• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Cléo Torres: The Dance of Life [v1.0.8] [Static Fast Art]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

soapsoup

Aug 26, 2018
Beautiful renders, really enjoyed it so far. Just a bit misleading that it's version 1.08, i thought the game was complete(with an ending)when i downloaded it

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
I'm reading your feedbacks and reviews and I'm very grateful to all of you, because so far both positive and negative comments have been very helpful for me to make this game a better one.
According to this I can tell you that all minigames are gonna be optional in the next version.

Regards,
SFA

Jan 16, 2020
The game is a bit short for now, and there is, more or less only an in game day.

This is the usual Good Girl Gone Bad game but i like it so far.

My suggestions for the Dev would be :

1) add a "Hard Mode", with the mini-games inverted:
If you do no click the right way she will avoid the slut path and stay a good girl by default
(you have to proactively win the mini-games to make her a whore instead of just losing them)

2) there is to much events for only one in game day, if you play it well she can loss almost all resistance
and become a slut in this one day. Make it a week or give her more resistance at start

3) remove some of the choices if she is not in heat or have to much resistance at the time

4) Do no make her work immediately in the suspicious bar.
She may work first in a normal burger shop, then lose her job (or car even keep it), and then only
have no choice to work in the suspicious shop.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The game is a bit short for now, and there is, more or less only an in game day.

This is the usual Good Girl Gone Bad game but i like it so far.

My suggestions for the Dev would be :

1) add a "Hard Mode", with the mini-games inverted:
If you do no click the right way she will avoid the slut path and stay a good girl by default
(you have to proactively win the mini-games to make her a whore instead of just losing them)

2) there is to much events for only one in game day, if you play it well she can loss almost all resistance
and become a slut in this one day. Make it a week or give her more resistance at start

3) remove some of the choices if she is not in heat or have to much resistance at the time

4) Do no make her work immediately in the suspicious bar.
She may work first in a normal burger shop, then lose her job (or car even keep it), and then only
have no choice to work in the suspicious shop.
1) I prefer to Lose to activate slut mode. Let the I want her an innocent virgin people struggle to win mini games. The way it is now is perfect.
2) Content is the way the dev wants it to be and it feels great to play a VN that doesn't follow all the regular rules. It's refreshing all of this happened in one day.
3) Choices are fine the way they are. The only thing your suggestion will do is to make this VN unnecessarily grindy.
4) The Dev should maintain the story he wants to tell and his subscribers request on Subscribestar.

Those are your opinions, and these are my opinions.

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
I really appreciate your feedbacks guys.

The thing is I don't wanna make "the usual" avn. I know some scenarios or paths may be "unavoidable cliché" but what I'm trying to do is exactly what wildride69 said: breaking some rules.

And this is where things some of you may not like take place:
  • Stop thinking about DAY 1, DAY 2 and things like that. All these things happened just in one day and the day is not over yet. If you think it outside of the usual POV, everything happened to Cléo in just one day is nothing impossible. She went to gym, came back home, met a friend, worked a couple hours in a pub and she's gonna end her day with... <someone of your choice>
  • Choices are crucial. Most of the choices you're gonna take are of the kind "take it or leave it". Story changes a lot depending on what you chose.
  • If you think too many things happened on her first day, again, stop thinking about days. Next release is gonna end her first day but if you think it this way you're playing it wrong. Play the game several times, change your choices, see how things could evolve just by taking another decision and you'll see how this is not just a 1 day game but maybe a 3 or 4 possible different days put together.
  • About the choices: sometimes you'll find some of them disabled because of your decency or resistance levels. The "in heat" mood you talked about is already there but remember, Cléo is a "princess" ;)
Regards,
SFA

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You might have some luck requesting one? I think fan signatures get better traction in the GFX requests.
Thanks for the heads up I finally got around to making the request and I have my fingers crossed they come back with a hot signature for the lovely Cleo.

Much Appreciated.

Reactions: DoAdventures

sweetbrillant

May 11, 2024
A very interesting gameplay and different routes but I would prefer a slow burn corruption.
For example for the bar scene with two guys, just sitting on guy's lap and allowing them to have a better feel of her would be enough but fingers in both holes and no intermediate challanges to stop it is a little bit too much in my opinion.

Reactions: staticfastart

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Nope. Geek always say it. But they not DO it. Those who want to be like Iron Arnie gone to gym. Geeks love watching Conan the Barbarian, Gandalf, and Obi Wan Kenobi because they want a loving sugar daddy )
Hi Losersriot

There are as many kinds of geeks as... geeks in fact ^^
You said nope ? Prove it... I do not say you are wrong either for the same reason... ;)

Anyway, what you quoted from me is just to give an example and i said it is to tease, I do not take it as that serious ^^...
My reply was focused on the fact the type of content provided by this game is not a problem...

Best regards.

Reactions: wildride69

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
1) I prefer to Lose to activate slut mode. Let the I want her an innocent virgin people struggle to win mini games. The way it is now is perfect.
2) Content is the way the dev wants it to be and it feels great to play a VN that doesn't follow all the regular rules. It's refreshing all of this happened in one day.
3) Choices are fine the way they are. The only thing your suggestion will do is to make this VN unnecessarily grindy.
4) The Dev should maintain the story he wants to tell and his subscribers request on Subscribestar.

Those are your opinions, and these are my opinions.
Hi wildride69,

As often : if I could agree with you more than 100% I would there. ;)

I just want to add something to back your post...
First, I do not feel the minigames to be annoying to play : they are short... they rather show how arousal grow in Cleo in events showing the meter one)

trainindicator I disagree with you about inverting the minigames (the minigame with cursor looping from left to right).
The fail is now Cloe to give in her lust...
It has a meaning about storytelling : it means she give in more easily than she resists to her arousal. if you invert it, you make it more difficult to have her give in (get horny) and easier to resist... It is not the same... It is a choice only staticfastart, as the dev, is legit to make about Cloe's corruption and character : when involved in a sexual event, is she easily tempted or not ? And so far, by playing the last update, we know what staticfastart decided...

Best regards.

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
I've played all routes and try with all different decisions. It is a verry good game with beautiful renders , story and content so far.
My favor rout is with Hugo and i'm eager to see how far Cleo let him know her better :devilish:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
staticfastart I think I found a bug. For some season first minigame often behaves like I pressed something during its execution, but I didn't and then push me to the wrong event branch

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dear dev staticfastart I am currently silver patron but I will subscribe to platinum with next release.

I like your game but I believe the writing could be more fleshed out. First of all, Cleo is being presented as someone who is extremely desirable and all the guys (and lesbians) want to get with her. In that case she should not be present in the thoughts of guys just as a simple lay, but as desirable girlfriend.

Tough guys like Dylan would not be simply content with fucking cleo, but to actively be possessive of her , and make her his. He would be chasing other guys away and trying to make her his girlfriend. It is the biggest ego booster for any guy to have a girl like this as girlfriend.

Guys should be more possessive of cleo and want her all for themselves. I would like to see more guys have fights over cleo.

In reality a girl like this in a rundown town like that and all the guys would be plotting to get that girl as their girlfriend, not simply to fuck her.

Reactions: trainindicator

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I thought this game was a pretty decent experience. I'm not so much into overt rape, but with the way the mini games works I kinda like the mechanic of resistance, that the emphasis is more on Cleo resisting her own urges.

I was rather surprised at how guarded the scenes ended up being of Cleo's virginity.

The scene in the bar with the two blokes would have been more interesting if I had to play the resist-mini game to avoid Cleo getting penetrated, it'd have been hotter to be able to throw caution to the wind and not care about the silly virginity in the throes of physical passion.

There was also the scene with the two randos after the gym, if you took the bus. I was annoyed Scarface was shoved into that route anyway, even though I specifically chose not to take his ride on the way to the gym. I think there should have been a resistance game here too, where Cleo could lose herself to those two men, or get away if you resist them that final time.

It'd have been a more fun introduction if I could fail to preserve her virginity for the very first chapter, or just chose to lose it intentionally.

I think it's most fun when the player gets to choose to stop a scene short, instead of happenstance coming in to "save the day" constantly.

6/10 so far and put on watch for the future.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I thought this game was a pretty decent experience. I'm not so much into overt rape, but with the way the mini games works I kinda like the mechanic of resistance, that the emphasis is more on Cleo resisting her own urges.

I was rather surprised at how guarded the scenes ended up being of Cleo's virginity.

The scene in the bar with the two blokes would have been more interesting if I had to play the resist-mini game to avoid Cleo getting penetrated, it'd have been hotter to be able to throw caution to the wind and not care about the silly virginity in the throes of physical passion.

There was also the scene with the two randos after the gym, if you took the bus. I was annoyed Scarface was shoved into that route anyway, even though I specifically chose not to take his ride on the way to the gym. I think there should have been a resistance game here too, where Cleo could lose herself to those two men, or get away if you resist them that final time.

It'd have been a more fun introduction if I could fail to preserve her virginity for the very first chapter, or just chose to lose it intentionally.

I think it's most fun when the player gets to choose to stop a scene short, instead of happenstance coming in to "save the day" constantly.

6/10 so far and put on watch for the future.
I'm not one for super slow games with no sex, but even I would say that was a bit to early in this VN's life to have her lose her V card especially to two morons on a couch. I really like the skillful manipulative way the bar owner stepped in and is preparing to sell her off without her consent or knowledge. Hopefully he will be really deceitful and devious to really bring the wait home when he does manage to complete the transaction and starts to increase Cleo's debauchery.

Even her roommate would be a better choice than the two couch bros, as she seems like she has been manipulating Cleo for quite some time now. It could be fun to watch her takeover Cleo's world and also debauch and trade her to others. She obvious takes joy and satisfaction in manipulating Cleo.

This VN has a lot of Potential I hope it develops in an amazing way. (y)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes