VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.8] [Static Fast Art]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Shrimpotato23

May 26, 2024
I disagree. I know guys like this in real life and guys who are in shape have money and girls fall all over do not get super possessive of a girl like Cleo. To a loser who gets lucky enough to get a girl like Cleo they become possessive and don't want to lose her because they will probably never get another girl like her again.

Guys who easily pick up chicks like this usually have 3 or 4 more girls already lined up if not already in bed with them. Hell I have been lucky enough to get with a couple of girls like this just on my buddies say so and the girls agreed (miss those guys). Even when the guys treat them like shit they still come back.

So you have it wrong psychotic losers that are luck to find a girl like Cleo become possessive not strong guys that can pick her up and 6 more like her whenever they feel like it.
"I know guys like this in real life" how far you're going to lie cunt? You don't have a life, It's a petty ROFLMAO

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Cleo already has a boyfriend that NTRed his current girlfriend with Cleo
Very nice, i haven't reached that point in the game yet, so the relationship between Cleo and her boyfriend needs to deepen, then when she has a relationship with someone else, it will be considered NTR :coffee:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is great, we just need a boyfriend for Cléo and then NTR :coffee:
This can be made optional so that NTR haters don't get angry :rolleyes:
Very nice, i haven't reached that point in the game yet, so the relationship between Cleo and her boyfriend needs to deepen, then when she has a relationship with someone else, it will be considered NTR :coffee:
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Take your NTR shit elsewhere. Why is there always one..in every...fucking....thread....(even when it's very difficult and practically unheard of to have NTR in a female MC game).

• Angry
Reactions: MrMf101

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Take your NTR shit elsewhere. Why is there always one..in every...fucking....thread....(even when it's very difficult and practically unheard of to have NTR in a female MC game).
Relax :coffee: i don't understand why you get angry when it is optional !? You can not choose that path, so it will never happen to you :oops:
there is a 90% chance of NTR, because this game has a female protagonist tag and MC has a boyfriend, it is enough for their relationship to become a little stronger, then the smallest sexual act means NTR :WaitWhat: (Unless they break up first)
We have many female protagonist games that have NTR like Lisa [PaleGrass], Satisfy Him, The Office Wife, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
About Clèo losing her virginity: that’s something I spent a lot of time overthinking about. It’s a very important topic for a girl, even more for a girl of her age. The more the time passes by the more this topic may become an obsession for someone like Clèo. Losing her virginity it’s something that deserves the right importance and I didn’t wanna burn that card, as wildride69 said, so early and in that way.
Respectable.

Reactions: robin312

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I was really happy Cleo did not start with a present boyfriend, I find it really frustrating when games like these impose a relationship on my protagonist from the beginning.
Actually Cleo has a guy that is "almost" her boyfriend: she is talking with him on the phone at the begging of the game

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I was really happy Cleo did not start with a present boyfriend, I find it really frustrating when games like these impose a relationship on my protagonist from the beginning.
I agree, deepening relationships during gameplay is better than deepening relationships before starting the game, because the player sees the process and falls in love with fmc

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I agree, deepening relationships during gameplay is better than deepening relationships before starting the game, because the player sees the process and falls in love with fmc
you are talking about very specific genre - CYOA - when you are creating background for your character and choose your story

VN or AVN tells you a story with a protagonist that already has a background created by the author

if Cleo has a boyfriend, then author needs that boyfriend to progress the story in particular direction

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
No, Cléo has no boyfriend. Jason is her crush, someone she met during a particular event at the dance Academy she's trying to join. He's Maelody's boyfriend tho so he's potentially going to cheat on her gf if Cléo will give him a chance or if there's gonna be an opportunity for it to happen. Actually tho nothing ever happened so far between the two of them. Just video calls and a little chatting. That's all that happened so far..

Last edited:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
No, Cléo has no boyfriend. Jason is her crush, someone she met during a particular event at the dance Academy she's trying to join. He's Maelody's boyfriend tho so he's potentially going to cheat on her gf if Cléo will give him a chance or if there's gonna be an opportunity for it to happen. Actually tho nothing ever happened so far between the two of them. Just video calls and a little chatting. That's all that happened so far..
And I really hope it will be completely optional.
The crush dialogues are annoying enough.
Since we have other options, I hope at least one of each gender can replace her "crush" and she'll stop simping about a boy we didn't choose.

Especially with the Gwen interactions it seemed to me that this could become more than just a few casual scenes.
Could even evolve in a similar crush on her, maybe because she is awesome in something (stripping? :giggle: ) that makes her forget all about him.
Maybe even a little bit unhealthy, worshipping or stalking comes to mind.

Had to replay the game after reading all those false boyfriend comments because I got worried I missed something.
Silly me...

Reactions: Synthetic Organism
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes