Mar 14, 2018
Manly magazines... which ones? i'm not doing weight lifting... does squats cause male transformation? or yoga? because it's doing yoga when the images switch from female to male. Which variable i have to check to avoid that, because it's not femininity.
IIRC every exercise but cardio and yoga will improve your male-sided physique.

If you keep reading all the girly magazines your mind will become more feminine. The bimbo can give you a bimbo trait. Some of the magazines are to help you be attracted to different genders.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
IIRC every exercise but cardio and yoga will improve your male-sided physique.

If you keep reading all the girly magazines your mind will become more feminine. The bimbo can give you a bimbo trait. Some of the magazines are to help you be attracted to different genders.
I was doing yoga, squats and ball exercises, none of them add to strength, dominance or General male buff, only stamina, but images switched from female to male at about 25 femininity. Is that normal or is it bugged? because it doesn't make any sense.

Ragnahex

Nov 13, 2017
i'm sure this has already been asked by someone but i suck at searching forums. Game loads fine the only thing i can't see is my statuses... Next to them all is blank. Any idea what i've messed up or am missing?

Mar 14, 2018
I was doing yoga, squats and ball exercises, none of them add to strength, dominance or General male buff, only stamina, but images switched from female to male at about 25 femininity. Is that normal or is it bugged? because it doesn't make any sense.
Lifting weights adds to strength. They change your physical appearance, like riding shrinks butt etc. Not sure about images, possible there's a bug.

i'm sure this has already been asked by someone but i suck at searching forums. Game loads fine the only thing i can't see is my statuses... Next to them all is blank. Any idea what i've messed up or am missing?
Make sure you use 1.9.0 Sonnix quest player, otherwise try deleting any QSP config files or saves and restarting game

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Lifting weights adds to strength. They change your physical appearance, like riding shrinks butt etc. Not sure about images, possible there's a bug.

Make sure you use 1.9.0 Sonnix quest player, otherwise try deleting any QSP config files or saves and restarting game
I think the problem is the image selection, some of them don't make sense since you start as a male and then switch to transexual as femininity increases. For some reason the game doesn't use male images when you are male, so it's a bit confusing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There are separate mental and physical stats IIRC (haven't played the last couple of versions). So if you character still thinks of themselves as male you get masculine profile pics. Read the feminine magazines, like cosmo which helps the mental side. Another really fast way is to wander the market and participate in the magic show.

johnnydepot13

May 2, 2017
I am playing through as a sissy and I have ~ a 1% success rate hooking up with anybody. They all say they are not into it. Is there something I can do to increase peoples attraction? I am also unable to use buttplugs at all for the task with Julia.

Edit an example would be how to get ryan to have sex with you as a trans

Last edited:

plong

Mar 16, 2019
There are separate mental and physical stats IIRC (haven't played the last couple of versions). So if you character still thinks of themselves as male you get masculine profile pics. Read the feminine magazines, like cosmo which helps the mental side. Another really fast way is to wander the market and participate in the magic show.
It's also about what clothes you wear. Masculine clothes means you are presenting as a male, feminine clothes presenting as a female. What clothes you can wear is dependent on your mental stats.

Mar 14, 2018
Where do I buy swimsuit?
Sports shop in mall

I am playing through as a sissy and I have ~ a 1% success rate hooking up with anybody. They all say they are not into it. Is there something I can do to increase peoples attraction? I am also unable to use buttplugs at all for the task with Julia.

Edit an example would be how to get ryan to have sex with you as a trans
I don't know exact formulas, but I know there is beauty and charisma. Charisma you can get from the public speaking training at the community centre.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I report a bug: when you live in the flat with the university students, in some occasions, the game shuts itself down.
Less of a game issue and more of an issue with vid/sound content and QSP. Codec errors and what not. Since the 1.9 Sonnix QSP was modded to include additional media functions, this is just another potential program crash point. I think it relies somewhat on codecs you have in your machine as well as some built-in to it. Dont count on it getting fixed.
Outside of figuring out what media piece (vid or sound) is doing it, and then removing/choosing something else, not much Mug can do.
I prefer playing without sound, but due to potential crashes is also a reason I have chosen to remove all sound files from any QSP game (GL had this issue too at times), and play that way.
Once in a while il go hunt a video file down that still has sound included in it ( one or 2 shower ones for Clean Slate still do i think) and rip those out if feel the need.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes