions not working? (Right mix, no effect tho)

Deathend

Nov 3, 2017
the cosmetology course in the uni seems to be bugged, the instant i start the first class i get the message saing i failed

Reactions: KatyZ

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
Seems like there's a bug in 0.10.9 where you can't do laundry at all from the University Heights shared apartment, and have to resort to using the Emergency escape, which in turn does not successfully clean any clothes. Hopefully this can get patched by the time 0.10.9 comes to f95.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
-While having a dick (male or female) it sometimes shrinks for no reason after sleep. Why?
With a rising level in feminity, your body changes.
You get the option to grow breasts (if you have the right reaction to a dream), you lips may get puffier, your ass and hips grow ... and also, your Penis shrinks.
Shortly after you have reached feminity level 50, you also get a dream that allows you (if you give gthe right answer) to get rid of your Penis altogether and have it replaced by a fully functional Vagina.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is the Paul path that he turns MC into a bimbo/slut for him unavoidable? I was trying to advance the MMO line but after that triggered the MMO events seemingly got stuck.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
I cannot tdo the office meetings. i can agree but then the game goes blank and the only way to procide is to do a emergincy escape

update I tried the same save on the version 10.6 and it worked so something within the last 2 updates broke it

its the part where you go to the bathroom if you load it back in after that part it works properly

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I cannot tdo the office meetings. i can agree but then the game goes blank and the only way to procide is to do a emergincy escape

update I tried the same save on the version 10.6 and it worked so something within the last 2 updates broke it

its the part where you go to the bathroom if you load it back in after that part it works properly
After doing the emergency exit just walk back into the building. Just make sure to do that before it closes.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
i was able to use the 10.6 version to go into it then switc back to the modern version but that might work for other people though

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes