coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Uh.. no idea where people got that idea but no.. Eternal Flame has zero impact on fem cycle that determines impreg.
Barren Lands on the other hand.. that will limit you.
Fertility Idol will boost it.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Uh.. no idea where people got that idea but no.. Eternal Flame has zero impact on fem cycle that determines impreg.
Barren Lands on the other hand.. that will limit you.
Fertility Idol will boost it.
where I can get Fertility Idol? and how to meet how to star collect crytal after meet spirit in the park?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
clothes are wrinckled and smell ... how do you wash them ? and where do I meet any trans person ?
It's a bit weird, but it's automatic IF you wear different clothing the next day. So, get a second outfit, set up 2 casual outfit presets, and use the morning routine settings in the in-game phone to wear clean clothing, which alternates between your casual clothing presets (if you don't want to dress manually).

Also, only the outer clothing matters. Underwear, shoes, and jewlery are fine being the same every day.

Reactions: cooldevo

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea after 5 days of wearing the same clothes youll get the wrinkled, so like souldead said, swap clothes every couple days, and things get "washed" behind the scenes.

As for Fertility Idol, that only technically comes from the Ring Relic, since it can add certain Traits to you once you obtain it and charge and use it.
but if you want to hack your way - The cheatmenu in game - going to the last tab in the cheat screen lets you open the ring relic and I think it will be there, or doing
gs 'GenerateTraits','Assign',9
in the console cmd popup should give it to you as well.

Kaitonic

Aug 31, 2016
I'm playing this game for the first time. When i change my clothes the character change to male...
Cam anyone help me?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I'm playing this game for the first time. When i change my clothes the character change to male...
Cam anyone help me?
This means that the clothes make you look more male.
Try to wear something more feminine.
It also helps to shower (and wash your hair) and wear makeup (if you already are able to).

Especially in the beginning it can be hard to pass as a female and often it can change from day to day ... one day you may look female, the other day you look more male.

I can also recommend to go the the beauty salon in the city center and buy yourself skin cream, so you finally get rid of your pimples and moles over time ... having a beautiful skin contributes a lot to passing as a woman in this game.
Also hair length ... there is also a hair growth oil to help you grow it longer

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This means that the clothes make you look more male.
Try to wear something more feminine.
It also helps to shower (and wash your hair) and wear makeup (if you already are able to).

Especially in the beginning it can be hard to pass as a female and often it can change from day to day ... one day you may look female, the other day you look more male.

I can also recommend to go the the beauty salon in the city center and buy yourself skin cream, so you finally get rid of your pimples and moles over time ... having a beautiful skin contributes a lot to passing as a woman in this game.
Also hair length ... there is also a hair growth oil to help you grow it longer
I have the same problem. No matter how much I lean into the female thing, I always change male overnight, causing me to get fired from hooters. This is wearing full makeup, as female clothes as allowed, viviting the magician to make being female more accepted and even trying the research trail that turns you fully female. I still get switched to male at turn of day (whether I sleep of not).

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I have the same problem. No matter how much I lean into the female thing, I always change male overnight, causing me to get fired from hooters. This is wearing full makeup, as female clothes as allowed, viviting the magician to make being female more accepted and even trying the research trail that turns you fully female. I still get switched to male at turn of day (whether I sleep of not).
Sleep in your clothes, then stock up on Honeydew Cream once the nipper-itch becomes unbearable. Once you hit a C-Cup you're locked into female presenting.

Also, you can hit up the mansion in the University district and inflate your tits to that size. You'll have to occasionally refresh them but it'll do the job

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I feel like the clothing resize mechanics should be dropped. Far too punishing for such a game where you change size pretty much daily. It feels tedious and annoying when it goes wrong and on the flip side I doubt anyone feels a positive rush of excitement if they manage it well, like: "Cool, I didn't need to refit my clothes today!".

Reactions: Diasenner

SexGameMonster

Mar 4, 2018
the "Coil Ear Cuff" seems to try and keep you on the more andro/male side of things from what im seeing in the game code.
I think it simply prevents physical transformation in either direction - so you won't get more female - but you won't get less female either.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
What does the ear relic do?
"And the coil ring reverses the effects of any “normal” overnight change - it doesn’t cause the change. But if you trigger a breast growth with this relic on then it turns into a breast reduction"

mugwump

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes