megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I have this in my notes "Ryan has some secret plan to talk to you about tonight." but i can't find ryan anywhere there doesn't seem to be a way to go to his house when i go to red light at any hours. Any tips?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I have this in my notes "Ryan has some secret plan to talk to you about tonight." but i can't find ryan anywhere there doesn't seem to be a way to go to his house when i go to red light at any hours. Any tips?
I was getting frustrated by this but i found the solution: I txted Ryan and got a date with him. at 9pm in the Red light i was able to continue this quest.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Are updates historically this rapid or is the dev just feelin it right now? Maybe my perception is off but it feels like we're getting updates quicker than in the past
They took a long break fairly early on (version 5ish IIRC). Since they came back they've been fairly fast an consistent.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The updates from version 0.10.0 onwards have been quicker than those before 0.10. Enjoy it while it lasts. Sadly, most devs that keep up this pace burn out.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I've been checking this board but i can't find this: what the deal with Jim? What the makeup clothing combo he's looking for? Is he bugged?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've been checking this board but i can't find this: what the deal with Jim? What the makeup clothing combo he's looking for? Is he bugged?
Professional makeup, the office white blouse and black pants outfit, any of the office shoes.

Reactions: megaera

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Pro game tip: get the Evening makeup ink ASAP. This will eventually pay for itself in needing to buy less makeup, and saves you a LOT of time when getting ready to go to work to impress Ryan or when dancing/whoring. And since it's impossible to not have makeup on you'll never need to worry about satisfying the All Dolled Up trait.

Reactions: megaera

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
The updates from version 0.10.0 onwards have been quicker than those before 0.10. Enjoy it while it lasts. Sadly, most devs that keep up this pace burn out.
Dudes had the best update rate by far. I recall back when it first launched he was doing literally daily updates and adding content all the while. He took a hiatus for a while but has come back and kept it up. I think he's gonna finish strong on this one.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
For the past several months he's been doing daily updates (a mix of new content and bug hotfixes). But you have to be on his Discord to get them. Otherwise you have to wait for one of his fans (like me) to post a link here when he completes a numbered release (such as the recent 0.10.6).

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
I keep unlocking gay content/male transformation, what am i doing wrong? and why is everything so unintuitive? it's very frustrating.

Reactions: lsrmsy

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
If you're doing masculine things (weight lifting, reading manly magazines) that causes male transformations.
Manly magazines... which ones? i'm not doing weight lifting... does squats cause male transformation? or yoga? because it's doing yoga when the images switch from female to male. Which variable i have to check to avoid that, because it's not femininity.

Last edited:
May 21, 2022
ursuLenes wrote a guide for magazines and TV here
Daishi made a guide for the potions here.

Cheat mod not longer supported due there is a "official" one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i use the built in console?

goodshroudy

Oct 28, 2018
how do i use the built in console?
Next to the save/load buttons there's a gear wheel button. That opens up a small text entry where you can put those commands. If you want more commands, you can use QGen (I don't remember where I downloaded it) to open/edit .qsp games and see the code/variables. Essentially the console lets you run a line of code.

Hope this helps :)

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes