AlrondKwar

Nov 2, 2022
Please, help. In the shaman quest, when I pricked the librarian with a ring, and then use it in bed, nothing happens after turning into a librarian. What to do next? The quest list still says "The shaman has ordered you to schedule a date with the Librarian, Stacy." What to do then? I am stuck

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have to disquise yourself as an alterboy, there are other ways. But if you choose the alter boy way, you can use the potions in the mansion to convert yourself.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Potions in the mansion will do it.
Speaking of potions, is there like a cheat sheet for that?
Only managed to make my lips thin everything else has been near death or just death and my dumbass forgot to save after finding the one that did something.

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Speaking of potions, is there like a cheat sheet for that?
Only managed to make my lips thin everything else has been near death or just death and my dumbass forgot to save after finding the one that did something.
I don't know. But if you "Study the Journal" and read the recipes you can get one daily.

fayoun

Mar 23, 2018
Actually there is a 10.8 link on the discord, Theres some mid version updates past that too in the updates chan, but its the demon mode stuff still in the works.
Do you have a link to their discord? Can't find it on the main page.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Last time I played this was about a year ago and I reported a bug regarding shaving your head. I see it is still here. May not have reported it on f95 tho since I originally got it off of the TFgames site. Anywho:

The bug is that if you get your head shaved, you will eventually get the message about your hair being messy and that you should brush it. Once you do that, your hair immediately goes back to being "very short".

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
What is the command to change character beauty? The cheats lack that one.
"Beauty" isnt just made up of one single variable, its derived from many others and calculated as time passes. And even how its perceived by the character changes based on other stats. Personally I think part of the whole goal of the game is to work on that. Yes there is some grind there, and I make my own ways around it, but for the most part, its part of the game loop.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
"Beauty" isnt just made up of one single variable, its derived from many others and calculated as time passes. And even how its perceived by the character changes based on other stats. Personally I think part of the whole goal of the game is to work on that. Yes there is some grind there, and I make my own ways around it, but for the most part, its part of the game loop.
That's my bad, I meant to ask what is the command to increase skin "quality". Ended up just using the money cheat and buying a dozen facial treatments in a row, but I'm pretty sure that's temporary

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ah ok. yea Np. But the facial treatments, .. parts of it are temp i think, but it does boost fem stats so, so it does help in the long term. If you buy the "use at home creme" and do that daily that will improve things over time and its relatively permanent.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Ok I've somehow managed to have the "actions" part covering the whoole of the screen and cannot get the image part to show itself again, is there anyway to fix this.

Nevermind it took a lot of fucking about with the show/hide menu, QSP isn't really nice to play windowed

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes